First forum ever. Need help with high cholesterol on test e only

Ohiopower

Awards
My cholesterol is thru the roof just got bloods back e2 is 49.6 scray huh i dont have a clue what to do at this point HELP!! Please

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
What is your test dosage?

Are you taking an anti E?

Are you taking fish oil or any support supps?

Ohiopower

Awards
I have really meesed up i ran sust 300 eod 900mg a week to start plus 600 a week of trean a and dbol 50mg a day for 8 weeks no anti e s no vitamins just pre work and protein i started in march of this year in august i switched to 750mg of test e a week for 1 month now just doing 500mgs a week just now got bloods last week i know im a dumbass now after doing my own research was just listening to bro science before

Ohiopower

Awards
So from march to august 900mg of sust 600mg of tren a and 50mg a day of dbol for first 8 weeks only

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Sorry man, I don't really feel like spoon feeding you on this one. Go do some reading. Google is your friend.

Your estrogen is actually in range, just. Makes me think you probably weren't on everything you say you were.

If you're going to troll, you should at least make your trolling believable.

Ohiopower

Awards
Hey im not going to argue here and im not trolling just looking for advice my lh is only 0.1 and my fsh is 0.2 so i screwed as far as my libido goes i did nolva daily for 30 days back in august thought i had a e2 prob them i think it was prolactin issue from the tren tho but as you said you cant help or just dont have the experience and that what it take with this stuff i dont care to hear bro science from google either

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Evolutionary . org is your best bet, bro. Ask for Muskate to help you.

Ohiopower

Awards
Thank you trying to get real advice i know a doctor isnt going to tell me sh#t but its getting to that point

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I recommend you go take a grammar class to start.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
This hurts my brain

Ohiopower

Awards
I would but it sounds like you took all the adderall couldn't pass the exam with out it lol but thanks for the advice bro

Ohiopower

Awards
Yeah reading instructions on a box of cereal probably makes your brain hurt also

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yeah reading instructions on a box of cereal probably makes your brain hurt also
Only when the instructions are on a stupid steroid protocol and use little to no punctuation ;)