when to take SD

qalabim

Awards
Ok I am about to start my first cycle of SD. I did my research and I am ready to go. Just one question, this is my first cycle of anything and I am going to be starting on 10mg to see how it goes. My question is when I the best time to take it? In the morning or before my workout? I searched but couldn't find anything. Help appreciated.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok I am about to start my first cycle of SD. I did my research and I am ready to go. Just one question, this is my first cycle of anything and I am going to be starting on 10mg to see how it goes. My question is when I the best time to take it? In the morning or before my workout? I searched but couldn't find anything. Help appreciated.
I split the 10mg in the morning w/ breakfast and 10mg before workout, but then I decided to take all 20mg before workout the last two days. I really liked it, wish I had started before doing that instead of the last two days. If it was placebic, then by God give me more of it.

qalabim

Awards
thanks, I am going to go with 10mg at first to see how I react. But it sounds like I should take it before I lift

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks, I am going to go with 10mg at first to see how I react. But it sounds like I should take it before I lift
I did the same by starting off at 10mg for the first four days then I caved in and wanted MORE. I don't think it matters when you take it bro. I took it before 1:00pm via Dr.D's advice to minimize shutdown. Perhaps it was placebic like I said, but when I run it again, it will be all pre-workout about 45min to 1hour. Good luck and keep us posted.

qalabim

Awards
thanks, I am going to start a log. I just gotta keep up with it