day 13 of first cycle

Iceman013

Iceman013

Awards
Hello everybody. Started my first cycle ever 13 days ago (Test cyp w/ dbol kickstart). I was very excited at first, but now a lil disappointed. Been taking the dbol 30mg ed for 13 days and I've never experienced the "pumps" everyone describes...is that normal? The test & dbol are both from a brand that seems pretty popular and from a source in the top 3 of a list of 10. Dont think I'm allowed to say the brand name or source here so I wont. Anybody have similar experience?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not sure on the Dbol. It may be bunk or under dosed. Try raising the dose maybe. Test C will take a little bit longer to really start kicking in. I'm on day 20 of my first Test C and Tbol cycle and I'm still not feeling much from the Test either but I'm giving it some time.

Iceman013

Iceman013

Awards
Thanks for the reply, Rascal. Hope your cycle goes awesome...both of our cycles! Hope one day they kick in real good!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the reply, Rascal. Hope your cycle goes awesome...both of our cycles! Hope one day they kick in real good!
Good luck man! There's a link to my log in my signature if you want to follow along. I've got some knowledgable people in there to help me along the way with my first Test cycle, so there will be some good information in there.