Test c 400 tren e 200

Talobol

Talobol

Awards
Hey guys I'm looking for some advice for my third cycle would appreciate any feedback I'm new too this forum. Thanks in advanced

My last cycle I ran test c 250 and tren e 200 for 8 weeks followed by pct
It was my first time using tren and with all the pros and cons I heard I didn't really feel any sides. (Must been lucky)

My question is i want to run test 400 maybe 500 and leave tren at 200. For about 10-12 weeks

What do you all think? Thanks

WeT.DoLPhiN

Awards
If you didn't feel the tren at 200mg prior...why would you increase the test rather than upping the tren dosage? That excess test will do nothing but float around because tren binding affinity is 5x stronger. Keep the test at 200 and up the tren. I'll be honest with you it took me like three weeks for me to feel my tren ace. But when it kicked in...the **** was crazy. Mentally, I'm very stable but this **** will screw with your emotions so bad. Sorry to go off topic but up the tren and keep the test low. Let the tren do its thing.

Talobol

Talobol

Awards
Thanks Well I forgot to mention and off topic I sometimes have a bad temper and the only side I did feel was an insane rage. Like my tolerance for bs was 0. I had to apologize Many times to close ones because I would blow up. Other than that sex drive good, no cough nada. I just thought upping the test would get me more unstable lol trying to kill weights not people jk and upping the test maybe would help grow some extra mass.