SARMS Cycle Advice. Details in photo

rockdogj19

Awards
See Image. Couldn't upload text for some reason.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1438798014.779503.jpg

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you qant to recomp you should have your calories right around maintenance, maybe a little lower. You would get more responses if you posted this in the main anabolics forum, this is more of a cycle log section

rockdogj19

Awards
Yates, first off thanks for the reply. I have seen a lot of your threads and they are very informal. My maintenance is around 2950, what advice do you have for macros? Should I carb cycle between off days and training days?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yates, first off thanks for the reply. I have seen a lot of your threads and they are very informal. My maintenance is around 2950, what advice do you have for macros? Should I carb cycle between off days and training days?
I'm currently on osta, dermacrine, and epic unleashed. I'm about 300 calories under maintenance and going very low carb except for a refer day on sunday. This has been very effective in the short amount of time I have been running it so maybe you could give it a try. Honestly, I'm still learning about what diets work best and when but so far, so good

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Check out the diet forum, you would probably get some good info there. I'm not well practiced on giving dieting advice

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Carb cycling isnt necessary, but it can work wonders for some people for both physical and psychological reasons. If you are eating a variety of foods daily then your macro's are going to naturally fluctuate anyway.

Personally, I find I benefit from carb cycling as doing so seems to have a somewhat acute effect on my training performance and recovery. Additionally, I like having some days where I am very strict with kcal intake, and others where I will splurge a bit. I track macros daily so I always know where I am.

Some will say cycling is pointless with no real benefit over not cycling and just eating the same total weekly kcals. You may want to experiment to find out for yourself if you think its a tactic youd like to pursue.

rockdogj19

Awards
Thanks! I will definitely try it out and see if cycling works for me. I like your idea of having the ability to let loose and control intake as well.

rockdogj19

Awards
Update: currently at 195.1 lbs, minutes after bedtime protein shake (casein/whey)
First full day of Tri Sarm cycle. No sides from S4 as of yet, running 60mg ED.Running the rest as mentioned above, except still running LGD-4033 from my bulk at low dose of 3mg once a day. Deadlifts up 40lbs on my working sets from last week, rest of today's leg workout felt solid. It may be placebo effect but excited to see how the next few weeks go. I'll keep everyone posted on my progress, that's if you want me to, just let me know!