First PH Cycle, What do you think?

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Been reading info on these forums for a while but just recently made an account. I've been researching a PH cycle for a while and think I have come up with a decent beginner run to get my feet wet and get a feel for how my body will react to these compounds. Some basic information about myself before I get in to the cycle. I am 27, been lifting consistently since I was 16 and basically feel I have reached the maturity and experience to take things to the next level. I do want to take it easy seeing as this is my first time ever using something like this.

So now for the cycle.. From what I have read running 1-Andro and 4-Andro seems to be a good place to start. From the logs and reviews I have read it seems to be a mild and low side effect run and will produce some gains in the gym. I plan on running it for 6 weeks at the minimum dose (Starting at 200mg bumping to 300mg). Here is a layout of what I am planning.

Weeks 1-2
1-Andro @ 200mg
4-Andro @ 200mg
Advanced Cycle Support

Weeks 3-6
1-Andro @ 300mg
4-Andro @ 300mg
Advanced Cycle Support

Weeks 7-10 (PCT)
Rebirth
Post Cycle 3X
E-Control
Ultra Male RX
Advanced Cycle Support

Any suggestions or tweaks to this would be appreciated. I was considering getting a bottle of Nolva for my PCT but read all the great logs and blood results on Rebirth and went with that. Trying to stay away from research stuff if I can...

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks great for a first cycle. Should treat you well. You may need to run the E control during the cycle as 4 andro will aromatize to a degree. As far as potency and value, you ought to look into BLR AI's and pct products vs IML. Rebirth/Viron/Follidrone=perfect PCT IMO. Also Letrone is a much stronger AI as well with a host of added anabolic benefits on cycle or during pct as well.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Ya I've been strongly considering switching to viron and follidrone. Read great logs with that pct stack. And ya I think I'm going to start the econtrol on week 2. Forgot to add that up there.

Thanks for the input!

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
No need to start off with 200mg for the first two weeks. Start with 300 and keep that running all the way through

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
No need to start off with 200mg for the first two weeks. Start with 300 and keep that running all the way through
I was thinking that but brings a possibly stupid question up. I screwed up and bought IML stuff at first not realizing their caps are only 50mg each. I've since discovered super mandro and andro the giant but am starting off with the IML stuff. I know they are essentially the same product and compound but the IML bottle has a max daily of 200mg on it. I'm fine upping that to 300mg ya? Would be the same as taking the normal dose of mandro and giant correct?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, same thing. 300 is fine if your wallet can handle it.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely not using IML for the whole thing. Going to use what I got and switch. Ridiculous that at a normal dose of 300mg a bottle only lasts 10 days....

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely not using IML for the whole thing. Going to use what I got and switch. Ridiculous that at a normal dose of 300mg a bottle only lasts 10 days....
Yup. Mandro and andro the giant will be the best bang for your buck. I think there are couple of transdermal products as well but I'm not too familiar with those.

But if you do go with 300 Mandro, I can tell you it's gonna be a smooth sail for you. Been doing Mandro with androvar for 5 weeks now. Some bare minimum sides and all gainzzzz