6 Week Osta Log

Steve Rogers

Steve Rogers

Awards
Well I've been a bit lazy as far as updating everyone. Figured it was time to get this bad boy going...

I'm going to be running Osta for 6 weeks by itself (no other anabolic compounds) for a recomp. I hope to loose some fat and either stay around the same size or gain a tiny bit.

Tomorrow is day 7 of 15mg/day. I can't really say I "feel" anything. I think I *may* be a tiny bit more vascular, and I think I notice some additional striation on my delts. Today is chest/bi day so I'm looking forward to see how it goes.

As far as weight, I've stayed about the same at 140.

I'm running the C&P Osta, it's 15mg/cap -- I also have some Ostar1ne on deck that comes in 5mg/cap. I'm thinking about upping from 15 to 20 for week #2.

So far no sides, no....anything really. I hear it takes a few weeks to really start being noticeable, so I'll reserve judgement. It's just that when I did a 6 week run of Tren I noticed it right away. It was if my pumps from the gym never went away. My calf's would get a pump just walking around! This was with transdermal tren too!

I'll update this log eventually with graphs of my weight and bodyfat...the scale I use seems to do weight just fine -- but the bodyfat percentage it's returning can't be right. There's no way I'm 18% BF and able to see my abs the way I can. I'm going to go by weight and body measurements moreso than what the scale says.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best of luck.. you are pretty skinny id stick with 15mg and see how it treats ya

no sides is a big plus .. hows your diet like ? eating above maintenance ?

Steve Rogers

Steve Rogers

Awards
I'm only 5'5" LOL

I eat at least 6 - 7 times a day, all high protein. I'm getting around 1gm per lb of bodyweight and about 40-100 gms of carbs a day. So, it's a low carb diet right now...I plan on doing a full-on bulk this fall in October. I want to be in a good position to gain some fat along with muscle when I do start bulking.

I've been mixing up my training as well. I typically do 3x10, but I've been doing 4x8 a little heavier. It seems that if I constantly do something different my body doesn't have time to adapt and I'm able to keep getting those DOMS.

Steve Rogers

Steve Rogers

Awards
Best of luck.. you are pretty skinny id stick with 15mg and see how it treats ya

no sides is a big plus .. hows your diet like ? eating above maintenance ?
Oh, BTW for everyone...The Chaos & Pain Osta comes 15mg/cap -- and the bottle says to take up to THREE a day (total of 45mg of osta).

I've read a lot of logs and never seen anyone take that much...

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, BTW for everyone...The Chaos & Pain Osta comes 15mg/cap -- and the bottle says to take up to THREE a day (total of 45mg of osta).

I've read a lot of logs and never seen anyone take that much...
Don't go above 30mg a day.
I'm in to follow your osta run.

How's your strength?
Max bench, squat, deadlift, overhead press?

Steve Rogers

Steve Rogers

Awards
Well, it's day 12...

After week one I moved from 15mg to 20mg.

I'm still not "feeling" anything, not noticing any sides, except maybe libido a tiny bit.

Weight is still holding at 140, but I *HAVE* dropped about 2% bodyfat. So weight is holding, muscles are staying the same but I'm getting leaner. This is OK with me, I want to get as lean as possible before I go on a serious bulk this fall. This is what this was all about, a recomp/cut so to speak.

I've read that most people really start seeing the effects after the second week, so this Thursday will be the end of week two, begining of week 3.

I have Letrone, Viron, and Rebirth all for PCT -- and Arm1care. I may start taking a half dose of Arm1care starting Thursday to ward off any potential estro effects continued use of Osta may cause.

I have noticed my strength is up, I've probably gone up about 5lbs comfortably on all my lifts in two weeks, some lifts like standing barbell curls I've gone up a full 10 lbs on bicep day.

This isn't anything like Trenbolone ... I did a 6 week cycle of that about 11 years ago. I was constantly pumped, just walked made my calves pumped.

I think if I ate more and combined Osta with Anabeta or X-gels, it would work great for keeping you lean while gaining mass. It seems no matter what I eat, I'm still loosing fat and keeping muscle. This would probably be good to stack with Chaos & Pain's Cannibal Claw and a potent fat burner.

After I do a serious bulk this fall, I'll probably think about using Osta during a hardcore cut...

I've been keeping a weight log with my Withings WS-50 digital scale and companion app. Stupid me forgot to set the scale to "athletic" body type. I was wondering why it was saying I was at 18% BF when I can see my abs. LOL

As of this morning it says I'm at 11.2%. Hopefully I can get down to around 9% by the end of 6 weeks when I start PCT.

Steve Rogers

Steve Rogers

Awards
Question for yall...

Could I cruise this 6 weeks of Osta into a bulking cycle consisting of Anabetta, X-Gels, LGD-4003 and BPS Dermacrine?

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Yes you could bridge right into that cycle

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Yes no need for the pct because your going right into another suppressive cycle it wouldnt be any good to put your hormones on that rollercoaster, but make sure to have a solid pct in place after your bulk cycle is over

Steve Rogers

Steve Rogers

Awards
Okay today is the end of week 3. I'm up 2.9 lbs and my bodyfat has dropped by about 2%.

I'll have to figure out how to get the graphs off my weight tracking app to throw up.

I've been at 20mg/day for the last two weeks. No side effects...no...nothing really. Honestly, I can't really tell I'm on anything. I'm wondering if it's all in my head and I'm just hitting the weights harder ... and working out harder is actually making me put on a little weight.

At the end of week 4 I'm modifiying my cycle to introduce LDG-4003. I'm following the "cut to bulk" cycle posted in the big SARMS thread. Maybe I'll "feel" something on that.

If nothing else Osta might be a good tool for cutting.