My first cycle, please critique.

Harry Balsagna

Awards
Sup guys. Monday I will be starting my first cycle with Test E with Nolvadex for the PCT. I want to make sure I do this the right way so any and all critism you have, shoot it. I'm 21, 6' 180 pounds and have been lifting seriously for about 2 years now. Here's how my cycle looks:

Test E - Week 1-10 500 mg weekly (1 shot every Monday 2 ccs)

Nolvadex - Week 11-15 50mg/day for 2 weeks, then 25 mg/day for 2 weeks

My diet consists of 3000 cals 250 g's of protein and 300 g's of carbs.

Let me know what you think. I greatly appreciate it.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
if you are bulking which i imagine you are i would strongly recommend AT LEAST 300g protein and 350g carbs

also inject the test 2x a week .. it will allow for much stabler blood levels
... you also said 11-15 for pct which is 5 weeks, but only gave a plan for 4 weeks (i'm sure you meant 4 weeks which is fine, but if you are using liquid nolva remember that the citrate molecule is unaccounted for so its not pure tamoxifen and you need to use more)

otherwise make sure you get enough rest, eat often and eat right, and train properly :)

Harry Balsagna

Awards
That's cool, I can just add another shake and some more meat to my meals.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't add another shake ... although i don't know how many you currently have, its MUCH better to get protein from whole foods rather than shakes ... i would only use shakes pre and post workout .. *protein shakes that is .. nothing wrong with throwing your egg whites and oats in blender in the morning to make a shake :)*

Harry Balsagna

Awards
i wouldn't add another shake ... although i don't know how many you currently have, its MUCH better to get protein from whole foods rather than shakes ... i would only use shakes pre and post workout .. *protein shakes that is .. nothing wrong with throwing your egg whites and oats in blender in the morning to make a shake :)*
I do two shakes, one in the morning, one PWO.