Winter Bulk Log:Tr3st/DMZ 2.0/Yeti

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
Hey y'all, I am a 5'8" 220 lb 24yr old male, who has been working out for 6 years, and cycled several times over the past 3.

I'm doing an 8 week cycle of Tr3st, Super DMZ 2.0, and Yeti which I started on
November 13th, 2015. I am currently 5 days in. Let me break down my cycle:
On Cycle
O.L. Tr3st: 50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50
BLS DMZ2.0: 2/2/2/2/0/0/0/0
XCEL Yeti R: 0/0/0/2/2/2/2/0
BLS Growth: 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/
Blockade: 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
I am also running Adex at .5ml per day for week 1, and then either every other day, or as needed for weeks, 2-8.

4 Week Post Cycle Therapy:
EXEM: 25/25/12.5/12.5 (edited on 11/21) With the possibility of tapering off in weeks 3 and 4, depending on how I am feeling.
Clomi: 80/60/60/40
Blockade:6/6/6/6
Also I plan on running a natural test booster like DHEA, or Dermacrine or something along those lines during my PCT.

This is a bulking cycle primarily focused on strength gains and Muscle thickness.
My rep range for most of my workouts will range from 6-12 reps, for 4-6 working sets, and another 2-4 warmup sets for each exercise.
I plan on working out my legs 3 times a week, with the first and third of those workouts consisting of a leg/shoulder, and a leg/arm split. I will devote a workout each week to chest and back.
So my workout routine will look like:

Monday:Legs/Delts &Traps
Tuesday:Chest
Wednesday: Legs
Thursday: Rest
Friday:Back
Saturday: Legs/Biceps&Triceps (I superset my Bicep and Tricep workouts, with a focus on consistent weight increase, and volume.
Sunday: Light workout with long stretching periods to loosen up various muscle groups and prepare for Monday.

On November 1st I was 210 lbs, and when I weighed in on the 15th I was 220lbs. I am planning on being 250-260lbs January 8th when I start my PCT.

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
bighulksmash oyvind Burnfire yates84 Gutterpump T-Bone

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I would add Tudca to your cycle. I would not use DHEA or Dermacrine in your PCT. I'd also adjust your Clomid to 20mg the last week and lower your exemestane as well. You don't want to crush your estrogen during PCT.

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
I would add Tudca to your cycle. I would not use DHEA or Dermacrine in your PCT. I'd also adjust your Clomid to 20mg the last week and lower your exemestane as well. You don't want to crush your estrogen during PCT.
Yeah, I've been meaning on picking some up.
Would you use something with the Clomid and Exem for pct then?
And cool. I'll make sure to taper like that.

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
bahaaha I love that all day pump Tr3st gives me by the way...
And bro, I had to use 15gs of taurine today because my backpumps were so bad.
I don't know if it's because I hit deads twice in the past week, and did high volume in bent over barbell rows yesterday, or if it's actually from the Trest DMZ stack, but I'm upping my water and taurine intake, and lengthening my stretching time after my workouts, because it's been killing me.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I've been meaning on picking some up.
Would you use something with the Clomid and Exem for pct then?
And cool. I'll make sure to taper like that.
I like to keep my PCT's simle but I also use both Clomid and Nolva. The Clomid and the eExemestane should be enough. You could add Sup3r PCT if you wanted too. You might also keep an eye on your cortisol (during PCT) after coming off of such a dramatic cycle where you are aiming to put on a lot of weight. Other things to consider for PCT would be a natural anabolic if funds permit.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bahaaha I love that all day pump Tr3st gives me by the way...
And bro, I had to use 15gs of taurine today because my backpumps were so bad.
I don't know if it's because I hit deads twice in the past week, and did high volume in bent over barbell rows yesterday, or if it's actually from the Trest DMZ stack, but I'm upping my water and taurine intake, and lengthening my stretching time after my workouts, because it's been killing me.
Good add on the taurine, you'll be glad later. Man back pumps killed me the past week or so. Glad to see your stretching good, that'll help a lot. How's your eating, started to get all day craving yet?

Excited to see your results!

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
Good add on the taurine, you'll be glad later. Man back pumps killed me the past week or so. Glad to see your stretching good, that'll help a lot. How's your eating, started to get all day craving yet?

Excited to see your results!
Yo real talk, I started the BLS Growth nighttime sup 2 weeks before this cycle, and my all day cravings started a week into that!!! It's just been getting worse though. It's insane.
And I appreciate it. I pumped out 10 reps of bench at 255, and It was weird how great that felt.

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
I like to keep my PCT's simle but I also use both Clomid and Nolva. The Clomid and the eExemestane should be enough. You could add Sup3r PCT if you wanted too. You might also keep an eye on your cortisol (during PCT) after coming off of such a dramatic cycle where you are aiming to put on a lot of weight. Other things to consider for PCT would be a natural anabolic if funds permit.
Alright cool Toren. What kind of natural anabolic would you recommend specifically? Funds do permit haahaha. ;)

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yo real talk, I started the BLS Growth nighttime sup 2 weeks before this cycle, and my all day cravings started a week into that!!! It's just been getting worse though. It's insane.
And I appreciate it. I pumped out 10 reps of bench at 255, and It was weird how great that felt.
Oh just wait the fun has yet to begin! Nice work on bench! Today was my last day on cycle.

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
I'm definitely excited for that...
What cycle are you finishing up?

Also, what is your opinion on Caffeine on cycle bro. My day job is ridiculously slow, so it can be tough to stay awake at times.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Hey y'all, I am a 5'8" 220 lb 24yr old male, who has been working out for 6 years, and cycled several times over the past 3.

I'm doing an 8 week cycle of Tr3st, Super DMZ 2.0, and Yeti which I started on
November 13th, 2015. I am currently 5 days in. Let me break down my cycle:
On Cycle
O.L. Tr3st: 50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50
BLS DMZ2.0: 2/2/2/2/0/0/0/0
XCEL Yeti R: 0/0/0/2/2/2/2/0
BLS Growth: 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/
Blockade: 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
I am also running Adex at .5ml per day for week 1, and then either every other day, or as needed for weeks, 2-8.

4 Week Post Cycle Therapy:
EXEM: 50/50/50/50 With the possibility of tapering off in weeks 3 and 4, depending on how I am feeling.
Clomi: 80/60/60/40
Blockade:6/6/6/6
Also I plan on running a natural test booster like DHEA, or Dermacrine or something along those lines during my PCT.

This is a bulking cycle primarily focused on strength gains and Muscle thickness.
My rep range for most of my workouts will range from 6-12 reps, for 4-6 working sets, and another 2-4 warmup sets for each exercise.
I plan on working out my legs 3 times a week, with the first and third of those workouts consisting of a leg/shoulder, and a leg/arm split. I will devote a workout each week to chest and back.
So my workout routine will look like:

Monday:Legs/Delts &Traps
Tuesday:Chest
Wednesday: Legs
Thursday: Rest
Friday:Back
Saturday: Legs/Biceps&Triceps (I superset my Bicep and Tricep workouts, with a focus on consistent weight increase, and volume.
Sunday: Light workout with long stretching periods to loosen up various muscle groups and prepare for Monday.

On November 1st I was 210 lbs, and when I weighed in on the 15th I was 220lbs. I am planning on being 250-260lbs January 8th when I start my PCT.
Looks great man:) will be following your log:)
Extreme exeme dosage, but you'll be fine:)
Really love the way exeme shines in pct!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't forget to buy a new liver for pct....

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm definitely excited for that...
What cycle are you finishing up?

Also, what is your opinion on Caffeine on cycle bro. My day job is ridiculously slow, so it can be tough to stay awake at times.
I just finished up
Trest 75/75/75/150/200
Halofire 75/75/75/75/75

Yeah I feel you man coffee it's hard for me to not drink coffee all day. Since I got it I've been drinking some conquer unleashed stim free around lunch, it's been helping me these past couple of days.

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
Hahaha exem is a suicide ai, which makes it perfect for PCT.. That way you have no rebound gyno...
Hahaha my liver Is a pro at handling this stuff hahaha.
If it could handle my Charlie Sheen days and come out fine, I'm sure it'll take this like a champ too hahaha.
Btw Burnfire that's a dope cycle.. How'd you like it?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha exem is a suicide ai, which makes it perfect for PCT.. That way you have no rebound gyno...
Hahaha my liver Is a pro at handling this stuff hahaha.
If it could handle my Charlie Sheen days and come out fine, I'm sure it'll take this like a champ too hahaha.
Btw Burnfire that's a dope cycle.. How'd you like it?
Is your exemestane dose in pct 50mg ed?! My joint fuking ache just looking at that bro, have you used thar much exemestane before? That's 4 times the normal dose fyi

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Is your exemestane dose in pct 50mg ed?! My joint fuking ache just looking at that bro, have you used thar much exemestane before? That's 4 times the normal dose fyi
Oesteoporosis on it's way. lol

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Actually just the double of a recommended pct dosage.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually just the double of a recommended pct dosage.
That's a lot of exemestane to be on even if you are on a heavily aromatizing steroid, let alone pct. I know you want to get estrogen low in pct but damn, don't want to kill all of it!

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
That's a lot of exemestane to be on even if you are on a heavily aromatizing steroid, let alone pct. I know you want to get estrogen low in pct but damn, don't want to kill all of it!
But yeah, it's a lot of exeme on cycle.
He's gonna get some serious joint pains.

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
So I had horrible gyno problems last time I cycled, because I made the mistake of trusting an otc AI, and it took me a while to recover from that.
Also, I'm using it as pct, not on cycle, and I figured that coming off of what is essentially a 7ph stack, plus Trest to boot, shouldn't be a laughing matter. Plus the exem ai picked up is running 50mg/ml and for some reason I thought that was a pretty standard dose. I can run it lower though if you all think it is too high as is.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
So I had horrible gyno problems last time I cycled, because I made the mistake of trusting an otc AI, and it took me a while to recover from that.
Also, I'm using it as pct, not on cycle, and I figured that coming off of what is essentially a 7ph stack, plus Trest to boot, shouldn't be a laughing matter. Plus the exem ai picked up is running 50mg/ml and for some reason I thought that was a pretty standard dose. I can run it lower though if you all think it is too high as is.
25 mgs ed is what i been doing for trest at 200 . Halo at 200. Every one here may disagree, but this is wat works for my tin can.

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
Btw y'all; here's a quick status update: I'm officially 1 week in, and besides the lower back pumps, i feel great!!
In terms of weight gained, I'm up to 227lbs, from 220 last friday, which means that I've gained about a lb a day, which I'm totally okay with for the beginning of this cycle. Pumps are through the roof, and muscle fatigue is lower than ever

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Btw y'all; here's a quick status update: I'm officially 1 week in, and besides the lower back pumps, i feel great!!
In terms of weight gained, I'm up to 227lbs, from 220 last friday, which means that I've gained about a lb a day, which I'm totally okay with for the beginning of this cycle. Pumps are through the roof, and muscle fatigue is lower than ever
Hows your Adenosine Tri Phosphate after each set? Do you increase your volume each work out? Wat would you compare your stack to in terms of strength?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you make it through your cycle with no high estrogen sides then I see no need in going over 25mg ed and I ONLY say this because it's rc grade. I got gyno trusting rc ai's and I won't be doing that any more. With a good pharma ai you would only need 12.5mg eod for your pct. Legit exemestane at 50mg ed would make you feel like a fragile old lady with a libido to match. If you're really worried about gyno then have some Raloxifene on hand, it is a serm with an extremely high affinity for the estrogen receptors specifically in breast tissue. Ralox completely reversed my gyno in a few days and now I always keep some on hand.

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
If you make it through your cycle with no high estrogen sides then I see no need in going over 25mg ed and I ONLY say this because it's rc grade. I got gyno trusting rc ai's and I won't be doing that any more. With a good pharma ai you would only need 12.5mg eod for your pct. Legit exemestane at 50mg ed would make you feel like a fragile old lady with a libido to match. If you're really worried about gyno then have some Raloxifene on hand, it is a serm with an extremely high affinity for the estrogen receptors specifically in breast tissue. Ralox completely reversed my gyno in a few days and now I always keep some on hand.
So it's from Ironmagresearch. Do you think I should stick to 12.5, or 25?

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
Hows your Adenosine Tri Phosphate after each set? Do you increase your volume each work out? Wat would you compare your stack to in terms of strength?
I'm not sure what you mean regarding the ATP,
But I've always been a high volume kind of guy, who consistently hits around 75%of my max weight, at 8-12 reps, for 3-5 sets per workout

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So it's from Ironmagresearch. Do you think I should stick to 12.5, or 25?
Tbh I have no clue as to their legitimacy and honestly, we aren't allowed to discuss things of this nature. I would definitely start looking for some reviews asap to see what you've got.

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
Also bighulksmash I put in 1.5-3 hrs a day 5-7 days a week evwn off cycle

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Tbh I have no clue as to their legitimacy and honestly, we aren't allowed to discuss things of this nature. I would definitely start looking for some reviews asap to see what you've got.
If we were allowed to discuss sources freely, nobody would be buying from the sponsors. Lol, it's the honest truth.

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
Right now it feels similar to my second week on Test Prop at 150mg eos bighulksmash in terms of pump.
It's not even close to my all time favorite stack, which was test/tren about a year and a half ago.. I'm still getting into it tho so we'll see.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Right now it feels similar to my second week on Test Prop at 150mg eos bighulksmash in terms of pump.
It's not even close to my all time favorite stack, which was test/tren about a year and a half ago.. I'm still getting into it tho so we'll see.
Dude your killin it just keeep the e2 at bay!

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
Hahahaha fosho!!! Btw I'm in the middle of my 1000rep arm workout and This might be top 3 pumps of all time!!!! Real talk.

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1448074681.857382.jpg
Yo so this is what I looked like at the end of my last bulk sesh after a 1000 rep arm day. I plan on being bigger at the end of this cycle

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
I would keep it at 25 ed for 14 days of your pct.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
14 day where in pct? Very curious.
First 14 days. Elevates testosterone levels, and prevents rebound estro.
Unlike other ai's it's great stacked with nolva.

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
So legs update: I hit 365 lbs on deads today for the first time since my last knee surgery!!!! It was hella cool and clean with good form and everything. This cycle is kicking into another gear.

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
Hey peeps happy ThanksGaining!!!!!! Let's get them gains and do it up ok y'all?

Also, I'm having some pretty frustrating wrist pain... Do any of you have an idea of what might help alleviate that? bighulksmash?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hey peeps happy ThanksGaining!!!!!! Let's get them gains and do it up ok y'all?

Also, I'm having some pretty frustrating wrist pain... Do any of you have an idea of what might help alleviate that? bighulksmash?
Yes rolling it over and over and over . Lift with golds gym gloves like me with the wrist straps . Order some cissus xt from phwsupplements. Take a few days off and see of it still hurts . Explain the location and level of pain u have .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thumb Side of wrist
Pinky side of wrist
Inside bottom outside top
Could be a minor over use injury