Ostar1ne olympus labs

derekf22

Awards
Just started taking Osatr1ne plan on taking it for 8 weeks at 20mg a day. Do I need a pct? and what is recommended to take and when? or should I shorten the cycle to 4 weeks on 4 weeks off new to this so any help would be grateful thanks,
Derek

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Start here and scroll down to Ostarine.:

anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/270011-sarms-mk-gw.html

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Just started taking Osatr1ne plan on taking it for 8 weeks at 20mg a day. Do I need a pct? and what is recommended to take and when? or should I shorten the cycle to 4 weeks on 4 weeks off new to this so any help would be grateful thanks,
Derek
You absolutely need to run pct, which will include at the minimum a serm. You may want to spend some more time researching options and feedback.

derekf22

Awards
When should I start this PCT after im done with the bottle should I start taking the eli1minTE NOW ???

NewAgeMayan

Awards
When should I start this PCT after im done with the bottle should I start taking the eli1minTE NOW ???
Im not trying to be difficult, but the best way you are going to learn anything here is to go googling and do some reading on articles and logs. Being spoonfed answers is really not going to give you a better understanding of these compounds. Your questions are not urgent, so you have time to put in the work.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im not trying to be difficult, but the best way you are going to learn anything here is to go googling and do some reading on articles and logs. Being spoonfed answers is really not going to give you a better understanding of these compounds. Your questions are not urgent, so you have time to put in the work.
I respect you for not spoon feeding but spoon feeding on Anabolicminds is commonplace. I wouldn't do it either. I'd say the first thing he should do is google the word "SARM" and go from there.

derekf22

Awards
I appreciate the Help as I did do the research and it never stated anything about needing an AI or a PCT and this site has but, no one is offering the info on when to start this AI and PCT

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I respect you for not spoon feeding but spoon feeding on Anabolicminds is commonplace. I wouldn't do it either. I'd say the first thing he should do is google the word "SARM" and go from there.
I appreciate the Help as I did do the research and it never stated anything about needing an AI or a PCT and this site has but, no one is offering the info on when to start this AI and PCT
Well I mean we all ask questions, I ask them all the time.

Derek, Id recommend what tb said, google 'ostarine pct' and go from there. Get a feel for what others have run and recommended, and some more specific ideas. Then you might come back and say hey, ive read this product is really good at such and such dose, am I good to go? Or hell after reading more stuff you may feel confident to just go for something.

One of the difficulties with someone coming in and asking what they should run for pct, and when, and how much, is these questions are so broad and have so many possible answers...its kind of like walking into a caryard and asking what car you should buy. Except these are powerful compounds, capable of really altering your hormones.

Again, sorry if this sounds all preachy, but it will ultimately prove beneficial to you to get a more specific idea of what compounds you suspect will best fit with you (there are numerous serms each with their own characteristics, for example) an then go from there.