Erase
1/2/3/3/3/1
Daa
3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/3g

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Cel cycle assist + tudca for on cycle care. sns has cheap bulk DAA if you are still looking.

Msten would go 20 across the boards. Do you have form? Or a on cycle AI? Trest does aromatize

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would grab an AI like Abe said just to be safe! And then I don't know if u already bought everything but instead of using separate ingredients for on cycle support u should just grab an on cycle product that has everything in it so you know your covered and safe. If you still need one i would recommend checking out the top five on cycle support products at strong supplement shop.
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/top-5-on-cycle-support

cobracommand

Awards
I would grab an AI like Abe said just to be safe! And then I don't know if u already bought everything but instead of using separate ingredients for on cycle support u should just grab an on cycle product that has everything in it so you know your covered and safe. If you still need one i would recommend checking out the top five on cycle support products at strong supplement
No I haven't bought anything yet
What would be a good AI I thought dmz was an ai

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Blockade On cycle support + TUDCA

Wicked PCT, SERM, DAA for PCT

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Blockade On cycle support + TUDCA Wicked PCT, SERM, DAA for PCT
Not to hijack the thread here, but what's your take on wicked pct? Looking at picking up a bottle to replace my VL pct 3x for the end of my dimethabold cycle. But I can't get any real critiques anywhere on the stuff except my buddy who just finished his.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not to hijack the thread here, but what's your take on wicked pct? Looking at picking up a bottle to replace my VL pct 3x for the end of my dimethabold cycle. But I can't get any real critiques anywhere on the stuff except my buddy who just finished his.
Spoke with a representative from Strong Supplement shop. he said his personal favorite was WICKED PCT even though it didn't even crack the top 5! go figure. He said WICKED PCT + TUDCA would be good to go for PCT.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Hmm... Still Leary but maybe just enough to try it. Just at $65 a bottle it's an expensive OTC pct sup

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Lol def need at least formestane for tr3st man. And DMZ is def not an AI. Might need to do a little more research bro.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Serm during pct is all you really need, possibly an AI in case of rebound

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
On cycle:
-AI (formestane, exemstane)
-TUDCA (Antaeus makes an excellent TUDCA+NAC combo called Aegis)
-A cardiovascular support. Many of the mentioned ones are good, but I'd personally recommend Talos

PCT:
-SERM
-LOW dose AI (starting about week 2, continue for 2 weeks after PCT
-DAA (optional)