Super Cardarine by Primeval Labs During PCT Log

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
20151015_160947.jpg

Thank you to Primeval Labs and PRIMEVALVP for the opportunity to log this product during my PCT!

A bit of a background on me, I have just finished an 8 week cycle of 1-Andro, 4-Andro, and EpiAndro and just started PCT today. As the title says, I will be running Super Cardarine during the entirety of my PCT. My goals will be to retain gains made on cycle as well as continue to drop bodyfat and increase strength.

During PCT I will be working hard to keep all of the strength and muscle gains I achieved during cycle. My diet will consist of clean foods eating at what I feel is a moderate amount over maintenance. I do not count calories or macros so I will be going off of feel on this. I will be eating 5-6 meals a day with a protein shake directly after every workout and before bed as well. Because of the higher than normal caloric intake for me, taking cardarine will encourage my body to use fat as a source of fuel and prevent any potential increase in body fat.

My training will consist of strength training revolving around squat, bench, and deadlift with two days a week of upper body training and a day of lower body hypertrophy training. I will also be incorporating in to my routines 20 minutes of fasted cardio every morning to boost metabolism and further promote fat loss. I will be dosing my Super Cardarine first thing upon waking to increase energy levels during my cardio as well as my weight routines which are also in the morning.

My PCT is laid out as follows:
Super Cardarine @ 20mg ED
Nolva 40/20/20/10
PCT 3X (As prescribed)
Reduce XT (As prescribed)
MK-677 @ 20mg ED

Other supplements include:
Fish Oil
Creatine

My Current Stats:
Weight: 189lbs
BF: 15-16% (Estimated)
Bench Press: 295lbs
Squat: 315lbs
Deadlift: 365lbs

Starting Pictures:
back_finalsm.jpg

front final 1sm.jpg

side pose 2 final sm.jpg

side pose finalsm.jpg

1444490136348.jpg

Let's keep the gains coming!

Today was my first day of PCT. I dosed 20mg of cardarine upon waking. Nothing to note other than no ill effects on an empty stomach which is good. Hoping to start feeling the effects within a day or two.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First!! Looking great!!

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
What dose did you run the Epi at in your cycle? I'm going to run it again with an Osta-Card cycle in the spring.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
So yesterday was pretty terrible. Felt super tired and just overall crappy all day. Luckily though today is so far completely different! It is day 3 of taking cardarine at 20mg ED and it is definitely kicking in. I took it an hour and a half before my workout and I was completely focused, energy was up, and I felt strong. Night and day difference from yesterday I hope it stays like this!

Today's workout consisted of deadlifts and bench press at 82.5% of max and upper body hypertrophy. Went as follows-

Deadlift:
Warm up sets of 135x10, 135x10, 225x5, 275x5
Working sets of 315x4, 315x4 (315 is slightly higher than 82.5% of max, I should have been at 300lbs but I felt good)
[video]https://youtu.be/NedDTDv1XLA[/video]
Been really focusing on form so I don't get injured as I go heavier. If anyone sees anything wrong I am open to tips!

Bench:
Warm up sets of 135x10, 185x8, 225x5
Working sets of 245x3, 245x3, 245x3

Cable Crossover:
60x15
70x15

Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown (Went light...forgot my straps at home):
160x13
160x13

One Arm DB Row:
85x12
85x12

DB Lateral Raise:
25x15
35x12

Cable Curl:
100x18
100x16
100x15
100x15
90x15

Machine Bicep Curl (First time using this, a little weird but not bad! :30 rest between sets):
50x30
50x15
50x15
50x15
35x30
35x15
35x15
50x14

Tricep Pushdown:
130x15
150x15
170x15

Tricep Pushdown :)30 rest between sets):
120x30
120x15
120x13
110x15
90x30
90x15
90x15
90x15

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Another good day. Energy is persisting and I feel pretty good and definitely strong. I really think the cardarine is in full swing now. It doesn't feel like a stim effect or anything, but really just makes me feel focused and motivated to push through my work outs. I've always been eating a lot more the past couple days, and I'd like to say that my diet has been clean like it normally is...but it definitely hasn't. Still getting in all the protein and carbs I need but fats have been a lot higher than normal. Even with that, I wake up feeling tight and a little less fat I guess? If that makes sense lol. Need to get my nutrition back in check. Will be bulk cooking today.

Today was squats at 82.5% of max and lower body hypertrophy. Also, I took a buddy of mines advice and squatted in a pair of converse today as opposed to tennis shoes. Wow. Night and day difference. I will never squat in running shoes ever again. Legs felt so much more stable and I could feel myself really driving through my heels for the first time. Was also able to get a lot deeper than I have been before. Can't wait to see how this effects my deadlift!

Squats:
Warm Up Sets:
135x10
225x5
225x5

Working Sets (82.5% of max):
265x5
265x5
265x5

Leg Extensions :)30 rest periods):
110x30
155x15
140x15
140x15

Lying Leg Curl :)30 rest periods):
80x30
110x6 + 95x9
95x15
95x15

Calf Raise:
160x15
180x12
120x12
:)30 rest periods)
120x30
120x15
120x15
120x14

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another good day. Energy is persisting and I feel pretty good and definitely strong. I really think the cardarine is in full swing now. It doesn't feel like a stim effect or anything, but really just makes me feel focused and motivated to push through my work outs. I've always been eating a lot more the past couple days, and I'd like to say that my diet has been clean like it normally is...but it definitely hasn't. Still getting in all the protein and carbs I need but fats have been a lot higher than normal. Even with that, I wake up feeling tight and a little less fat I guess? If that makes sense lol. Need to get my nutrition back in check. Will be bulk cooking today.

Today was squats at 82.5% of max and lower body hypertrophy. Also, I took a buddy of mines advice and squatted in a pair of converse today as opposed to tennis shoes. Wow. Night and day difference. I will never squat in running shoes ever again. Legs felt so much more stable and I could feel myself really driving through my heels for the first time. Was also able to get a lot deeper than I have been before. Can't wait to see how this effects my deadlift!

Squats:
Warm Up Sets:
135x10
225x5
225x5

Working Sets (82.5% of max):
265x5
265x5
265x5

Leg Extensions :)30 rest periods):
110x30
155x15
140x15
140x15

Lying Leg Curl :)30 rest periods):
80x30
110x6 + 95x9
95x15
95x15

Calf Raise:
160x15
180x12
120x12
:)30 rest periods)
120x30
120x15
120x15
120x14
Get in there on the converse! Nice work man, keep it up.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Question for someone with more experience than me. Should I be taking an ai with pct? I've read both sides, some people say yes, some say no because of rebound gyno. I'm currently taking 12.5mg aromasin eod. What do you guys think?

Hootie

Hootie

Awards
  • Established
Subbed; I just ran Cardarine in PCT as well, and though it was excellent.

Running an AI shouldn't hurt; I usually run just arimistane from an OTC PCT like Alphamax or Sup3r. Seems the experts say add it in if needed, i.e. if gyno flares up.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Subbed; I just ran Cardarine in PCT as well, and though it was excellent.

Running an AI shouldn't hurt; I usually run just arimistane from an OTC PCT like Alphamax or Sup3r. Seems the experts say add it in if needed, i.e. if gyno flares up.
Nice! I think this is an awesome product for PCT. First couple days I was off cycle I was lethargic as hell. Since then I've been feeling pretty normal. Strong workouts and still making gains!

Thanks for subbing in btw!

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Super bummed. Got my OL conqu3r in the mail today... Pretty sure it isn't supposed to look like this. Ordered it from a non board sponsor and they are giving me a refund. Guess I'll never get to try it with amp! :(

Attachments

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
End of week one of PCT. Feeling pretty good. Haven't lost any strength in the gym and still going up on a few. Weight on the scale this morning was 186. So down by 2 pounds. Pretty sure I haven't lost any muscle so the cardarine must be doing its thing!

I haven't been waking up early enough to do my fasted cardio the past few days so I started taking my 20mg of cardarine an hour before I work out. I don't notice much of a difference between taking it first thing in the morning or an hour before so I might switch back as it is more convenient.

Overall so far feeling very good.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Almost two weeks in now. Starting to feel more "normal" I guess you could say? Strength hasn't decreased at all so far, weights seem a little heavier but I am still able to get the same weight for the same reps. Lethargy is also not as bad as it was the first week. Some that I am still experiencing could be from the MK-677 though.

I'm still at 20mg ED of cardarine. Going to bump it down to 15mg tomorrow. I think it is really lowering my blood sugar because I have been having to eat carbs like crazy lately and if it's been about 3 hours since my last meal I have crazy sugar cravings (which I never have). I do feel like it is helping with fat loss, my diet has been decent but not super clean lately and I haven't added any additional fat that I can tell. Also, I am down to 185lbs on the scale now. 3lb loss in 10 days with no loss in strength, hoping it's fat not muscle! Also, have not noticed any additional benefits to my endurance so far.

Work out today was deadlifts, bench, and upper body hypertrophy.

Deadlifts (Slightly over 82.5% of max):
Warm up sets - 135x10, 135x10, 225x6, 225x6
Working sets - 315x4, 315x4, 315x4

Bench (82.5% of max):
Warm up sets - 135x10, 135x10, 185x8, 225x4
Working sets - 245x5, 245x5, 245x5, 245x5

Incline DB Flys:
30x15
30x15

Wide Grip Lat Pulldown:
145x15
160x12

One Arm DB Row:
80x12
80x12

Side Lateral Raise:
35x12
35x12

Cable EZ Bar Curl:
110x15
110x13
110x12
100x12
100x12

Machine Bicep Curl :)30 rest periods):
50x17 + 35x13
35x15
35x15
35x15
35x30
35x15
35x15
35x14

Tricep Pushdown:
130x15
150x13
150x12

Tricep Pushdown :)30 rest periods):
100x27
100x15
100x15
100x15
80x30
80x15
80x15
80x15

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Frustrating work out today. Either I'm losing strength or my legs are smoked from squatting three times a week now... Either way it was hard. Working sets were 82.5% of max for 4 sets of 5. I ended up hitting :
265x4, 265x3, 265x2, 225x5.
Really tough but I can definitely tell my squat is improving on this program and my legs are getting stronger.
So weight will stay the same for next week and hopefully I adapt to this new intensity. Thankfully tomorrow is a rest day! Smoked...

Nothing new to report on the cardarine. I believe it is trimming some fat off of me. I'll weigh myself tomorrow morning.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Hit a new deadlift PR today for 405lbs! 4 weeks ago I couldn't even budge 405 off the ground but it came up super easy today. I attempted 425lbs after and almost had it but couldn't lock it out. Got my attempt on video though for some motivation!
https://youtu.be/ptFqirVdcUM

So one thing I've noticed since I've been taking cardarine is I don't get winded as easily when I'm doing my high rep shorter rest period sessions. Also, I haven't added any additional fat to my body since starting pct even with a not as clean diet lately. Just have to make sure I eat enough and drink enough water.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hit a new deadlift PR today for 405lbs! 4 weeks ago I couldn't even budge 405 off the ground but it came up super easy today. I attempted 425lbs after and almost had it but couldn't lock it out. Got my attempt on video though for some motivation!
https://youtu.be/ptFqirVdcUM

So one thing I've noticed since I've been taking cardarine is I don't get winded as easily when I'm doing my high rep shorter rest period sessions. Also, I haven't added any additional fat to my body since starting pct even with a not as clean diet lately. Just have to make sure I eat enough and drink enough water.
Good job on the PR man! Keep it up looking good in here!

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Been busy as hell working out of town do haven't had time to update. PCT still going well. Have one week left. Weight is down to 183 with no loss in muscle mass. This cardarine really helps burns it up a bit especially since my diet has not been ideal lately. So no complaints, strength continues to increase on my new lifting program. Really starting to like powerlifting.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Only three days left of PCT and feeling great. Strength has continued to increase and energy levels are up.

Hit legs two days ago and hit a new PR of 335lbs for squat.
https://instagram.com/p/9vs7Nnrrri/

Chest was today and I attempted 315lbs on bench for the first time ever but didn't quite make it.
https://instagram.com/p/90_OxCLrvo/
Did incline db press after that and got the 100s up for a set of eight which is a new PR for me. Another couple weeks and I'm going to get 315 for sure!

So being away for work my diet has not been ideal or as clean as I'd like. I've managed to not put on too much additional body fat and I believe the cardarine is really keeping a lot of fluff off. This stuff is pretty damn good. If my diet was on point and I was doing more cardio I have no doubt it would shred my up big time.

Attachments

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
So pct is complete and successful as far as how I'm feeling . Away for work right now but will be getting blood work done when I get home.

Finished off with a heavy chest day yesterday and back/bis today. I tried 315 on the bench again and put it up the first rep with the spotter maybe taking a pound away. 1lb can weigh a lot! Did it for a total of 3 reps for the negative.
https://instagram.com/p/98ufRyLrlV/

Had to take it easy on my back today and won't be doing any heavy squats or deadlifts for a couple weeks because I tweaked my back deadlifting 2 days ago. Sucks but it happens I guess.

So for my final review of Super Cardarine by Primeval Labs I love the stuff. My diet has been garbage lately and I partied a couple nights this week and I haven't added any additional bodyfat. If anything I feel like I look leaner even with the crappy diet which is crazy. I took 20mg ED for the whole 4 weeks of PCT dosed in the morning upon waking. One thing I will say is make sure you drink a lot of water while taking it. Couple times if I didn't drink my usual amount of water a day (about 1.5 gallons) I would get woozy and lightheaded. Other than that I had no additional sides. For the endurance aspect of it I didn't notice any increase in my cardio or energy levels like some people report. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone during pct, although it's sad it won't be available any longer. Stock up if it's still available!

Here's a finish pic I took today. I have a ways to go in losing bodyfat but I kept all my gains and strength actually continued to increase! Looking forward to my next run in a few months! This pic also makes my traps look stupid huge lol.

Attachments

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking awesome and great review as well!