Gyno after cycle

amazz1020

Awards
Hey guys. I ran a havoc cycle at 20/30/40/40 than Pct was torem 120/90/60/30 AD-3 0/0/2/2/1/1 and DAA 3 g a day. It is now 7 months later and i am experiencing gyno sympthoms. I was wondering if my cycle could be the cause of this even though it was long ago? I havent taken anything after that besides bcaa, protien, creatine, hypershred, assault, and ZMA.

stillchillin

Awards
Where did you get your serm from? Was it pharma grade or a rc? That could be your problem.

stillchillin

Awards
Im not really familiar with torem but depending on how far your gyno has progressed you could run letro or prami or letro + prami and try to reduce it or get rid of the gyno just follow it up with a pct. Id recommend nolva. cem is one of the board sponsers many can vouch for there serms. As far as the protocol a quick search of these forums could get that for you.

amazz1020

Awards
Im not really familiar with torem but depending on how far your gyno has progressed you could run letro or prami or letro + prami and try to reduce it or get rid of the gyno just follow it up with a pct. Id recommend nolva. cem is one of the board sponsers many can vouch for there serms. As far as the protocol a quick search of these forums could get that for you.
I looked into raloxifene how do you feel bout that. Letro has a huge shut down i heard and im in college im not tryna have that.

stillchillin

Awards
Thats also a good option heard alot of ppl say its the best way to go. If your really worried about you can also talk to a doctor all you will get on this board is advice.