16 weeks EQ/TestE,Winny,TestP Cutting Cycle

Landmine

Awards
Tomorrow's the day. I haven't ran a cycle in about three years so I'm very excited. My goals are to get bodyfat % as low as possible increase vascularity and maintain/ gain lean body mass. Inceasing strength will occur but it's not a main goal. Medicine has arrived so let the fun begin.

Cycle
Weeks 1-10 500mgs Test Enth and 400mgs EQ per week
Weeks 9-12 50mgs Winny ED
Weeks 11-12 100mgs Test Prop EOD
Weeks 13-16 Clomid and Nolva

Stats
Tomorrow

Diet
2961cals 380pro/297carbs/25fat
Supplements Fish oil caps 3xday, GNC Mega Men multi

Training
5xper week
Rotating back and forth with Max OT and high volume.
Cardio 16-20min 5xper week high intensity on the bike

Landmine

Awards
Week 1 Day 1 (500mg Test E, 400mgs EQ per week)

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]No problem with first injection.

Stats
27years old, 5 foot 10 inches, 10 years resistance training experience
4/29 177.5lbs, 11.8% bodyfat, 21lbs fat, 156.5lbs lean body mass
I will update stats every Friday

Diet

Training
Max OT
Chest and Back
Cardio 16min
[/font]

Landmine

Awards
Week 1 Day 2 (500mg Test E, 400mgs EQ per week)

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Sore from previous workout and glute from injection is sore as well.

Diet

Training
High Volume
Tits, bis and forearms
Cardio none
[/font]

Landmine

Awards
Week 1 Day 3 (500mg Test E, 400mgs EQ per week)

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Not sore from yesterday. Feel pretty good and I understand it will take a couple of weeks for this to kick in.

Diet

Training
Day off
Cardio none
[/font]

Landmine

Awards
Week 1 Day 4 (500mg Test E, 400mgs EQ per week)

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]I feel alittle bloated today but I think it has to do with overeating a bit yesterday.

Diet

Training
MaxOT
Shoulders, Calves and Abs
Cardio 5mins ran out of time
[/font]

Landmine

Awards
Week 1 Day 5(500mg Test E, 400mgs EQ per week)

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]I still feel alittle bloated today. I will probably begin to reduce calories a bit this friday.

Diet

Training
MaxOT
Chest/ Quads
Cardio 16mins
[/font]

Landmine

Awards
Week 1 Day 6(500mg Test E, 400mgs EQ per week)

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Still bloated!! It can't be from the test already?

Diet

Training
High volume
Back and hamsstrings
Cardio 20mins

This will be my last post until next monday. I'm leaving tomorrow to go turkey hunting. I will train arms in the morning before I leave though and take my second injection of Test E/EQ. I'm going to also going to try to get home early enough to train shoulders on sunday. I will post updated stats on monday and any changes to my diet. I'm going to have to try to eat healthy on bar food next few days because thats all the is to eat at hunting camp and try to stay away from the beer!

[/font]

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Cardio 16-20min 5xper week high intensity on the bike
Gotta love that high intensity :)

Good luck with the cycle, man. If the bloat is bothering you, maybe see if an AI helps. Also, drink more water, and maybe pick up some Aqua-Ban (if you think it's just a transient thing, anyway).

-kwantam

Landmine

Awards
Gotta love that high intensity :)

Good luck with the cycle, man. If the bloat is bothering you, maybe see if an AI helps. Also, drink more water, and maybe pick up some Aqua-Ban (if you think it's just a transient thing, anyway).

-kwantam
Thanks! I didn't expect to have any bloat this soon. I'm going to increase my water by 100 ozs and see if that helps first.

Landmine

Awards
Week 2 Day 4(500mg Test E, 400mgs EQ per week)

No turkeys! Weight is up but not to bloated. Eating bar food friday and sat didn't help then coming home on mother's day and having chinese and porterhouses. BURB! Anyways back to the real diet. My wife told me yesterday that she can see a difference in size already in my chest and delts! Still my abs are top priority and they have some work to do.

Stats
5/6 184.5lbs, 11.7% bodyfat, 21.5lbs fat, 163lbs lean bodymass
NOT BAD FOR 1ST WEEK

Diet
I WILL MAINTAIN CURRENT DIET

Training
Max OT
Shoulders and Calves
Cardio None

Landmine

Awards
Week 2 Day 5(500mg Test E, 400mgs EQ per week)

Good chest workout but I didn't experience any gains in strength. Maybe it's to early? Bloat is down and vascularity is up!! Good day.

Diet

Training
High Volume
Chest and Hams
Cardio 20 mins

Landmine

Awards
Week 2 Day 6(500mg Test E, 400mgs EQ per week)

Great back and quad workout. I was able to increase my weights and get a great pump. I'm starting to get a bit hungry. Could it be from the EQ? Bloat is still down.

Diet

Training
Max OT
Back and Quads
Cardio None

Landmine

Awards
Week 2 Day 7(500mg Test E, 400mgs EQ per week)

Not to sore from yesterday. I need to push it harder! I think my bloat issue is solved. Adding 100oz of water really helped. Tomorrow will start my third week. I hope I begin to "feel" it a little more. So far I haven't noticed a lot, but I understand it is still early. I may lower my calories a tad if my bodyfat % doesn't drop at all.

Diet

Training
None
Cardio None

Day to grow!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
sounds like you're on track bro. don't expect any explosions of strength or size with the long esters. it'll come on slow but it will be steady. around week 4-5 will be when you start to notice a little more. steady the course skywalker.

Landmine

Awards
Thanks! Just be patient and it will come with hard work.

Landmine

Awards
Not to sore from yesterday. I need to push it harder! I think my bloat issue is solved. Adding 100oz of water really helped. Tomorrow will start my third week. I hope I begin to "feel" it a little more. So far I haven't noticed a lot, but I understand it is still early. I may lower my calories a tad if my bodyfat % doesn't drop at all.

Diet

Training
None
Cardio None

Day to grow!
I forgot to mention that I'm going to cycle in clenbuterol for the next 2 weeks to get a jump start on getting my bodyfat down. I'll go 40/60/80/100/120mgs for 10 days. Then take 2 weeks off and maybe run again depending on bodyfat %.

Landmine

Awards
Week 3 Day 1 (500mg Test E, 400mgs EQ per week)

During my workout I heard a loud snap while doing forarms inside my elbows! (Please don't be serious) So I'm going to the docs at noon today. Hopefully it was just my joint cracking and not a strain or sprain. It still hurts but there is no bruising.

Stats
5/13 181.5lbs, 12.3% bodyfat, 22.5lbs fat, 159lbs lean bodymass
(My lean mass is still higher than week one but so is my fat. I reduce the calories a bit) I also think week 2 stats may be skewed due to some previous bloat.

Diet
2769cals 369pro/276carbs/25fat (Reduction of 192 total calories)

Training
Max OT
Biceps/Triceps/Forearms and Calves
Cardio 16 mins

Landmine

Awards
Update: Doc said everything looks good, nothing torn, it cound have just been the tendon going over the bone. I will train legs and abs only tomorrow andleave all upperbody alone till Monday. I also forgot to mention that I started 40mcgs of clen this morning.

Landmine

Awards
Week 3 Day 4(500mg Test E, 400mgs EQ per week)

Trained Legs on saturday because of by elbow. Workout went fine. I trained shoulders and calves today. I think I'm starting to to feel some of the effects. I tossed 80lbs for DB presses for sets of ten. I normally get 6-7 reps. My pump is also getting more intense. I have worked myself up to 100 mcgs with the clenbuterol. Definitely getting shakey. Tomorrow I wiill hit 120mcgs which I will maintain for 10 days.

Diet
2769cals 369pro/276carbs/25fatSupplements Fish oil caps 3xday, GNC Mega Men multi

Training
High Volume
Shoulders and Calves
Cardio 16 mins

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good work. How do you manage to keep so consistent on the diet end? Doesn't look like you have missed a day really. Unless I go mentally insane, I generally can't keep cals low like you do and end up eating closer to 5000 kcals/day. Are you using any appetite suppressants?

Landmine

Awards
Good work. How do you manage to keep so consistent on the diet end? Doesn't look like you have missed a day really. Unless I go mentally insane, I generally can't keep cals low like you do and end up eating closer to 5000 kcals/day. Are you using any appetite suppressants?
I do ease up a bit on Sundays to give my cravings a rest and get my metabolism fired up. Besides that I don't take any appetite suppresants. If I get really hungry then I'll snack on celery and other fresh vegetables. You have to just focus on one day at a time.

Landmine

Awards
Week 3 Day 5(500mg Test E, 400mgs EQ per week)

Up to 120mcgms which I will stay at until next thursday. Shakeyness is way down. Today is a day off. Very tired today.

Diet
2769cals 369pro/276carbs/25fatSupplements Fish oil caps 3xday, GNC Mega Men multi

Training
None
Cardio None

Landmine

Awards
Week 3 Day 6(500mg Test E, 400mgs EQ per week)

I really haven't been getting sore lately and was thinking of switching up my resistance tarining routine. I decided to go very very high volume because my goals are to maintain and or build lean mass while getting my bodyfat down to as low as possible. Strength isn't a goal at all. So I am goint to start german volume training today and give it at least a month. I did it probably 8 years ago but I wasn't using AAS. Any thoughts???

Diet

Training
GVT Chest/Back
Cardio 16 mins

Landmine

Awards
German Volume Training

Here's the exact workout that I'm going to use for atleast a month. This is quoted from another site.

"ok, its a 5 day a week program for 6 weeks. or 3 days if u really wanna die in the gym but i'll go with the 5 day since it causes less cortisol build-up. but if u choose the three day, combine antagonistic muscle groups like chest/back so u dont fatigue one before u work the other, and if u do this MWF take tues and thurs off! and u can rotate different muscle groups to start with but i'll start it this way for instructional purposes. and i promise u will be stronger at the end of it. it consists of 2 exercises per part "A" and "B"

day 1/week 1 chest "A" exercise - take your power exercise.. my preferred was flat bench. if you know your 1RM take 50/60% of it and thats the weight u used for the sets.
its 10sets of 10 done EXACTLY 30 secs apart. 4 count on the down, 2 on the up. the first few sets will be real easy, around set 6 30 secs gets really short..

"B" exercise - incline - take a weight u can comfortably do 10 times, but no more. thats the weight for the sets. u do 3 sets of 10 EXACTLY 60 secs apart. 3 on the negative 2 on the positive.

day 2/week 1 back "A" exercise - pull ups or pull downs.. your choice.. same deal 10x10 30 seconds apart.
"B" exercise - seated rows.. same deal 3x10 6 seconds apart.

day 3/week1 legs "A" - squats- same deal.
"B"- leg press. or stiff leg deads

calves=4minute calves.. most brutal program in history- take a weight u can do 20 reps with. do sets of 15-20 (or as many as u can do) EXACTLY 10 secs apart til u reach 100 reps - i guarantee u will never get a better calf workout(and i doubt u will be walking very well either). again the principle here is that the calf is a high endurance muscle that recovers very quickly. 10 seconds doesnt allow much recovery so u fatigue more muscle fibres.

day 4 shoulders - "A" military press - same deal
"B" schwartzneggers - same

day 5 arms.. take your favorites and follow the same deal

ok week2 start at 70%(or 60% if week 1 was 50%) of your 1RM same exercises "A" 10 sets of 8 plus standard "B" exercises(for all weeks)

week 3 80%(70% if...) of 1 RM same deal 10 sets of 6

week 4 70%(60% if..) of 1 RM same deal back up to 10 sets of 10

week5 80%(70% if..) of 1RM same deal 10 sets of 8

week 6 90%(80% if...) of 1 RM same deal. 10 sets of 6

this program is brutal and will build tons of lactic acid*(lactic acid= GH release)the principle of it is that it doesnt allow sufficient time for the most used fibres to recover between sets so u are constantly recruiting more fibres for each consecutive set. so u get a deeper muscle workout and work the muscle thoroughly. it is great for both hypertrophy and strength. the exercises u choose should be the ones that incorporate the most muscle groups u can... like barbell rows and pull ups-- they work the whole back simultaneously. u will hate life when u finish but it works wonders. i used a variation of this on my latest cycle, and it really helps gains"

Landmine

Awards
Week 3 Day 7(500mg Test E, 400mgs EQ per week)

I'm so sore!! It's been awhile since I have hurt like this. 120mcgs clen again today. I woke up and missed working out this morning but I can easily make it up this weekend. My 5 day split has swithced to on on off on off repeat and I'm going to try and do cardio everyday including off days. Tomorrow will begin week 4.

Diet

Training
None
Cardio None

Landmine

Awards
Week 4 Day 1 (500mg Test E, 400mgs EQ per week)

WTF!! Unless my bodyfat machine is wrong I have lost one pound of muscle and maintained the same amount of fat after three weeks. Any ideas? I am going to post my complete diet to see if you can see where I could make improvements? I am dropping my calories this week by 186 calories (45gms of carbs) to get my bodyfat to drop more. I'm really pissed. I am getting styronger though and I do look better in the mirror. Hopefully this is just a bodyfat % error and it will show next week.

Stats
5/13 181.5lbs, 12.3% bodyfat, 22.5lbs fat, 159lbs lean bodymass
5/20 176.5lbs, 11.8% bodyfat, 21lbs fat, 155.5lbs lean bodymass

Diet
2583cals 368pro/231carbs/18.5fat (Reduction of 186 total calories)
Meal 1 (1 serving of whey and a 1/2 cup of oatmeal)
Per Workout (1 serving whey and 17 gms of carbs from fructose(basically kool aid))
Post Workout 1 (1 serving whey and 17gms koolaid)
Post Workout 2 (2 servings of whey and 1/2 potato)
Post Workout 3 (MR (meal repalcement) 1/2 potato)
Post workout 4 (1 serving whey)
Meal 2 ( Chicken breast and 2 cups of green beans)
Meal 3 ( 1/2 MR and 2 cups green beans)
Meal 4 1 serving whey and 1/4 cup oatmeal and 2 cups green beans)
Meal 5 (Chicken breast and 1.5 cups green beans)
Meal 6 (1/2 MR)
Meal 7 (1 serving of whey)
100-200oz H2O daily

Training
German Volume Training
Quads, Hams and Calves
Cardio 20 mins

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
bf scales are not very accurate. Judge progress by either using calipers or comparing photos..

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
bf scales are not very accurate. Judge progress by either using calipers or comparing photos..
Yes, yes, photos!

I often wish I'd been more religious in taking and keeping photos in the past. I'm going to get better about this. No, really...

-kwantam

Landmine

Awards
I agree photos and the mirror are your best instruments at judging progress but still ...... I'll wait and reserve judgement when the cycle is complete.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i rely on mirrors and measuring tape. first thing in the morning on friday.

Landmine

Awards
Week 4 Day 4 (500mg Test E, 400mgs EQ per week)

My legs are still fried from fridays leg workout. Especially my calves! Trained arms,shoulders and cardio on saturday and hit cardio sunday morning too. Feeling great, overate a bit yesterday as I always do on Sundays and feel no bloat at all today. Chest and back went good this morning too.

Diet
2583cals 368pro/231carbs/18.5fat

Training
German Volume Training
Chest and Back
Cardio None

Landmine

Awards
Week 4 Day 5 (500mg Test E, 400mgs EQ per week)

SORE!

Diet

Training
German Volume Training
Quads/Hams and Calves
Cardio 16 mins

Landmine

Awards
Week 4 Day 6 (500mg Test E, 400mgs EQ per week)

Limping today from yesterdays leg workout. While training arms and shoyulders today I really got a great pump and was able to increase the weight on every exercise. The workout just seemed very easy! Also I could definitely see more vascularity. I looked more ripped and I seen a couple of new veins.

Diet

Training
German Volume Trainin
Triceps/Biceps/Shoulders
Cardio 16 mins

Landmine

Awards
Week 4 Day 7(500mg Test E, 400mgs EQ per week)

Arms sore. decided to take today off. Will train tomorrow and saturday. GP Pistons!!

Diet

Training
Off
Cardio None
Yesterday 07:45 AM