Khazima

Khazima

Awards
Stats;
Age - 21
Height - 5'6
Weight - 160lb
Bodyfat - 13-15%

Tried to add pictures but the dimensions are off.

Goals;
Body recompisition - currently dieting and have been for quite a while, planning on upping the calories on day 1 by 100 then 100 e2d or ED and slowly increasing until finding my maintenance. At maintenance i'll sit at the same weight (160) and hopefully by the end of it just look a lot better at 160. Then PCT and wait a while before running another (heavier) cycle and bulking.

Decided i'd start a log documenting my progression with 'Anabolic Trinity'. I enjoy logging and have done so elsewhere and I've really enjoyed this forum so far so decided where better to do it than here :) So basically i'll be running;

Cycle;
Ostarine - Started w/5mg today (daily increases to acclimate rather than 25mg straight out of the gate) 5/5/10/10/15/15 then replacing with just Trinity's osta content
Blockade - (started yesterday)
Anabolic Trinity- Starting with 3/4 caps after the 6th day (15mg osta) to give me 18mg osta plus the lax and epi then 4 caps from then on
Anastrozole - If needed

PCT;
Clomid - 75/50/25/25 - My intention is to be aggressive with the PCT and minimize risk at my age
Nolva - 40/40/20/20
Sup3r PCT - Recommended dose

I'll also be on these peptides for the duration of the cycle;
Mod GRF 1-29 - 100mcg per dose
GHRP-2 - 100mcg per dose (combined 3-4x daily)

For the next week or so i'll be finishing up with an Ephedrine/Caffeine/Yohimbine + T2 stack i've been on for the past few weeks. By the time i'm running anything at doses that could exacerbate side effects i'll be off this stack and solely relying on the cycle proposed.

So Day 1 and 2
Begun preloading cycle support day one
Begun 5mg ostatine day two

No noticable side effects of any sort so far, nothing out of the norm to do with the ECY + T2.

Any feedback is welcome :) And sub for gains!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First!

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you normally run your Nolva at 40/20?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll be fine with 20/20/10/10. That's the typical protocol recommended here, and still works well.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have been taking Anabolic Trinity for 2 weeks now with no sides.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My Strength level and Endurance has increase,and libdo is up..

Khazima

Khazima

Awards
Day 3
Same as the last week or so, waking up, taking my peptides/supplements after scrolling the forums then hitting the bike for 30 mins. My morning stack at the moment basically consists of

Glucosamine
magnesium
multivitamin
MSM w/ ginger
ECGC (green tea extract)
ECY combo + synephrine
T2
Fish oil

Plus my peptides
100mcg ea Mod GRF 1-29/Ipamorelin - Switching to GHRP-2 in about 4 shots when the vial of Ipam is finished
And - 5mg Ostarine.

Also started taking today - Melanotan II since i'm so pasty, will be sticking with 100mcg daily for a while and 20 minutes tanning 3 or so times per week.

So today i took all that, then hit the bike for 30 minutes, got a serious sweat on like i always do with that concoction of chemicals plus going semi hypo from the peptides.

After that, had a shower, made some bacon and eggs, went for a quick tan and came back inside to chill out.

Stepping it up to two (2) 5mg Ostarine pills tomorrow, most likely going to take them at night with my cycle support and second dose of fish oil + melatonin just to avoid any immediate sides that may occur post consumption.

Just had some steak and veggies, not sure what's for dinner just yet. Can't wait to hit the gym tomorrow after a small layoff due to a muscular back injury that's quickly recovered.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the ride. :) (also, would use clomid or nolva not both-one is more than enough)

Khazima

Khazima

Awards
Day 4
Finally back to work and back in the gym today. Had a few clients and hit a moderately easy push session. Didn't want to go too hard as i'm worried about my back seizing up again. It's basically 100% and my chiropractor was amazed at how fast i'd recovered from such severe pain. So i did;

Incline BB bench 4x8
Flat DB bench 2x10
DB shoulder press 2x10
Lateral raise 3x12
Dips super w/ incline flies 3x15/x15
Close grip bench superset w/ laterals 2x12/x15
Overhead tricep extension 3x12

Just kept it pretty simple, no cardio today.

Took my daily supps as usual, also last night i'd decided to take 2x 5mg Ostarine pills so i'll be stepping up to 3x 5mg for 15mg total tonight then 20mg sunday so i can start my cycle on monday. I won't be starting until my throat gets better though as i'd like to start at as close to 100% as possible and give it all i got to make the most of it.

Planning on hitting a light pull workout tomorrow then resting sunday and starting over with push + a daily training max squat on monday.

allprsnl

allprsnl

Awards
I'm in to read about your results. I'd take the advice on either clomid OR nolva though, and not both. Even if you have extra, you don't want to crash your E2 or you might feel like crap and kill your immune system.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice stuff so far. Keep it up

Khazima

Khazima

Awards
I'm in to read about your results. I'd take the advice on either clomid OR nolva though, and not both. Even if you have extra, you don't want to crash your E2 or you might feel like crap and kill your immune system.
Thanks, i was under the impression they worked synergistically to provide the best chance of recovery/faster recovery?

Khazima

Khazima

Awards
Day 5
Hit a light pull workout, didn't end out hitting a conservative max as i'm still not feeling too great. Took 15mg ostarine, still nothing noticeable (side effects wise).

Day 6
Went to the sydney fit expo today, damn there was a lot of beasts there, and a dexa scan for less than a quarter of the normal price. So i got an official bodyfat % which was 16.2%. My actual muscle mass was a bit higher than i expected which was nice. So now i have a baseline and will be getting another dexa scan in 6 or so months or whenever i'm at the peak of my bulk.

Hoping to finish the recomp around 14% with 4-5lb more muscle.

Feeling fine except for my throat still being sore. No workout today, planning on taking 20mg ostarine tonight then either another day or two of 20mg before starting the anabolic trinity depending on how my throat feels. Even just the sore throat and lost voice is exhausting me so i'll be letting myself recover well enough before starting the anabolic trinity even though i know it's going to take a while to work. I'd just rather be hitting it hard from the first day especially since i've had over a week layoff.

My back feels perfectly fine, no problems there, trainings able to be back in full swing just letting my immune system pick up the pace a bit first and letting this damn voice recover.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this! Great detail in here! You will get good results!:)

Khazima

Khazima

Awards
Day 7
So today it has begun, i made the lat minute decision to take 1/4 of the anabolic trinity and trade it for an androbolic 250 and an extra 5mg ostarine cap. This should give me slightly more epiandro (i can't get an exact dose since it's a proprietary blend on the androbolic) plus the same amount of ostarine (technically .25mg less.. lol) but allow me to extend the cycle closer to 5.5/6 weeks rather than 4. After 40 days i'll be out of AT (anabolic trinity) and triple my dose of AB (androbolic) while continuing the osta.

I've also decided to continue my T2 since there's no interactions there but i'm going to give it a little while before considering adding back in the ECY depending on how my blood pressure goes.

One thing that's really getting to me.. My blockade on cycle support smells so disgusting i can barely take it. Opening the bottle guarentees i'm going to gag and almost throw up. It's absolutely putrid. Is this the same with all cycle supports? If not i'm honestly going to spend the money to get a new one since i absolutely cannot take the smell.

PUSH 2 workout today, high rep push work, really got my chest and delts pumped.

Flat BB bench 4x10-12
Incline DB bench 2x12
Incline DB bench SS* w/*incline DB fly 3x12-15/x10-12
Chest press SS w/Lateral raise 3x12-15/x12-20
Dips SS w/low to high cable fly 2x10-12/x10-12
Lateral raise SS w/French press 3x12-15/x12-15
Straight bar pushdown SS w/One arm cable pushdown 3x10-12/x12-15

SS = Superset
w/ = with
BB = Barbell
DB = Dumbbell

As you can see i plan on smashing the volume on my second push days. Took some pics but just can't figure out how to get the right dimensions for the photo uploader here.. Feeling damn good going into this, can't wait to get to 100% with my throat as well and really let me attack it with all i've got. I think i could make some solid gains with how well i'm primed right now without the help of these so it'll be awesome to see what comes of this.

allprsnl

allprsnl

Awards
Thanks, i was under the impression they worked synergistically to provide the best chance of recovery/faster recovery?
Well that's true if being used as pct after a high dose cycle of real gear. But using it in combo with ostarine and other sarms, it's most likely overkill. Ostarine may elevate e2 slightly at the higher doses, but nowhere near what 800mg test e and 600mg of deca per week would. So using both is probably going to drop the levels down too much. If you're doing it as pct only, paying attention for side effects of low estro, and in fine tune with how you're body reacts, then it might be okay. Still a good chance of being too much.

Khazima

Khazima

Awards
Well that's true if being used as pct after a high dose cycle of real gear. But using it in combo with ostarine and other sarms, it's most likely overkill. Ostarine may elevate e2 slightly at the higher doses, but nowhere near what 800mg test e and 600mg of deca per week would. So using both is probably going to drop the levels down too much. If you're doing it as pct only, paying attention for side effects of low estro, and in fine tune with how you're body reacts, then it might be okay. Still a good chance of being too much.
Good point, I'll keep a close eye on it when the time comes :) thanks.

Khazima

Khazima

Awards
Day 8
Not much to report, had a great pull session and a really long day at work. I did;

DB row 4 x 15-20
Lat pulldown 5 x 12-15
Cable pulldown SS w/one arm machine row 3 x 12-15/x 10-12
Straight arm pulldown SS w/machine shrug 3 x 15-20/x 10-12
BB curl 4 x 20
Concentration curl SS w/facepull 3 x 10-15/x 15

Dermacrine arrived, should i start it sooner rather than later or wait for lethargy/libido to go down before starting?

Day 9
Woke up feeling rather lethargic, after an extremely deep and relatively long sleep. Not sure if it's the stack or just one of those days.

Got a leg session later today, will update once that's complete and i've got a break. Huge day at work today, should be fun.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice workout man!

Khazima

Khazima

Awards
Thanks bro :) just trying to wake up with a coffee before I hit legs!

Khazima

Khazima

Awards
So legs sucked. Really wasn't in the mood today. That lethargic feeling was sticking with me even after sculling a large coffee with extra sugar. Worked up to a conservative paused squat max of 140kg/308lb (3 plates in Australia) @RPE 8.5 then moved on to a bit of leg press and some extensions/curls then calves. Haven't been able to hit legs for almost a week and the DOMS have already kicked in to the point where i'm bracing before i sit down haha.

Looking forward to getting back into daily conservative max's and squatting closer to 150kg daily. Hoping to get back up over my previous max (165kg) withion 2 months of utilizing a modified bulgarian method (6 days a week with an extra volume day twice a week).

Hoping this lethargy passes or i'll start on 2 pumps of dermacrine in 2-3 days.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah everyone is different with how they respond to lethargy; unfortunately it hits me on a lot of different compounds. Dermacrine should help for sure though.

Khazima

Khazima

Awards
Yeah everyone is different with how they respond to lethargy; unfortunately it hits me on a lot of different compounds. Dermacrine should help for sure though.
Feeling much better today, just one of those days especially after coming off a sickness! Thanks :)

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Day 7As you can see i plan on smashing the volume on my second push days. Took some pics but just can't figure out how to get the right dimensions for the photo uploader here..
Open with Paint
Click Resize
Click Pixels
You can change from there.

Khazima

Khazima

Awards
Open with Paint
Click Resize
Click Pixels
You can change from there.
Thanks mate, i don't actually have paint on this computer and it's set to lenovo editor which won't let me do anything -.-

I'll figure something out soon!

Khazima

Khazima

Awards
Day 10
Felt awesome today, did some laboring for a few hours in the morning before having a feast, training a few clients then getting my own training in. Starting to feel bigger already. I feel mostly due to eating more i'm filling back out, hopefully start to see some awesome results with this stack plus the rebound effect from dieting as well as focusing my training more towards gaining some size. So today was push 1;

Incline bench 4 x 8 + dropset
Flat DB bench 4 x 8 + dropset
Smith machine shoulder press 3 x 12
Dips SS w/lateral raises 3 x 15/x 12-15
Cable fly 4 x 12-15 + two dropsets
Close grip bench SS w/laterals 3 x 8-10/x 12-15
Overhead rope extension SS w/single arm DB overhead extension 3 x 8-10/x 6-8 + dropset

It was meant to be a purely heavier workout with straight sets but decided to mix the rep ranges around a bit and smash some dropsets since i was getting a great pump and feeling big.

Looking forward to Pull 1 tomorrow, keen to get the lats and biceps pumped right up. Planning on emphasizing my traps a little more too.

Khazima

Khazima

Awards
Day 11
Woke up feeling pretty lethargic again, also feel like i might be getting another illness. Really unimpressed.. lol. Hoping it just passes or i have one or two bad days then back to normal. I feel like my immune system must be low right now possibly from the back injury then getting sick, though i'm hoping that the stack has nothing to do with it. Going to start dermacrine tomorrow at 2 pumps and give it 3-4 days to see how it feels. Felt decent today during my pull workout. Did;

Cable row 4 x 12-15
Pull-ups - 50 total doing anywhere from 4-8 at a time
Bent-over row on deadlift machine 4 x 10-12
Lat pulldown 3 x 8-12
Rear delt fly with cables SS w/seated alternating dumbbell curl 4 x 12-15/3 x 8-12
Hammer curl w/rope 3 x 12 w/double dropset on last

Workout was decent, moving an okay amount of weight just really trying to get pumped while i get back into it and start to feel a bit better before i start adding more weight and going really hard.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's most likely being sick. The Epiandro is a great compound for fighting lethargy itself.

Khazima

Khazima

Awards
It's most likely being sick. The Epiandro is a great compound for fighting lethargy itself.
I thought that would be the case. Should I add dermacrine anyway or save it for my next cycle that needs a test base?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought that would be the case. Should I add dermacrine anyway or save it for my next cycle that needs a test base?
I would wait to see if the lethargy goes away as your sickness symptoms do. If they don't then Dermacrine would be ok. Osta, just like any compound, effects everyone differently. You may be experiencing more lethargy from shut down than others. Get better first then see.

Khazima

Khazima

Awards
I would wait to see if the lethargy goes away as your sickness symptoms do. If they don't then Dermacrine would be ok. Osta, just like any compound, effects everyone differently. You may be experiencing more lethargy from shut down than others. Get better first then see.
Thanks, will do. My guess would be the sickness as well as just coming off the ECA stack, so i'll give it some more time.

Khazima

Khazima

Awards
Day 12
Felt fine, still a bit under the weather and relatively lethargic. Got work out of the way and hit a pretty easy workout. Decided to change my split up from push/pull/legs to push/pull/legs then push/pull/push with the last workout being an easier pump workout with some simple stuff on the chest and delts since i want to focus on my chest a lot during this cycle.

Since i'm doing daily conservative maxing (bulgarian training) for my squat it won't be an issue neglecting the legs, as well as having extra focus on the wednesday and calves every other day.

My plan is basically to get a bigger squat, bigger chest and bigger arms (happy with delts and back) by the end of this. Even just seeing significantly noticeable progress (aka, actual progress, not just 'if you look closely you can see it' progress) in the whole 6 weeks would be nice.

Anyway, the workout was;
Squat - worked up to 147.5kg (325lb) x 1 @ RPE 8.5
Incline bench on smith machine - pyramid up to 80kg with 5kg plates then back down
Lateral raise - pyramid up from 5kg-10kg back down to 2kg

Mostly just intense short pump work on the second two movements, something i can easily recover from in time for a big push session on the monday.

Day 13
Rest day - feeling pretty crap, did some work to help out my extended family and layed around most of the day. My girlfriend and i started to notice my skin becoming a lot oilier on my face, which is a good sign (hopefully) that the gears starting to work. It's essentially the 8th day of the stack properly including the epi-andro and laxogenin.

I ended out getting a new cycle support, bloackade is just disgusting and i couldn't handle swallowing those every day, i'll be holding onto them just in case but i just got another one with all i need in it for 40 bucks and it doesn't smell and taste like swallowing horse manure.

Keen to smash the chest and delts tomorrow. Hoping i feel alright as well and hit a decent squat too. No clients until later in the day (i'm a personal trainer) so i should get a good sleep in and plenty of food before i hit the weights.

Khazima

Khazima

Awards
Day 14
Starting to feel better and better now, woke up feeling a little crappy but by the time i got to my workout i felt great, absolutely smashed a push workout, did;

Flat db bench - 4 x 8 worked up to 85s for 8 + a dropset
Incline db bench - 2 x 12
Incline db bench SS w/incline db fly - 3 x 12/x 12
Tri-set x 3 sets
A - Low to high cable fly x 15
B - Machine chest press x 12
C - Lateral raise x 15 + double dropset on last
Dips - 2 x 15 (shoulders started to bug me)
Close grip bench 2 x 10
Straight bar pushdown SS w/one arm cable pushdown 3 x 10-12/x 8-10
Tricep pishdown 2 x 20

Felt pretty awesome, able to move a decent amount of weight but i decided to slow things down and really focus on squeezing hard and slowing down the negatives. Hoping i can really produce some serious gains in these muscles with this style. Usually i have more of a 'just move weight' style and it's worked fine, but looking to try new things and produce new gains.

Face is still pretty Oily, appetite is pretty high and sex drive is up. Feeling good today other than a mild head cold. Hoping to get over it soon before the gear really starts to kick in.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you're feeling better man. Nothing like having Libido high while on cycle :) nice workout too-keep it up!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good news man. You taking a preworkout?

Khazima

Khazima

Awards
Glad you're feeling better man. Nothing like having Libido high while on cycle :) nice workout too-keep it up!

Good news man. You taking a preworkout?
Cheers! At the moment i'm just taking a really simple one with 200mg caffeine as the main ingredient, then i add 3g AAKG and 3g Betaine for any upper body workouts.

Khazima

Khazima

Awards
Day 15
Woke up feeling much better, decided to take some really strong antibiotics for the next 3 days since anyone who's had any of the sicknesses going around hasn't been able to kick it for weeks until they did the same, i've had enough after about 2 weeks and already feel better the morning after the first dose (better as in the same as i did yesterday, not worse like the trend seemed to be).

So i got to hit my sesh properly, my squat felt pretty heavy so i intended to load 145kg and accidentally loaded a 1.25kg on one side and a 2.5kg on the other side totalling 143.75kg lol. Didn't notice until after the squat and called those there, still 3.75kg above my daily minimum. After that was pull;

Lat pulldown - 5 x 15/15/12/8/12
DB row - 4 x 12-15
V-bar pulldown SS w/machine mid row - 3 x 12-15/x 12-15
Straight-arm pulldown SS w/BB shrug - 4 x 15-20/x 15-20
BB curl - 5 x 20
Concentration curl SS w/Facepull 4 x 10-12/x 18-20

Felt pretty good, always been pretty happy with my back so it's taken a back seat on upper body days so it'll be nice for it to basically have a day of it's own to really smash it and get some new growth 'back' there (pun intended).

I get pain in my tight pec minor on the right hand side during shrugs, so i'm starting really light and getting a lot of reps in focusing on form and trying to find the most pain free way to progressively add weight. Always been pretty happy with my traps too, mostly from deadlifts and power shrugs.

Khazima

Khazima

Awards
Day 16
Had a leg workout on this day, felt pretty good. It's the one day i put a little extra focus on my legs since i'm working up to a daily max every other day (except sunday). So i did;

Squat - Got up to 145
Hack squat SS w/leg extension - 3 x 15-20/x 12-15
Leg curl SS w/kettlebell swing - 3 x 12-15/x 20
Calf raise - 4 x 12

Had to run after that to a chiropractor appointment or i'd have done an extra 2 sets for calves and a bit more for glutes. I'm pretty happy with my legs already, so there's not too much focus on making them bigger although the focus is still there.

Day 17
Approaching the 2 week mark of using the full stack including anabolic trinity/androbolic + extra ostarine. Already added an extra cap for about 28mg ostarine total, considering adding another. Sides are really easily tolerable, no problems what so ever except for my skin being really oily which isn't an issue.

Did some laboring in the morning, pretty sure i got a little sunburnt just hasn't kicked in yet. Not too hard today so it didn't affect my workout too negatively. Workout today was;

Incline bench - 4 x 8
Flat db bench - 4 x 8-10
Shoulder press - 2 x 8 (shoulders felt dodgy so i stopped, didn't do dips either + cut the laterals short)
Front raise - 2 x 12
Lateral raise - 2 x 10 + dropset
Skullkrushers SS w/close grip bench - 3 x 8-10/x 8-10
Overhead cable extension SS w/single arm cable pushdown - 2 x 10-12/x 6-8 (failure)

That was it for today, didn't end out going as crazy on the volume as planned but i felt like it was neccessary, kept the weight heavy instead and focused on moving some weight and being as nice to my shoulders as possible.

No significant gains to report so far, still got a month left so i'm not worried and some days i feel great, easy to get pumped and recovery time between sets is a bit better but that's all so far. Glad i didn't decide to only run a 4 week cycle.

Khazima

Khazima

Awards
Day 18
Felt like absolute crap on this day, for the morning at least, just mentally drained. Although it did improve and i hit my highest conservative max on squat since starting the bulgarian method. After that was a pull workout that i cut short since my back was playing up. So all in all i did;

Squat - 155kg x 1 (340lb)
Lat pulldown - 3 x 15 (warm-up)
Pull-ups - 4 x 8-10
Lat pulldown - 3 x 12-15
V-bar pulldown SS w/cable row - 3 x 10-12/x 10-12

Cut it short after that due to minor back spasms and did about 20 minutes of self massage and mobility work afterwards. After the workout i felt a lot better for the rest of the day.

Day 19
Feeling good so far, had a massive brekky and hoping to smash a short easy workout after work today. The plan is basically to do a squat, a bit of chest/delts/biceps then call it. Just an exercise for each except for biceps which i missed yesterday. Will report back when i've done that.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you're feeling more energetic today. Back problems are the absolute worst. Keep up the good work man

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 18
Felt like absolute crap on this day, for the morning at least, just mentally drained. Although it did improve and i hit my highest conservative max on squat since starting the bulgarian method. After that was a pull workout that i cut short since my back was playing up. So all in all i did;

Squat - 155kg x 1 (340lb)
Lat pulldown - 3 x 15 (warm-up)
Pull-ups - 4 x 8-10
Lat pulldown - 3 x 12-15
V-bar pulldown SS w/cable row - 3 x 10-12/x 10-12

Cut it short after that due to minor back spasms and did about 20 minutes of self massage and mobility work afterwards. After the workout i felt a lot better for the rest of the day.

Day 19
Feeling good so far, had a massive brekky and hoping to smash a short easy workout after work today. The plan is basically to do a squat, a bit of chest/delts/biceps then call it. Just an exercise for each except for biceps which i missed yesterday. Will report back when i've done that.
Nice looking workout man! keep it up!

Khazima

Khazima

Awards
Day 19 (Continuation)
Worked up to a 152.5kg max, felt pretty good, about as hard as the 155kg from the day before. After work and a few erins i did;

Squat - 152.5kg RPE 9
Incline bench on smith machine - pyramid up to about an RPE 9 each set with no rests up to 70kg then back down in 5kg increments until 10kg total - awesome pump and something i like to do at the end of the week for a bit of extra volume on the chest. Intended on doing some incline DB flies afterwards but my rotator cuff was way too pumped.
Lateral raises - pyramid from 4kg-8kg then back down to 2kg (kg by kg) each set to failure.
Alternating db curl - 2 x 10-12 to failure
Incline db curl - 3 x 10-12 to failure

Had barely any time for this workout, worked up to my max really quickly and had no rest between sets other than changing the weights or grabbing a different dumbbell. I felt great, really pumped and the tan i've got going helps haha.

Day 20
Rest day today, took the girlfriend to the airport. She's away for 2 weeks so that's two boring weeks to focus on eating right and training hard.

Looking forward to a big push day tomorrow and seeing how my squat feels.