First real cycle

Builder123

Builder123

Awards
Hi guys. Been avid reader and finally pressed the button lol.
I'm 45 years been training 9 years but only 2 years with commitment. Weight 185 and bf around 14/16.
I've tried 2x ph cycles with ultradrol and methastadrol. Good gains but " ouch". Harsh.
Now set up with 12 week test e at 600 week and deca at 300.
Clomid lined up for pct at 100/50/50/50 at week 15.
Any opinions / recommendations gladly taken. Look forward to being on this site.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Your two previous cycles are real. Just because you weren't pinning doesn't mean they weren't real. Two years w/ commitment, were those the last two years?

Builder123

Builder123

Awards
Yes the last 2 years.
And yeah I agree they were real as gained and held decent muscle on both. Decision to go test based is more of an age/ recovery thing really. I'm really looking forward to cycle as looking for bit of bulk over tone ready to shred a little end of summer.

Brutus007

Awards
Im about to start a Test E and dbol cycle. Are you not going to be on a AI? Even test itself aromitizes. I would at least have an AI on standby. Looks good tho, your dosage seems on point, just a little higher than what ill run.

Builder123

Builder123

Awards
Thanks Brutus. I've got arimidex in hand just in case. Start today. Will keep weekly log if interested. Good luck with cycle buddy

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Looks all good to me, only change I would make is to taper the clomid... I'm currently on week 3 of clomid myself.

I ran Test C and dbol for 12weeks, then PCT was:

Clomid: 100/50/25/12.5

A lot is user specific, I bounce back quickly... But I much prefer to tape now than just run it then all of a sudden stop at a high(ish) dose.

Builder123

Builder123

Awards
Thanks. A taper does make sense I suppose. I've stopped creatine intake as well. Is it good idea to restart end of cycle with daa ( love the stuff) before and through pct? Thought might help with any losses if any ?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. A taper does make sense I suppose. I've stopped creatine intake as well. Is it good idea to restart end of cycle with daa ( love the stuff) before and through pct? Thought might help with any losses if any ?
I stop creatine on cycle like yourself, then I start after my last injection of my 12week cycle... Continue through PCT along with DAA... Just like you said.

It's the first time I've used DAA in this PCT and I am 99% sure it's helped my maintain my gains I made.

Just hate that it doesn't dissolve :/

Builder123

Builder123

Awards
It does take some "swirling"
But as far as supps go I rate it. Used it as part of pct for 2 x ph cycles and few months after and both times worked well with retaining gains.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
It does take some "swirling"
But as far as supps go I rate it. Used it as part of pct for 2 x ph cycles and few months after and both times worked well with retaining gains.
For sure, it's cheap too so will definitely use it again... Another great thing I've had in my PCT this time is Laxogenin... That's helped out.

Builder123

Builder123

Awards
After many many months of scouring page after page before this cycle the one thing that's for real is that you can't be too shy with your pct. I'll read about it and if suits will give it a go.
Happy with current pct and agree to taper but if it gives s little extra help then "get it in"