Would this work?

T-Bar

Awards
If I take 4 squirts of T-1 a day, that's 8ml per day right? Which would make one bottle last 4 weeks right? And I could follow this 4 week cycle with 6 6oxo caps per day for 20 days and be ok right? Would this cycle be too extreme? Sorry if I'm asking a stupid question, I'm trying to do all the research I can. Should I split the bottle of T-1 into 2 4-week cycles instead?

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
your questions are too easy to answer. (ha) everything you said is correct and ya, that would be fine man, and no, two squirts of the T-1 twice a day isnt too extreme. That i believe what i used exactly for my first ever use of ph. with the 6oxo, you are saying you will be using it at 300mg per day for 20 days....thats decent. Some might argue to bump that up to 400mg and even up to 600mg (4-6 caps/day) and thats why 6oxo isnt the most cost effecient post cylce supp cuz you really need two bottles worth. However, for such a moderate cycle, 300mg/day for 20 days sounds good. Good luck. Sage

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
2 squirts a day is recomended if you have never used 1-test.  Personally for my first time using the T1pro, I started at 2 squirts a day, then within the 4 weeks I was up to 4 squirts.  Personally i say go for the 4 squirts, just listen to your body if it doesnt like it, stop.

also up the 6 oxo like stated, look into some clomid.  www.reasearchkits.com  liquid clomid for a decent price.

h19

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Some might argue to bump that up to 400mg and even up to 600mg (4-6 caps/day) and thats why 6oxo isnt the most cost effecient post cylce supp cuz you really need two bottles worth.
ya, thats what i said. :) Sage

T-Bar

Awards
Well, I got my T-1 yesterday. It got here really fast. Think I'm gonna start tonight. I have thin skin and no hair on my biceps, so I think I'll apply it there. Wish me luck.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Good luck. Don't forget a majority of your gains are diet dependent. As far as your cycle being extreme, have to disagree. I went up to 10 squirts/day T1, no probs. If 6 oxo too expensive, do like hamper said, grab some nolva.