4 week SD log with before pictures...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. When I was on Superdrol and a Frontload of Test Enanthate, My feet and wrists swelled to the point that it was difficult to tie my shoe. I both couldn't bend down that far and had to majorly loosen my shoes. I can see how it might be a worse problem for a diabetic. SuperDrol is such an intense cell volumizer it is ridiculous.


  2. I almost wish I would have stuck it out. Just got nervous. I have been off for a week and my ankles are back to normal. My cholesterol was fine when I tested it so I just think it was a side of the SD that I wasn't aware of.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    When I was on Superdrol and a Frontload of Test Enanthate, My feet and wrists swelled to the point that it was difficult to tie my shoe. I both couldn't bend down that far and had to majorly loosen my shoes. I can see how it might be a worse problem for a diabetic. SuperDrol is such an intense cell volumizer it is ridiculous.
    •   
       

  3. My Lipid Results...


    Here are the results from my lipid blood test about one week after finishing SD and taking 3 Rebound XT per day with some RYR.

    Total Cholesterol - 118
    Tri - 69
    HDL - 22
    LDL - 82
    HDL/LDL Ration - 3.73

    I am really starting to think I may have jumped ship too early. I may give it another go in a month or so, because I was really liking the results. Next time I will up to about 3-5 G of Taurine from the beginning. Pop about 4 RYR per day and maybe get some ProLiver.

    Is there anything I can take for the kidneys? Or do you guys think that is needed. Can't be too careful...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by primetimerg
    I almost wish I would have stuck it out. Just got nervous. I have been off for a week and my ankles are back to normal. My cholesterol was fine when I tested it so I just think it was a side of the SD that I wasn't aware of.
    Sorry if I contributed to the scare... but it would be hard to squat without any feet

  5. No I appreciate you looking out. It actually kind of woke me up a little bit. Being on the pump and in pretty good health I sometimes forget I have Diabetes. Nothing to play around with.

    Thanks a ton.



    Quote Originally Posted by spitboy
    Sorry if I contributed to the scare... but it would be hard to squat without any feet
    •   
       

  6. I got my testosterone results back...


    Wow, the nurse called today and said that my test. levels were low and the doctor wanted to put me on testoterone replacement shots. I am not sure if this is a good thing or bad thing. I didn't think SD lowered our test. that much, so maybe I already had low test. and didn't know it. I have never been tested before. Here are the results:

    Free: 34.4 (47 - 244 normal)
    Total: 133 (400-1080 normal for my age, 28)

    That seems really low to me. He wants me to take 200 mg every 2 weeks for 2 months, then once a month for 4 months. I can barely read the handwriting but it looks like the prescription is for 1 vial of Depo-Testosterone.?

    Any feedback or info would be greatly appreciated.

  7. SD will shut you down just like any other PH/AAS.

  8. My advice is to run PCT and do not get injections. You are shut down from SD, but with proper PCT you should rebound.

  9. I think everyone who uses SD should start out at 10 mg NO MATTER WHAT. A bottle is way more than enough supply even if the 10mg isn't enough for you, and I seriously doubt there are many out there that 10mg wouldn't have a very positive effect on if diet and training were up to snuff. If you don't respond to 10, chances are you might not be a very good responder at all. Unless you have a lot of AAS experience under your belt, then I can see 20mg, but other than that, I can't see 10mg / day NOT being enough personally.

  10. get the shots and save em'

  11. I figured that was part of it. I am going to stay on the Rebound for about another week. Do you think the injections would be bad though? Would increased test. be a bad thing?

    Thanks for feedback...

    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy939
    My advice is to run PCT and do not get injections. You are shut down from SD, but with proper PCT you should rebound.

  12. How long are you doing rebound for pct?

  13. Well I was going to do them 4 weeks; but since I cut my cycle short I stopped after two. I think that was a mistake (obviously by my test. results). I am going to pop 2 rebounds a day for the next week to get my test. up. I think after that the injections will take care of the rest, and then some probably.

    Quote Originally Posted by srt298
    How long are you doing rebound for pct?

  14. Keep in mind if you decide to go on therapy you are on it for life.

  15. For life? The doc acted like he would check my test. again in 6 months to see if my numbers are back to normal. I was thinking my numbers are just low because of the SD, and they will go backup up after PCT anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by mb27
    Keep in mind if you decide to go on therapy you are on it for life.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 129
    Last Post: 09-04-2015, 03:33 PM
  2. M14-e Log with before and after pics
    By omegax in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 12:58 AM
  3. M14-e Log with before and after pics
    By omegax in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 06:32 PM
  4. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 08:43 PM
  5. My official 3 week sd log- Whatcha think?
    By TrainTilUDrop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-17-2005, 09:38 PM
Log in
Log in