Kept superdrol gainzzz

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
Hello, since im going to run superdrol cycle next month, i want to know about how to keep sdrol gains, is all about proper pct protocol or there is something else?

Im going to run 10/20/20 or 10/20/20/30 with 3750 cal per day

PCT will be SERM tamoxifene 20/20/10/10 and ad3 pct from lecheek

Cheers

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You cant keep all gains sdrol is known for great glycogen retention you will loose those in pct. The best thing you can do to keep the most gains possible is move to 4kcal in pct

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
Thanks for the info, so all i need to do is just simply bump up my cal intake at pct? Whats the chance for it? Can i keep 80% of the gains bro?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the info, so all i need to do is just simply bump up my cal intake at pct? Whats the chance for it? Can i keep 80% of the gains bro?
That depends on diet during cycle. If your carb heavy you will have higher glycogen retention and lose more gains. But sdrol for me personally craves carbs. If I gained 15lbs and kept 10lb I'd be extremely happy. What you can keep is a high percentage of the strength gains those combined with the added calories can help.you put.back some gsins lost from the glycogen retention

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
So if i dont take too much carbs during cycle i will gains a little bit more pure muscle mass?

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
That depends on diet during cycle. If your carb heavy you will have higher glycogen retention and lose more gains. But sdrol for me personally craves carbs. If I gained 15lbs and kept 10lb I'd be extremely happy. What you can keep is a high percentage of the strength gains those combined with the added calories can help.you put.back some gsins lost from the glycogen retention
So if i not take too much carbs during cycle than i will gain a little bit more of pure mucle mass instead of glycogen retention?

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
And i can keep most of the strength gains from sdrol on pct?