D3 gets on LGD by Primeval Labs

D3platinum

D3platinum

Awards
Hello and welcome to my Primeval LGD log. I will be using the base dose of 5 mg the first 2 weeks, then up the dose to 10mg. Im guessin Ill follow this to the t if it is not suppressive. I'm really looking forward to it and am mentally prepared for the enhancements to my training and strength, body composition during this run this is the first time I've used LGD 4033 so I will be dropping other bits of info during the log. I will only be using LGD along with the supplementation listed below.

Stats
Years exp: 5
Weight - 7/13/15 - 198 lb under 17% bf

Diet - Above maintenance
Supplementation - fish oil, zinc, creatine

Attachments

warrior737

Awards
In for this! Can't wait to start running mine next week!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
in for this ! Let¨s get it on! :D

D3platinum

D3platinum

Awards
Day 1:

Starting at about 198 - just before I hit the weight room in the morning and took my first dose. It was lower body and intensity was alright and it seemed to get better over the few sets I went through.

D3platinum

D3platinum

Awards
Day 2:

I'm hungrier than usual so I am adding servings to every meal, I was lucky that there were some coupons and savings to take advantage of as I do not see a stop to my hunger any time soon, have to keep myself satiated.

I had a workout session consisting of volume upper, which was made more fun due to the endurance. Then added some chest flyes to my split rest pause method. I do not notice anything out of the normal though.

D3platinum

D3platinum

Awards
Day 3:

Today is lower and I have noticed for a while that I profusely have chest doms., some people it hits them more than others but I did notice that the reps were cleaner, was less sore definitely.

Day 4:

Took a day off but not noticing a lot of changes, slight weight gain which could be water weight related and maybe some added libido.

D3platinum

D3platinum

Awards
Day 7:

End of the week so far.

-up a pound in weight
-increase in libido
-tangible effect on pump, and stamina
-mood has not changed too much.

D3platinum

D3platinum

Awards
Days 8-9:

Rest day. I did two shifts so I ended up staying up too late which ended up affecting my morning lift session. Gladly I took my dose with me so I wouldnt miss it. Since it is a warehouse related job I get a good bit of pump and finished my area faster than I normally do moving the weight I have to.

D3platinum

D3platinum

Awards
Day 10:

Very decent chest day. I started on the bar and finished with db flyes. I was surprised at the number of reps going up per set. Also increased my calories by 250 since about the 3rd day, which is not at all hard to do though I'm good about fasting for longer periods, but I've had to modify it a lot over this time span.

Other changes today:

-weight going up slightly
-muscles starting to gain fullness
-the boys havent shrunk yet and gladly it doesnt seem like Im suppressed at the moment.

Changes in training:

-modified reps now going up including tension, pause reps.

D3platinum

D3platinum

Awards
Day 11:

So today I thought about going with 10 mg going forward. Began my day with shoulders and tris and finished up with a mile jog through the neighborhood, endurance was solid the whole time.

Changes:
-trimming out but looking fuller.
-mood: sense of euphoria - it seems associated with LGD which has been a pleasant surprise.
-mood a: mild mood swings which are related as well, rather manageable though.

D3platinum

D3platinum

Awards
Day 12:

-Libido could be going down, I tend to have morning wood from time to time but I havent gotten that.
-more pop than I normally have, feeling better and also strength is going up, I added 10+ to my working sets. Im not going for broke but strength going up for chest, my weakest area, tells me LGD is legit. More updates to come.

warrior737

Awards
Day 11:

So today I thought about going with 10 mg going forward. Began my day with shoulders and tris and finished up with a mile jog through the neighborhood, endurance was solid the whole time.

Changes:
-trimming out but looking fuller.
-mood: sense of euphoria - it seems associated with LGD which has been a pleasant surprise.
-mood a: mild mood swings which are related as well, rather manageable though.
I'm running 10 mg in my log. I feel this is its sweet spot for me

Iamwolverine

Awards
I noticed in the picture of the lgd the pills were white, I just recently started super lgd and the pills were red, I wonder if there is a difference ? I'm at the 2 week tomorrow and I have started to notice improvements in strength as well as a 3lbs bodyweight increase with no added body fat so it seems to be working

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I noticed in the picture of the lgd the pills were white, I just recently started super lgd and the pills were red, I wonder if there is a difference ?
Don't mean to hijack, but it's likely nothing beyond them changing pill color during production/nothing to worry about. When all heck broke loose with news about SARM production ending, I bought a TON of Primeval products and have noticed pill color differences between bottles (ie one bottle of Super Osta w/ black pills, another w/ white).

Iamwolverine

Awards
Okay, sounds good thanks, I was just wondering