Epiandro + 1-Andro stack

Dgio

Awards
Plan on cycling epiandro and 1-andro together for a four week/30 day cycle.

I will be taking androvar and super mandro.
I plan on taking at the recommended doses for both which is equivalent to: 400mg epiandrosterone(androvar) and 330mg 1-andro(super mandro).

My question is if a basic on cycle support is sufficient along with following the cycle with a basic pct such as vital labs post cycle 3x? Or is a serm needed? Any info/thoughts are appreciated

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
For the length of time & products your running the otc vital labs pc3 should be fine tho it's always recommended to have a serm on hand in case. These are non methyl so liver support is not vital but should still go with a basic cycle support that can help with elevated LDL cholesterol & blood pressure. Just as a rule of thumb as a precaution at least to have a serm & good ai in the closet if the need arises.

Dgio

Awards
Thanks man, much appreciated. I'll probably get a serm and ai just have on hand! Do you think I should run the pct for the full 30 days or would that be overkill possibly?

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
Yep I'd still do the 30 days & finish the bottle.

Thanks man, much appreciated. I'll probably get a serm and ai just have on hand! Do you think I should run the pct for the full 30 days or would that be overkill possibly?

Dgio

Awards
Alright, Thanks. I'll try it and see how it goes!