IML Osta Rx cycle advice

vinny127

Awards
So I've done a good amount of research and decided to pickup a SARM since PHs are a thing in the past now, and i decided to grab a bottle of IML Osta Rx. Ive ran 3 PH cycles in the past so I know how to cycle correctly and know about taking serms during pct, but i have a few questions regarding Osta because this is new to me. I plan on running it for 6 weeks at 2 pills ed to start and probably bump up to 3 pills ed later on during cycle. I'm looking for advice from someone whose ran this before or has experience with arms, and my questions are:

1. Is an on cycle support and test booster recommended during the cycle? Or just use the test booster during pct?
2. Would Nolva be a smart choice to use during pct since suppression will most likely happen after 6 weeks? Ive used Nolva during all my PH cycles so I'm aware of its uses/effects

Thanks for the help and any other input would be appreciated

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1) test booster just during pct. Test boosters will do nothing on cycle and will just be a waste. I like OL super pct to boost test
2) nolva will be perfect for pct, dose at 20/10/10 along with your test booster and you will be gtg.
A little more sarms info for you to read:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/270011-sarms-mk-gw.html

vinny127

Awards
Alright cool thanks a lot man for the advice!

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
So I've done a good amount of research and decided to pickup a SARM since PHs are a thing in the past now, and i decided to grab a bottle of IML Osta Rx.
It's looks likely that SARMs may be a thing of the past too as many companies are dropping them in anticipation of governmental interference. If you like the Osta you may want to consider stocking up on a few bottles over the next three to six months while they are still readily available.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MrManlet Supplement Logs 1
jbryand101b Anabolics 11
NADDANME Supplement Logs 31
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 1