Trest cycle log

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Alright I don't really have the time or patience to put up a hardcore log like some of you fellas. So what I'm going to do is try my best to update this thread at least weekly with pics and a brief summary of how things are going.

I'm going to be running dermatrest at 100mg/ day for 8-12 weeks, transform starting at 50mg/ day, and throw in some low dose (40mg/day) T-bol for 8 to 10 weeks

I'm 34 years old
Been lifting for about 4 years on and off.
6'0"
185lb

Honestly I am not nearly as disciplined as most of you as far as keeping track of how much I can max, I typically hit each lift at 8 or so reps, not really any method to how I work out. I basically try to push myself to the limit on each set, gonna eat like a horse and let nature take its course. Going for size mainly.

I do chest/ tris on Monday, back/ biceps Tuesday, legs/ tris Wednesday, shoulders/ biceps Thursday, take Friday off, arms Saturday shoulders Sunday.

Like I said I'm a very busy person and honestly I simply do not have the time to get my diet or workout routine perfect. SO I'll let my pics speak for themselves.

These were taken yesterday, about an hour and a half after lifting so no pump; I did back/ biceps. I did my best to relax everything except my core has some slight tension. This is day 2 of trest solo

tumblr_ng0ticNPGM1speilco1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ng0ticNPGM1speilco2_1280.jpg

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I'm in bro you got a good foundation..

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! i'll try to follow along.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DAY 4

Things I've noticed thus far:

More energy.... Takes longer to fall asleep too. May have to utilize a sleep aid a couple days a week to stay caught up on sleep

Better mood in general

Appetite was CRAZY today for lunch....I ate a huge plate of chicken wings and a big cup of beans which normally would have put me into miserable mode...I was still munching down on pickles after I devoured my plate of food lol and I almost asked one of my buddies if he was gonna finish his plate lolol

Might be due to the extra food intake but I have a mild arm pump going on for no reason.

I've also noticed my patience has grown shorter. Not for normal everyday tasks just when my wife nags or my kids are up my ass I have noticeably less patience with them. This might not be an entirely bad thing as I'm probably too nice generally.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah and tbol is basically the same as halodrol (halo converts to tbol) So whatever results I get should be similar to a trest/ medium dose halo stack.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you'll be updating this more than you think!! I'm in.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
On cycle supports? Pct lined up? Or I miss this somewhere...

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
On cycle supports? Pct lined up? Or I miss this somewhere...
On cycle will be Cycle assist when I start taking the Tbol. I have some dymatize glucosamine/ chondroitin tabs if the Tbol dries me out. Transdermal formestane, currently at 50mg/ day will increase if need be.

PCT will be Clomid 50/50/25/25/ DAA 3/3/3/3 Super PCT 4/4/3/2/1 Ostarine 10/10/5/5/5/5/5/5 EP1C 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2 Dermastrength 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
In on this. Was just wondering why more people are not running Trest + forma like this

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DAY 9

OK so I weighed in yesterday at 185, no increase or decrease in weight from a week ago; what is strange is that Monday I weighed in at 189.5, but when I got home I had some nipp itch so I used 50mg transform equaling 100 for the day instead of the normal 50.
I can only speculate that the extra formestane caused me to shed some water weight?

Anyway, not much to report in terms of size/ strength gains.

My mood however has noticeably improved; I'm generally in a good mood but my sense of well being in general is way better and I just feel kind of un-shakable. This is my favorite part about trest. My aggression in the gym is starting to get better as well, started noticing it about day 5.

Judging by my recent pics my arm pumps are getting a lil better but not much else going on physique wise, yet.

Pics will have to come at another time. My stupid a$$ pic program wont let me resize them right now.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On cycle will be Cycle assist when I start taking the Tbol. I have some dymatize glucosamine/ chondroitin tabs if the Tbol dries me out. Transdermal formestane, currently at 50mg/ day will increase if need be.

PCT will be Clomid 50/50/25/25/ DAA 3/3/3/3 Super PCT 4/4/3/2/1 Ostarine 10/10/5/5/5/5/5/5 EP1C 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2 Dermastrength 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2
Now that's a good pct!!!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jumping on the Trest band wagon.

I keep reading these Trest logs, and I get more and more convinced I need to run Trest cycle, stacked with some other goodies.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Jumping on the Trest band wagon.

I keep reading these Trest logs, and I get more and more convinced I need to run Trest cycle, stacked with some other goodies.
You wont regret it

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If my wife wouldn't flip I'd be all over it ^^

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
True true.. Can't have trouble with the mrs. There has been a lot of debate of trest + tren, but I'm curious if it would be an alright run.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True true.. Can't have trouble with the mrs. There has been a lot of debate of trest + tren, but I'm curious if it would be an alright run.
I know 2 who really love that combo.

One competes in powerlifting by the way.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know 2 who really love that combo.

One competes in powerlifting by the way.
Corret me if I'm wrong, but isn't Trest essentially Tren and Test combined, hence the name Trest? Wouldn't Trest and Tren just be a lot of 19-Nor raising possible side effects?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah if I read that correctly that is a LOT of trest-200mg/day and only 100mg formestane.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Corret me if I'm wrong, but isn't Trest essentially Tren and Test combined, hence the name Trest? Wouldn't Trest and Tren just be a lot of 19-Nor raising possible side effects?
Trest is just short for trestolone I believe.

Checked that thread out.. I need at least 1 grams of tren and 2 grams of trest ace daily

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That has to be a typo

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah dude I just skimmed through it as well, holy freaking hell that guy is a beast
He is a beast;)

Not saying this would be a good dose for others by the way.

The other I know off ran the oral versions like 100mg tr3st and 120/150 of tr3n and enjoyed this combo very much.

My next cycle will be ep15tane with tr3st.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
END OF WEEK 6 ON TREST/ 4 ON TBOL

Ok, so I should have planned my cycle a little better. I was on vacation during Christmas/ new years, so diet was horrible and exercise was almost nonexistent. On top of that I was up partying for 72 hours straight during week 2 of my cycle, which was pretty taxing on my body.

Anyway, now that I'm back in the gym and saving the party favors for postcycle, I have been seeing some positive results.

I'm up 5 lbs with a visible reduction in body fat

My strength and endurance in the gym is starting to noticeably increase

my sex drive is EXTREMELY high as well as confidence and well being, it's actually been that way for weeks.

I'm starting to shed fat, seemingly the more I eat (which is crazy, because I've been literally eating 4-5 fudgy chocolate brownie muffins a day to try to get my calories up because I'm shedding fat so quickly and my face is starting to look too skinny.

I kicked the trest back from 100mg/ day to 75 to try to make this bottle last the rest of the cycle so I don't have to crack open my last bottle.

So the plan is to run a total of six weeks on TBOL and 8 weeks on trest. I have two weeks to go and I expect to see the majority of my gains in the following two weeks.

I will post up recent pics shortly

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
72 hours of straight partying, hmmmm....I remember those days. LOL

Glad you seem to have made gains despite the diet and training difficulties (and whatever else you put in your body)!!

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Okay,

As stupid as I feel for admitting this, it needs to be noted. Instead of using the pumper on my dermatrest bottle, I have been using an oral dropper to administer 25mg of trest 3x a day... Or so I thought :yell: I was under the assumption that a full syringe, 1ml, was 100 mg of trest when in fact it is only 50mg, so the 1/4 dropper I had been administering only added up to 37.5mg of trest daily :Flush:

I don't know how I could have been this bone headed, probably had something to do with the 2 weeks I spent in Colorado, but nonetheless I have a decent amount of trest left and will run it at 100 to 150mg a day until the bottle runs out.

I have one week of tbol left, and I'm guessing 2-3 weeks of trest left.

Question: I plan on using low dose (5-10mg) ostarine during PCT.... Since the trest will run a couple weeks past the tbol, should I start, say, 20mg osta when I drop the tbol, and then drop it down to, say, 10 mg once I start PCT?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ok. Been at 75mg/ dermatrest for a few days now. Tbol has been bumped up to 60mg/ day. BIG increase in muscle fullness and strength/ aggression in the gym. Eating 3,00 cals a day and weight is steady dropping. Night sweats/ insomnia increasing. Funny part is usually if I only get 6 hours of sleep I feel like ****; however on trest I still feel good with 6.
Tomorrow is last day of Tbol, at which point I am going to bump the trest up to 100/ 125 for the final 2 weeks.

Pics

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
END OF WEEK 6 ON TBOL/ 8 ON TREST

Ok, on the last week of tbol I bumped up the dosage from 40 to 60mg, bumped up the calories from 2k to 3k and bumped up the trest dosade from 40 or so to 75

Size- Ok for the first time during the cycle I actually looked like I was on steroids; pumps were really good, felt really strong in the gym and aggression was way up.

Libido actually seemed to drop when I bumped up the trest, strange

Although I looked WAY bigger when carbing it up, I didn't like the extra bloat in the midsection; I think I look better less muscly and without a gut. But it was a MAJOR difference in size when I was eating 300 or so grams of carbs compared to 150 or so that I'm used to eating.

Yesterday I experimented with 100mg trest (25 morning, 25 lunch and 50 PWO..... Bam! Sweet spot for me (I think- I haven't tried 75 PWO muahahahaha).... But my mood, pumps and aggression in the gym were amazing; I highly recommend trying 50mg PWO.

It looks like I have about a weeks worth of trest left, although I do have another 3,000 mg in my drawer. Right now I'm debating on whether I should run it one more week and save the other bottle to go along side a 6 week 100mg/ day halodrol run at the beginning of the summer, or blast at 100-125mg/ day for the next 4-5 weeks.

Decisions decisions

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, decisions indeed. Although you'll probably be really glad if you had it when it comes time to run that Halo. Good work as well man.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah, or I can buy some research stuff for twice what Olympus used to charge for the same product :(

I think you guys should sell research chems too

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty sure we'll be sticking to products labeled for human consumption, LOL!!

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm currently at 100mg and I might get a little sensitivity here and there, no lumps or anything. I tried 150 mg and it semed like it made me feel kinda bad and my joints were dry.