Military Press 3 X 6
Barbell Shrugs 2 X 6
Dumbbell Shrugs 2 X 6

Arms - Friday
Barbell Curls 2 X 6
Preacher 2 X 6
Lying Extensions 2 X 6
Press Downs 2 X 6

Note: Every set is taken to positive failure. Rep range is between 4 and 6 reps when possible.
-----------------------------------

1-Test History
This is my second transdermal (1-test + 4AD Cycle). The first cycle was only for 16 days with Avant One+ in September of 2002. I had to cut the first cycle short because of personal reasons but I felt better, stronger and more vascular on One + than T-1 Pro. I used the same training principles on the first cycle. One difference between now and then is that my body fat was lower and my weight was around 205 to 210 during the first cycle.

T-1 Pro Application
My first application of T-1 Pro was on Sunday night 2-2-2003. It produced a slight burn but was only a minor discomfort. I rotated between using the tops of my feet and my chest as my main application sites. I got into a grove of using the chest during the week and the feet for the weekend. I shaved the application sites once to twice a week and rubbed in the transdermal thoroughly. Usually the T-1 Pro caused no burning at all but occasionally it would burn slightly if I had just shaved before putting it on. Last application was Sunday night 3-2-2003. I tried to keep application times as close to 8AM and 8PM as possible throughout the cycle.

Week One
2-3-2003
Weight: 222 lbs
During the first week I noticed no changes in the way I felt or strength. I gained 1 lb by the beginning of week 2.

Week Two
2-10-2003
Weight: 223 lbs
I started to get a cold at the beginning of week 2. No big deal, a runny nose a little congestion. I usually get over these in a few days as I don’t get sick very often. But as the week went on I started to get a fever and had trouble sleeping because the symptoms were getting worse. I managed to maintain my strength during this week but lethargy started setting in at the end of the week. I'm not sure if this was from being sick or the 1-test but I was dragging. I missed Thursday's workout this week, so I added a couple of sets for shoulders at the beginning of my workout on Friday.

Week Three
2-17-2003
Weight: 227lbs
Still running fever occasionally due to being sick but I actually started feeling a little stronger. The biggest improvement in strength so far has been in my legs. Lethargy seems to be getting worse. I just want to sleep every chance I get, by the end of the week I was so tired I decided to add a few squirts of One+ that I had left over from my first cycle. I added 3 squirts twice a day on Saturday and ran it the rest of my cycle to get more 4AD in my system. My appetite really picked up this week. I think from this point on I was eating closer to 3500 to 4000 cals a day.

Week Four
2-24-2003
Weight: 227 lbs
Still at the same weight but the extra 4AD seems to be helping, as I'm not feeling lethargic anymore. I'm finally getting over my cold and feeling better but Mother Nature decides to throw another curve into the mix. We get a dose of sleet and freezing rain on Monday night and Tuesday. I know for some of you that is no big deal but I live in Texas. Nobody here is prepared to drive on the ice and it's like a demolition derby on the roads. Against my better judgement I get out on the road Tuesday morning so I can get to the gym and get my workout in. When I slid into the parking lot there was hardly anybody there. Not one of my better workouts because I didn't have a spotter. Next day I decided to stay home because there is still a lot of ice on the roads. I made up for my missed workout on Saturday.

Week Five (Post Cycle)
3-3-2003
Weight 229 lbs
I plan to keep lifting heavy but with less sets. I will be taking 3 6-OXO for 20 days. I'm also adding flaxseeds and zinc.

Overall
I was expecting more gains on this cycle or at least lean out a bit. I gained 7lbs with some of it being extra water or fat as my waist grew a bit even with such a minor gain in weight. I was also surprised that One+ actually burned more during application than the T-1 Pro did. One thing I really liked about the T-1 Pro was the consistency of the lotion. It was basically like a hand lotion and never separated like One+ does. One+ would sometimes come out as nothing but a clear liquid. Other times as a liquid with a bit of gel.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Overall
I was expecting more gains on this cycle or at least lean out a bit. I gained 7lbs with some of it being extra water or fat as my waist grew a bit even with such a minor gain in weight. I was also surprised that One+ actually burned more during application than the T-1 Pro did. One thing I really liked about the T-1 Pro was the consistency of the lotion. It was basically like a hand lotion and never separated like One+ does. One+ would sometimes come out as nothing but a clear liquid. Other times as a liquid with a bit of gel. [/B]
First off, kick ass set up man, this is a perfect example of what we'd like to see from results posts.....but.... you're only mistake is not knowing what you wanted. You either gain, or you lose, no both. You can maintain, but hell, I wouldnt buy hormones for that. You took ECA's so Im assuming you should have cut. But you shouldnt have used T-1 Pro to cut, its more of a mass product. 3100 calories is no where near enough to be 'on' and for a 220+ sized man. If you would have upped your caloric intake, your gains would have been much more satisfying.

xXx

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks for the compliment on the post. I decided to post in format that I have wanted to see since first learning about 1-test about a year ago. I had a plan, I was going for lean gains and not trying to cut. I'm 40 years old and my metabolism is not what it used to be. I have enough experience to know that I can maintain weight on 2500 to 2600 cals a day. That’s why I started at about 3100 but you will notice that I increased to about 3500 just to please my newfound appetite when the T-1 Pro started kicking in. I think the main reason that I did not have more gains may have been due to illness. Not sure, but that’s what I believe right now. I appreciate your input, thanks for the feedback :)

I only took the ECA 5 days a week before I workout. I get up early and hit the gym in the morning so its nice to have that little extra kickstart.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
A fever or illness will speed up your BMR, thus needing more calories to maintain weight. If those 7lbs were lean, I would be very pleased if I were you. Thats no easy task, but congrats on the gains......

DarCSA

Awards
This rules man. The setup is awesome. I like the way you put this together. Other than what YJ already mentioned there is really nothing more to comment on. GREAT JOB!

Nelson

Nice Report

Very well laid out results.
In regards to your routine - I think that you may not have been doing enough volume.
Most agree that 8-12 reps is a better scheme whilst `on` with increased sets.
Did you increase the volume by much whilst `on` compared with your usual routine?

xXx

Board Supporter
Awards
I added a few sets more than my normal routine. Maybe I will try GVT in a few months when I use the rest of my T-1 Pro. I'm also thinking of adding some T-1 for my next cycle so I can do a 1 to 1 ratio of 1-test and 4Ad.

Anybody tried GVT while ON with an 8 X 8(8 sets X 8 reps scheme?

Any advice is appreciated.

Nelson

You may get more answers if you post this question in the
Exercise/Training section under GVT.