Switching oils

walter1332

Awards
Hey I'm running prop 150 eod for the last 5 weeks once I get to 8 I am switching to cyp. What would be the best way to transition into the cyp. As far as last day of prop first day cyp?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd start the Cyp now so it's kicking as soon as you stop the Prop.

walter1332

Awards
I mean I was looking do do 600 a week of cyp so basically 2-3 weeks before I end prop. Cause I may keep running it I'm just thinking ahead because prop is starting to become incovienient and I think test is test with a clean diet

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Starting the cyp before you end the prop will just help keep you feeling level.. If you wait to start the cyp until you're done with prop, the prop will be out of your system before you start feeling the cyp.

walter1332

Awards
Yeah I know that I just was basically wondering how long it will take the cyp to kick in based on people's personal experience and if already having high test levels could potentially change the "kick in" time

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I know that I just was basically wondering how long it will take the cyp to kick in based on people's personal experience and if already having high test levels could potentially change the "kick in" time
Oh okay, I didn't really understand your last post. I kick started my current cycle with Prop for 4 weeks and I honestly didn't feel it really, a slight increase in libido is all. But I was only using 75mg eod.

I felt the cyp fully kick in around week 5-6.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
500mg a week. Around week 7 I raised it to 750mg and then dropped it down to 400mg where I'm at now with 600mg Tren.