SD Log

overandout

Awards
I'm going to post my experience of 4 weeks of SD at 10mg. I'm starting today. Goals are more track related then weight lifting or bodybuilding related. Dosing right now I'm going to take 5mg before workout 6AM, and 5mg at 6PM, unless someone tells me there is a better way to dose. Here is something I posted before to give you some background info:

Hey I'm a track athlete, sprinter of course, i'm thinking about taking 10mg of SD for 3weeks. Eating around 3000 cals. and 300+ grams of protein. My goal is to get stronger, leaner, and faster. here's the workout: m-w-f legs (squats, cleans, lunges, deads, some other stuff + plyo's) ,every fifth day chest heavy weight low reps, then i run weighted hills on monday and thurdays. And a normal sprinters workout on Tuesday, Saturday, and Sunday.(100s, 200s, some 400s) If anyone has any input or experience using SD for what I want throw me a line. Thanks oh i weigh about 185 on a 5'10" frame, probably 10-12% bf.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting, I think splitting the dose is wise. It will be interesting to see how this works for you considering the type of exercise you use and if it enhances or affects you in a positve manner.

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
be sure to run something like Bulk Nutrition's Pro Liver along with your cycle just in case.. believe me, your liver will thank you ;). Also, I do find that running NAC with Milk Thistle seems to really kill some of the lethargy I experience while on cycle.. (hey, if you really want to be wired, just take EC and a couple cups of coffee...:D) NAC really helped me on one cycle, where I would wake up with real bad dark circles under my eyes, which quickly dissappeared after dosing NAC throughout the day (well, Bulk Nutrition's ProLiver)

Another piece of advice is to try supplementing with DS's GXR as well, its a real solid product and excellent liver protectant as well... good luck though, I have a feeling SD will treat you right dude, just be smart about it and listen to your body if it shows obvious signs of stress..

*subscribes*

overandout

Awards
Well so far so good, I'll weigh myself in the morning see what is happening there, I don't really expect any weight change. I decided to take GXR. Anyhow the workout Sunday, not much difference than normal time wise, there was a kick ass wind behind me so... that figures. Can't tell much from that. Volume wise was great I think I've got some good placebo running through me, cause i felt like i could go forever and it was pretty damn hot on the black surface so that is a plus. And I've decided to mega-dose on the bcaa's taking around 50g a day. I need the increased recovery after doing plyo's.

overandout

Awards
i weighed 186 this morning, i don't take much from that, as i can weigh anywhere from 192 to 184 depending on the day, time, etc. Anyhow as far as the workouts are going i'm not getting anything yet (lol, it's only the 3rd day what can you expect), but it's hard to jugde when your doing plyo's and **** like that.

Cold

Awards
Good luck with the cycle man. How do you feel with the diet I helped you figure up?

overandout

Awards
The diet is working good, I think i'm not getting my eating spaced out even enough, or getting enough sleep, but i'm working on both of those. Today my bench went up 10 lbs. I still don't know about speed, i should have more on that tomorrow, weight is holding at 186-190 varying with day time.

overandout

Awards
also, anyone know what to mix bulknutrition bcaa powder with to make it not taste horrible?

overandout

Awards
sorry about not updateing for a bit. i can't say if this is making me faster or not. I can tell you it is making me a **** load stronger, I've gained a good 20-25 lbs. on my bench. Also I've gained about 5 lbs in weight.

Cold

Awards
also, anyone know what to mix bulknutrition bcaa powder with to make it not taste horrible?
Mix it in some crystal light, or some sugar free koolaid. Also throw some in your protien drinks throughout the day.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Are you noticing any edurance benefits in the aerobic or anaerobic areas?

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
also, black star labs makes sugar free flavor systems that work well and are cheap...Dim

overandout

Awards
So anyhow, i've learned it's impossible to run consecutive 200's . I kinda stoped with the speed stuff, just maintained it. I started to go for strength. Anyhow my bench has increase a crazy amount like 40 lbs. My weight is up to 200lbs, from 186lbs. That's about it. Pretty great stuff.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
You split 10mg each day throughout the whole cycle? Seems like SD worked really well for you...

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You didn't get any kind of painful pumps when you were doing all that running and stuff? Next SD cycle I do will be 10mg max / day to see if that helps with pumps any...

tattoopierced1

You didn't get any kind of painful pumps when you were doing all that running and stuff? Next SD cycle I do will be 10mg max / day to see if that helps with pumps any...
Try adding in 5-10g of taurine to help with the pumps, as well as extra potassium.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Try adding in 5-10g of taurine to help with the pumps, as well as extra potassium.
Yeah I was taking like 3 5g taurine caps / day, and eating 2 big bananas / day, and taking a multi =( the pumps were only bad when I ran though...

Cold

Awards
So anyhow, i've learned it's impossible to run consecutive 200's . I kinda stoped with the speed stuff, just maintained it. I started to go for strength. Anyhow my bench has increase a crazy amount like 40 lbs. My weight is up to 200lbs, from 186lbs. That's about it. Pretty great stuff.
Not bad at all dude. Do you have any future cycles planned? Good luck with pct. I'd bump up the protien and complex carbs. Also, if you do another cycle, shoot me an email and I'll hook you up with another diet plan.

hyoogeness

Awards
Am I right to assume this person is a good responder - weighing 185 and gaining so much on 10mg?

How experienced with anabolic or prohormones are you - and what's your training age?

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
Am I right to assume this person is a good responder - weighing 185 and gaining so much on 10mg?

How experienced with anabolic or prohormones are you - and what's your training age?
If his PH experience is nil then I'd think this kind of a response would be expected in some cases, especially taking note of superdrol's potency.

overandout

Awards
Not painful but after week 2, I couldn't run over a 400 without getting a crazy pump. Also I got like my whole body pumped when I ran, but you don't really start to feel it until after you've ran, so not much of a problem, except like running consecutive things in a short amount of time.

overandout

Awards
Not bad at all dude. Do you have any future cycles planned? Good luck with pct. I'd bump up the protien and complex carbs. Also, if you do another cycle, shoot me an email and I'll hook you up with another diet plan.
Yeah, I thinking about doing another cycle of SD and 4AD, in august. But first I have to see how PCT goes.

overandout

Awards
i've lost about 2 lbs. in pct. i've gained about 5lbs. on bench tho.

overandout

Awards
nuts are completely back, umm.. haven't really lost any weight, i'm in at 201 right now

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Did you do any long distance running or just sprints? I'm thinking about doing a 2-3 week SD cycle at 10mg / day with some SesaThin as a cutter before I leave for Cancun in 6 weeks. But I'd be running daily for 20 minutes at least, and I don't want to cramp up bad b/c of the Drol. I took taurine before for cramps, and still got crazy pumps in my calves...

overandout

Awards
Did you do any long distance running or just sprints? I'm thinking about doing a 2-3 week SD cycle at 10mg / day with some SesaThin as a cutter before I leave for Cancun in 6 weeks. But I'd be running daily for 20 minutes at least, and I don't want to cramp up bad b/c of the Drol. I took taurine before for cramps, and still got crazy pumps in my calves...
I just do sprints. I never got cramps, but i get a total body type of pump after a bit.