Results: 1/2 g Test, 40mg Superdrol, M5, M4OHN

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For those interested, I am in the middle of PCT after my first AAS cycle that started late december and ended some time in March. Here is a post I made at Ironmagazine with a quick summary of my results so far. Haven't lost more than a few pounds H20 to date.

Bulking Plan

Start Date: 12-28-04
Height: 6'2"
Minimum Bodyweight: 202.5 Taken 12-25-04 (have eaten since then)
Current Bodyweight as of 1-6-05 225 lbs
Waistline as of 1-6-05: Just under 39" (just keep reading!)
Arms: 16" left, 15.8" right measured throughout december

Cycle Plan

Weeks 1-5: Superdrol 40mg/ED
Weeks 1-5: M5AA 80-100mg/ED (40mg Preworkout)
Week 2: 1000mg Testosterone Enanthate
Week 3-13: 500mg Testosterone Enanthate/EW (Split Tuesday/Saturday)

Post Cycle Therapy

10 days after last dose Test E
Standard Nolvadex Cycle 40/40/30/20

Other Supplements Taken While On
Letrozole
Nolvadex
Milk Thistle 1g/ED
NAC
Green Tea (for Caffeine)
Nicotine
Liothyronine Sodium (T3) (<= 15mg/ED)
Multivitamins/Multiminerals
Extra Zn, Ca+, K+, Mg+, B, C, E
HCG if used, will follow Swale's protocol starting week ~4

Diet
Minimum 2g/lb Protein
Way the hell too many calories

Hypertrophy Goals
Shouldn't have too much trouble hitting 250 lbs, hopefully decently partitioned.

So there you have it. Nice little bulker.
April 2, 2005

Bodyweight: 251
Waist: 41.1"
Arms: smallest = 18"
Blood Pressure Pre-workout: 148/72

Hypertrophy Progress

So I think I can make some educated guesses at how much muscle I gained over the course of my 1st AAS cycle. It looks as though my weight increase will be almost exactly as predicted, stablilizing at around 250 lbs. My lowest weight measurement was 202.5, waist was about 36" at that time.

Using some quick mental math, I estimate with decent confidence that I gained 20+ lbs lean tissue over the course of this cycle. Assuming about 5 lbs water/fat per inch on the waist gives me this measurement. My arms are also 2" larger, which would indicate roughly 20 lbs lean tissue gain imo. That is the best estimate I will be able to give for those reading this and interested. This is also what I have heard is most realistic for a first AAS cycle. I see ranges of 20-30 lbs lean tissue when things are done just right.

Fat gain was certainly appreciable, but for me it has been more than worth it. One of my largest goals in doing this was to control/eradicate my binging tendency. I think I am extremely close to that goal right now. I experience fewer thoughts related to binging than I ever have in the past. And I seem to be able to hold this weight fairly well at my current caloric intake.

Strength Report

Bench: 205x6 to 250x5, roughly indicating 40lbs gain since 12/04
Deadlift: Max 335 2 years ago, 385 today, conventional
Lat work: up 20-30 lbs
Curls: no major progress, am using 60's for 5x5 fairly good form and rom
Overhead Press: 65x7 to 80x5, so about 20+ lbs gain

I didn't focus on strength training many other lifts as this was primarily a hypertrophy oriented cycle. So all others are fairly stagnant including squat strength. My triceps are larger but weaker than when I started!

Most all of the strength gain came from my ph/ps use this cycle and very little from Test Enanthate.

That about wraps up the basics. I may post a few more measurements later on. Next cycle will be a strength cycle! Though this report isn't terribly accurate, I hope it gives people an idea of what to expect from a cycle substantially like mine. My average caloric intake was ballpark 7000 kcals/day.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Here is my initial impression of SuperDrol about 10 days into the kickstart of the above cycle

Official Superdrol Feedback

1)10 days into my cycle
2)Using 40mg/ED
3)Quite a bit of bloat but measureably less than with M1T
4)Weight up to 225
5)Strength gains likely coming mainly from M5AA at this point
6)Moderately high blood pressure 151/75. Highest on M1T was only 138/70!!
7)Definitely lots of sweating at night and a general warm feeling.
8)Good muscle pump round the clock
9 One major abdominal cramp so far. No chest cramping (one of my worst M1T side effects)
10) Cell Volumization is flat out awesome!
11) All around I like it much better than M1T. Mood is positive. As usual my appetite precedes me. Libido much stronger than expected. Feel much more comfortable staying on this compound for longer periods of time.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
And most importantly the cycle as I acutally ran it, which always tends to deviate from my plan to some extent. I didn't end up running all of the ancillaries I had on hand and had planned to. Definitely got lots of gyno symptoms so next time I may get the milder Liquidex rather than Femara which seemed to kill my libido.

W 2-12: Test E 400-500mg/EW
W 1-3: Superdrol 40mg/ED on average
W 1-3: M5AA 80+mg/ED
W 5-9: M4OHN 50mg/ED
W 9-12: Superdrol 40mg/ED
W 1-12: M5AA used sporadically as a preworkout stimulant

The cycle is basically just a standard Test only cycle that I threw some ph/ps in with to keep the strength gains coming. For a few weeks I was on test only so I could tell how I reacted to it specifically.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am not sure I understand why you would have bulked up with a 39" waistline?

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Side effects solely due to the testosterone include

1) Gyno-lots of problems here, but Nolva knocked it out
2) Quite a bit of joint pain at 1/2 gram each week
3) Shin splints and calf pumps during the early part of the cycle.
4) Increased appetite definitely.
5) Significant hair loss, should grow back fine though
6) Nice pumps!

others I probably forgot.

Would have posted this thing up here but I can only access AM from the university hookup.

Here is a link to my log.

Sand of the Colloseum

Got quite a bit of acne as usual from the M5. Nice little bit of aggression and good focus. The drol/m5 combo was awesome for strength.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am not sure I understand why you would have bulked up with a 39" waistline?
I actually started with a 36" wasteline or thereabouts. And one of my primary goals was to use this cycle to eradicate a hellish binging tendency that I have dealt with for 2 years. Pretty much any extra bodyweight added was fine with me. Maintenance intake seems to scale pretty well with total bodyweight even if a good bit of it is fat.

39" was taken as a measurement once i was already on the Superdrol, so I was of course up 25+ lbs by then =D

To give an idea of how I looked after the cycle was over...most people that have talked to me just say I look stout with clothes on. Without the bodyfat would show. If pressed they will agree that I need to lose a little bodyfat but not a whole bunch. I could see maybe dropping 20 lbs fat long term at the very most. I am quite happy living with a 38" waist!

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ah alright. I understand now. Was a bit fuzzy reading. lol

So you put on just over 5" on your waistline?

Hmmm... dunno if I'd consider that "successful" or not. Depends on your criteria for success ;)

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd say I put on more like 3 inches on the waist line. The first measurement was 2-3 days into depletion where I got 36". The 41.1 was a few days ago and I haven't let up on the eating at all. I can drop at least 15 lbs of water if ever I stop eating.

I will likely just run lean mass cutters from here on out. Next cycle plan is to just run simple Test E/ Tren E at a low to moderate dose. I will make NO effort whatsoever to gain mass and will likely put on about 10 lbs or so lean tissue! May or may not actually lose fat. Strength will be the main goal.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I definitely could have done better on the diet end. But I was dealing with a protein induced heart arrhythmia that I couldn't seem to get straightened out. For a few weeks the diet was very crappy with barely enough protein (to get rid of the arrhythmmia). Also the incease in appetite from the Test made eating 7000+ calories per day very easy and normal feeling. For awhile I averaged more like 8000

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's my opinion, that when on the gear and/or bulking... more attention should be paid to the carbs over protein. I truly feel carbs are more important in building muscle as long as enough protein is present to facilitate muscle repair and regrowth.

I am sure you were well over your protein intake with the carbs but I just wanted to point it out for others. Some will disagree with me on this I''m sure :D

Either way, looks like you have some solid mass on you now. With a steady diet to maintain it for a few months and then a slow cut you'll be left with an excellent base. I say base because at 6'2"... 210 or so really doesn't fill out a frame that well. lol

I, myself, am 6'3" and 276 (currently, with a 40" waistline... and cutting) and I constantly feel VERY small. :(

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Cardinal just curious but when did you by your Superdrol? Sledges first batch or second?

rippedtothebone

Awards
You used alot of gear for your first cycle, i wonder what your second cycle is going to look like. 20 pounds of muscle in a cycle, I think thats an over estimate

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's my opinion, that when on the gear and/or bulking... more attention should be paid to the carbs over protein. I truly feel carbs are more important in building muscle as long as enough protein is present to facilitate muscle repair and regrowth.

I am sure you were well over your protein intake with the carbs but I just wanted to point it out for others. Some will disagree with me on this I''m sure :D

Either way, looks like you have some solid mass on you now. With a steady diet to maintain it for a few months and then a slow cut you'll be left with an excellent base. I say base because at 6'2"... 210 or so really doesn't fill out a frame that well. lol

I, myself, am 6'3" and 276 (currently, with a 40" waistline... and cutting) and I constantly feel VERY small. :(
I agree the carbs seem more anabolic. But I also tend to bloat up like a toad frog on them. It got to the point where I couldn't tie my shoe for awhile. I should also have said that for a short time, I had to drop protein nearly to zero to get rid of the arrhythmia (or at least lessen it). Not the best thing for building muscle. But I definitely see your point.

I am not thinking of cutting all the way down to 210 actually. I am more interested in a slow androgen assisted recomp. I have considered going as low as about 225 or 230. If I really want to cut total bodyweight, I might as well do so without androgens imo. Otherwise I may just get bigger.

You are doing damn well with the size you have on you now!

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You used alot of gear for your first cycle, i wonder what your second cycle is going to look like. 20 pounds of muscle in a cycle, I think thats an over estimate
Keep in mind M5 and M4OHN are not particularly anabolic. All three ph/ps I took were mainly for gaining strength. The added mass from SuperDrol was icing on the cake (and it has become one of my favorites overall).

Second Planned cycle will look something like this:

Test Enanthate 300mg/EW
Tren Enanthate 300mg/EW

I may or may not kick it with something. Will be a long cycle due to long esters. HCG will probably be used and nolva or l-dex the whole time. Lots of ancillaries not listed.

20 lbs may be an overestimate as my measurement methods are not so exact. But I thought I was making a conservative estimate. That much fat gain and that much total bodyweight. Seems possible to me.

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
Keep in mind M5 and M4OHN are not particularly anabolic. All three ph/ps I took were mainly for gaining strength. The added mass from SuperDrol was icing on the cake (and it has become one of my favorites overall).

Second Planned cycle will look something like this:

Test Enanthate 300mg/EW
Tren Enanthate 300mg/EW

I may or may not kick it with something. Will be a long cycle due to long esters. HCG will probably be used and nolva or l-dex the whole time. Lots of ancillaries not listed.

20 lbs may be an overestimate as my measurement methods are not so exact. But I thought I was making a conservative estimate. That much fat gain and that much total bodyweight. Seems possible to me.
Any concern for potential libido issues? The only reason I'm asking is b/c your test e and tren are dosed the same.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any concern for potential libido issues? The only reason I'm asking is b/c your test e and tren are dosed the same.
Yes definitely! I am quite prone to gyno with the test and am conerned about running more than that total amount roughly.

I'll be running both l-dex and nolva to combat that, and will likely run anything else I can think of to prevent the possibility of tren gyno (I didn't get it from M1T). I have a couple of things in mind and already have bromo on hand for what it is worth. I'll be running a few more searches before deciding.

I am also concerned about losing too much hair. I shedded quite a bit from the Test this time at 1/2 gram. The big gamble I am taking is using Tren E instead of Tren A for my first time. I strongly believe that pinning less frequently will be more of a benefit than having the shorter ester. It might however lead to a shorter than planned cycle and is a gamble.

Finally, the tren is mainly in there for strength (and what modest fat burning properties it may possess). I would be willing to substitute something else for it as long as it is injectable. I would only consider running more orals than I have already IF my bloodwork comes back perfect. I don't want to risk much here.

The libido is going to be a major concern on cycle. For general recovery, I am definitely going to make sure I can source out some HCG in time this go round. On cycle I may just have to live with it. Primary goal is strength and I feel I may as well go for the gusto with tren! Who knows I may love it!

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks to everyone who has replied to my thread. I knew I would get honest,frank feedback about what I have run here (and a lot of genuine interest in cycles overall). If anyone has anything else to add feel free. I will definitely post my planned cycle next time before starting. I was a bit leery doing so last time b/c I wasn't so certain due to the legal climate at the time. Hopefully things will have cooled off a little this summer.