ultra hot log

bencozzy

Awards
ok here it is for you guys that were interested, since the original thread was deleted

ultra hot:(enough for 40 days)
3 am
3 pm

also im taking lean extreme 6 caps per day(only have enough for 15 days)

well its day three nothing really first two days had funky dreams and a slight increase in the need to urinate

ill just update as i notice things or at the end when im done

height 6'
weight 194lbs
bf% 20(navy formula) 16(3 site jackson pollock)

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Cool deal man, thanks for the log. Best of luck

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
subscribe
I don't know anyone who has used ALRI, so I'm curious to see how they work.
Good Luck

bencozzy

Awards
ok update: starting to notice increase in endurance and drive to want to do things, also after my last cycle i was lactating slightly and that stopped yesterday(i normally have slightly high prolactin levels but the cycle increased estrogen which caused lactation)

so it seems to be doing something

P.S. havent really noticed increase in acne(also ways happens with formastane and 6-oxo), and no really increase in libido.

bencozzy

Awards
ok today i upped the dose to 12 caps just to see what affect it will have

so dosing now for ultra hot is:
3 am
3 pre
3 post
3 bed

and since im posting i have noticed at previous dose strength gains arent to bad.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the log, and if you're 20% navy forumula, you're probably closer to 15% LOL....isn't it like height, weight, neck, belly and then they give you a percentage?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the log, and if you're 20% navy forumula, you're probably closer to 15% LOL....isn't it like height, weight, neck, belly and then they give you a percentage?
something stupid like that. i had to deal with that **** for almost 8 years.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Navy method is pretty accurate for me.

bencozzy

Awards
ok news:
since ive upped the dose ive had morning wood every day and some random :)
also slight increase in acne not to bad though

but today i noticed neck and nuckles are starting to get dry, so im going to go back to original dosing till i finish

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
How much longer do you have of your cycle since you decided to up the dosage? Has your bodyweight changed must since the beginning of the cycle? How about strength gains? Thanks for keeping this log, very interesting product.

bencozzy

Awards
i now have 20 days left, since experimenting with high dose

as weight goes this are my numbers 196lbs bf% the same

as for strength gains ive added 20lbs to incline bench, 50 to deadlift

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Previous to the HOT, was your incline and deadlift increasing at that rate, or were those strength gains mostly due to the HOT? Those are pretty good strength gains, saying that the cycle was orginally 40 days and you have 20 left, I am assuming you made those strength gains in just under 3 weeks? Pretty good results.

bencozzy

Awards
actually i would say its from HOT becuase i last did a cycle 2 months ago and was actually stronger then than now but couldnt gain any of the strength back until now

i think by the end of HOT i might be able to get back to the strength from the cycle i did(hopefully)

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i'm assuming your done with the LX now?

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah I got to deal with thatstuff I am goign to OCS this summer. I am about 15lbs over the weight limit and they check my bodyfat and measure around my hip bones and are like well it says here your 18% so you need to get it down. And I had frickin veins poking out around my hip flexors and lower abs. That system sucks IMO

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
ok here it is for you guys that were interested, since the original thread was deleted

ultra hot:(enough for 40 days)
3 am
3 pm
Quick question. Is this the recommended dose? What is your reason for going 6 caps/day?

I'm just thinking purely from an economic standpoint; 32 dollars for a bottle of 60 pills. If you have to use 6/day to see any effect, its not really worth it, as at that dosing youd only have enough for 10 days.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Ultra hot: $32
Shipping: $5.95
Increase in sex drive, strength, and nut size: priceless:>

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Maybe so Nate, but unless the claims of 90% AR blocking at the hypothalymus are competely true (user bloodwork would really have to determine this, as I've read all the articles and I still dont fully believe), you are much better off just buying some rebound.

Rebound $25, 2 pills a day lasting 30 days is a decent dose.

bencozzy

Awards
today i noticed i was more self confident and no feelings of depression today so im happy:thumbsup:

and ill have new weight bf at end, and my final take on the product

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
yeah I got to deal with thatstuff I am goign to OCS this summer. I am about 15lbs over the weight limit and they check my bodyfat and measure around my hip bones and are like well it says here your 18% so you need to get it down. And I had frickin veins poking out around my hip flexors and lower abs. That system sucks IMO
Couldn't you just get a hydrostatic testing or something and challenge the result?

It's not worth losing all of that hard-earned muscle! I would die if that happened to me...

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Couldn't you just get a hydrostatic testing or something and challenge the result?

It's not worth losing all of that hard-earned muscle! I would die if that happened to me...
yeah I have to get some kind of waiver or something, but boy to they act like that BMI is the gospel to tell if someone is at a good weight

bencozzy

Awards
well libidos back to normal, and acne hasnt gotten any worse.

really i sort of feel like its quit working, so im sort of think of saving the last bottle but i dont know ????

bencozzy

Awards
alright i decided to just save the last bottle

so heres my review(sorry no blood work)

at 12 caps a day it felt like i was taking 300mg of 6-oxo trans

and at 6 caps a day it didnt do to much(only caused slight increase in acne)

so my final take is to just use the cheaper alternatives until there is bloodwork done to prove the effectineness of this product

and for reference ive used:
nolva
clomid
6-oxo(orally and trans)
formestane(trans)
arimidex