2016 comp season featuring Mountain Dog, Bossbody, Superdrol and lots of awesome

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
So like title says 2016 comp season log. I have several events lined up this year shows and photoshoots starting with an event at the Arnold classic. Im just coming off a long cruise after a few years of pushing it and many many events. Im about 4 weeks into "blasting" as some would say just started back with a structured diet and training plan after lots of freedom the past few months even took a full month off from the gym completely to help with sanity.

So the good stuff

Gear as of 1/10

Test 500mg week
Deca 500mg week
Trest ace 350mg week

Superdrol 10mg a day
Dbol 10mg day

HGH 3iu Phizer day preworkout

Humalog 15iu postworkout
70/30 15iu am first thing training days

Training ill be following John Meadows "Omega Beam" plan with some adjustments and additions to customize for me personally. Thus will be my 4th 12 week program from John.

Monday Back rear delts bis
Tuesday Legs (primary)
Wednesday Chest shoulders
Thursday Arms
Friday Legs (secondary max pump/occlusion) rear and medial delts (max pump)
sat off
sun off

NO cardio yet ill increase training intensity and frequency as needed for necessary condition. Cardio wil be added IF needed close to events typically 4 weeks out

Diet im about 4 weeks back into structured diet after several months of free eating so heres the plan for next week

5am 60g carbs 20g eaas
530 90g carbs 20g eaas 10g glutamine
645-700 125c 50p shake
900 4 blueberry waffles butter and maple syrup 6 whole omega eggs
1pm 2 sandwiches tuna chicken roast beef whatever I feel plus mayo avacado cheese etc and a can of pineapple
430 12oz steak 16oz potatoes greens if lean meat ill add fats as neded
600 ice cream
730 big bowl of cereal with 2 scoops protein powder for "milk"

Ill be doing weekly BF caliper test for check in and adjustment of food and training. Ill get starting pics up shortly.

So that's where im at at least a general overview please ask questions make this fun for everyone. The more interaction we get the better we can all learn and teach each other help each other progress and get huge. Ill also probably do some give aways out of my personal stash just to get people to post in here and participate.

IM off today so ill be on the couch sleeping all day getting ready for the week and tomorrow will start with first official workout of the season.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in here.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Back day today forgot how strong superdrol makes you only day 5 and weights feel like nothing

Quick rundown of workout

Kettle bell rows
Wide grip pull downs
Barbell rows
Pullovers
Banded hypers
Ez bar curls

Pumps like crazy workout took about 50 minutes diet was exact as laid out

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Leg day

Attachments

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Chest and shoulders today

Hammer strength chest press
Incline barbell press
Flat dumbell press
Dips superset with push-ups

Rear delt Flys
Side raises
Dumbell shoulder press

I was smoked by the time I got to dumbell shoulder press the pump was crazy it hurt just bringing dumbells over to the bench.

Notes diets been on point even with high Ish calories everything's getting tighter and harder. Need to add some cardio my performance is being effected by lack of lol

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
In!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Subbed. Is that a typical diet for you or just getting into it?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Subbed. Is that a typical diet for you or just getting into it?
This Is pretty typical just lower calories since im just getting back into any kind of structure. Once im a little leaner and more conditioned ill start increasing calories

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This Is pretty typical just lower calories since im just getting back into any kind of structure. Once im a little leaner and more conditioned ill start increasing calories
Wow that's pretty cool. You don't typically see that much processed food (cereal, ice cream, etc) especially when people get closer to a comp.

Any particular favorites you have?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Wow that's pretty cool. You don't typically see that much processed food (cereal, ice cream, etc) especially when people get closer to a comp.

Any particular favorites you have?
Ice cream I like blue bell they had a bog recall for the last few months and it wasn't available down here but its been back for about a month so ive been eating a couple gallons of cookies and cream each week.
Cereal I like a whole bunch this week is capn crunch pretty much whatever is on sale that week ill get a big bag of.

I think its all about digestion as long as you can digest processed foods properly then its not a big deal. I take probiotics, digestive enzymes eat lots of pineapple etc so my gut health is pretty good. I also take care to stay on the insulin sensitive side wich is very overlooked in this sport and one of the most important factors in terms of body comp wether building or cutting. Once you start to develop insulin resistance and digestive issues your in for a whole lot of issues not just in terms of body comp but general health also

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ice cream I like blue bell they had a bog recall for the last few months and it wasn't available down here but its been back for about a month so ive been eating a couple gallons of cookies and cream each week.
Cereal I like a whole bunch this week is capn crunch pretty much whatever is on sale that week ill get a big bag of.

I think its all about digestion as long as you can digest processed foods properly then its not a big deal. I take probiotics, digestive enzymes eat lots of pineapple etc so my gut health is pretty good. I also take care to stay on the insulin sensitive side wich is very overlooked in this sport and one of the most important factors in terms of body comp wether building or cutting. Once you start to develop insulin resistance and digestive issues your in for a whole lot of issues not just in terms of body comp but general health also
Totally agree with the insulin sensitivity. Something that I naturally have a struggle with. I'm a big fan of gda's as well as fasting to help with this.

Do you employ more supps or dietary strategies to keep things working well? And do you focus mostly on fat gain vs calorie intake to judge your sensitivity or lack of?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up brother? I'm in to follow.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Totally agree with the insulin sensitivity. Something that I naturally have a struggle with. I'm a big fan of gda's as well as fasting to help with this.

Do you employ more supps or dietary strategies to keep things working well? And do you focus mostly on fat gain vs calorie intake to judge your sensitivity or lack of?
Only time I fast is when I sleep LOL theres no way I could take in near the amount of calories I need to grow if I fasted. I know a few guys that fast one full day per week and they look great but they are all under 200 or close. I got up to 255 last year and at my best was 236 for a photoshoot. This year id like to hit 240 shredded. That's not going to be easy the amount of gear and hgh and insulin needed to get 236 was a lot but now that's its been awhile at a heavier weight I should be able to get back up there without as much gear.

Its hard because we never come off gear theres only so high you can dose while staying relatively healthy. That on off on off stuff can only be horrible for you and really how can you pogress if you keep coming off. I know I was just off for several months (family issues some of you know my situation if you follow my q and a thread on gh15 forum) and I lost A ****ING LOT So ive always gone with lowest doses possible to continue progress or achieve desired results wich usually isn't super high doses 2g a week is typical but to get over that lean 230 mark hgh had to be really high 10+ iu a day plus 100iu slin a day plus 3g gear a week well gear and insulin are cheap but hgh is not I mean real HGH not generic fake **** ever since using FDA HGH I firmly believe 99% of "generics" are fake or have little if any hgh. ANyways im getting way off track

As far keeping insulin sensitive a lot of it is nutrient timing so the right foods at the right times peri workout nutrition is huge and workout intensity is just as important. I do take supplements I love glycobol from AIsports..... shameless plus use code boss20 for 20% off anything on their site. ALA is great **** plus a few other specific supps.

Fat gain vs calorie intake well for me to continue to grow im at 6000+ cals a day so even with an excess of calories the way I train (no cardio either) fat gain isn't really an issue. With real hgh even a low dose like 3iu fat gain is next to impossible unless your living at mcdonalds or pizza hut. I could really eat Mcds once a day and not put on a ton of fat. It wouldn't be healthy but I could stay under 10% . Once I start getting to that line where I couldn't be photoshoot ready pretty quick then ill increase my training intensity and add an extra day Ill lift 6 days a week and hit everything 2x a week and that expends an enormous amount of calories.

So to me staying lean is Diet training steroids (no particular order) then metabolic issues insulin sensitivity thyroid function digestion. Optimization of all those its very hard to get fat.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not bad man. I'm just getting back to training at a decent level this week after umbilical hernia surgery last month. I'm not sure what shows at this point (earliest would be fall), but the plan is to be a solid HW. I decided to try working with a coach for the first time and have been with AB from the MD Diet team since shortly after my last comp in November.