PH ban?

AwesomO

AwesomO

Awards
I buy all my supplements from a specific site and I received an email saying PH are banned now? I'm from Canada so I don't follow USA news. Can someone fill me in on this?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I buy all my supplements from a specific site and I received an email saying PH are banned now? I'm from Canada so I don't follow USA news. Can someone fill me in on this?
Tons of threads on here, read through

Ban is almost finalized, more or less the death of PH's

AwesomO

AwesomO

Awards
....this is brutal. I know in Canada they are legal to posses but not to traffic. Sadly they all come from the states and I don't think we can purchase from anywhere up here. I really hope that you guys get enough signatures! It's our bodies let us put what we want into them! I'm not major league sports player so who cares what I'm taking... I was reading somewhere that an OL rep said they probably could still sell them but have to watch how they advertise it. The real gear is still out there and easy to get so I hope PH stay like that too

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
....this is brutal. I know in Canada they are legal to posses but not to traffic. Sadly they all come from the states and I don't think we can purchase from anywhere up here. I really hope that you guys get enough signatures! It's our bodies let us put what we want into them! I'm not major league sports player so who cares what I'm taking... I was reading somewhere that an OL rep said they probably could still sell them but have to watch how they advertise it. The real gear is still out there and easy to get so I hope PH stay like that too
Check with UK sources.