Teston QV 200, need some help.

Harry Balsagna

Awards
I'll be running a cycle with Test Cypionate this upcoming week.

The label says Teston QV 200.

On the back it says 200mg/1ml.

On the front though it says contenido neto 10ml. I really hope I'm not being jipped on this **** and need more to run a cycle because I'll be pretty pissed.

This is going to be my first cycle. Any help is appreciated. I was think of starting out at 1 cc for the first two weeks, then 2 ccs for the next 3, then 1 cc for the last two. Let me know what you guys think.

Harry Balsagna

Awards
I'm wondering the same thing too man. I tell my buddy who's doing this cycle along with me to tell his bodybuilding "hookup" to get Test E, and I get Cypionate, which I don't have a problem with. Then I get the bottle and I know something's fishy because it just looked so small, so then I get to thinking, and I call my buddy up and tell him the deal. He got the same amount of test, so maybe he can talk to the guy, because he lives next door to him. I have no idea who the guy is. But I'm going to ask my buddy for his bottle if he can't come through, because I trusted him with my money.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
no, lol, i mean we discussed everything and had dosages laid out in that thread? why all of sudden on your on this pyramid dosing scheme .. its garbage .. just go with what was laid in that thread .. it'll be much better .. and EAT A LOT of clean quality foods

Harry Balsagna

Awards
Yeah bro that's what I intend on doing, but I ONLY HAVE ONE BOTTLE. That's why I'm getting a little irritated. He had two at his house, and he gives me one, so I'm like "hmmmm." But I contacted him tonight and he's supposed to call me back. Hopefully this **** can get straightened out quick enough.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
personally i wouldn't ever half ass a cycle .. if you can't get another bottle (which you do realize is only enough for 8 weeks so i would get 2 MORE bottles) i would hold off until you can

Harry Balsagna

Awards
personally i wouldn't ever half ass a cycle .. if you can't get another bottle (which you do realize is only enough for 8 weeks so i would get 2 MORE bottles) i would hold off until you can
Well I got the other bottle from the guy, so I'll be able to do the cycle as planned. Weeeeee. What I don't understand though is if the test isn't recognized by your body until maybe week 3 then why the hell would you administer 2 cc's for the first two weeks and not 1 cc?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Well I got the other bottle from the guy, so I'll be able to do the cycle as planned. Weeeeee. What I don't understand though is if the test isn't recognized by your body until maybe week 3 then why the hell would you administer 2 cc's for the first two weeks and not 1 cc?
if you don't know the answer to that .... please don't start this cycle and do a ton more research

Harry Balsagna

Awards
if you don't know the answer to that .... please don't start this cycle and do a ton more research
what I'm saying is a buddy of mine told me that is how he did his first cycle. Did 1 cc for the first two weeks, peaked at 3 ccs, and came back down to 1 cc. Just wondering why you would do something like that, that's all.