1AD/4AD Cycle log

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 12 - 169lbs
Today is an off day btw...but I'm keeping the dosages lowered to see if I have the panic problems or not...I'll keep tweaking until I find the right thing for me...my stress level is so high all the time, I have to really tweak things to make them right for my body =D

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 12 some more
light panic feelings this afternoon, Not as bad as yesterday, but annoying non-the-less, I'm hoping some of my posts on the time to effect on 1ad and 4ad are responded to, because I'd like to know how soon my body will have the lowered dosage effecting it from yesterday's reduction, to see if it's actually helping with these panic attacks or not.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's not going to get better as long as the condition has underlying problems, i.e. stress and what not. I suggest stopping the cycle, and getting yourself under control before getting back on. I have recently been through this, and I had a stubborn attitude about it, and ended up making it worse. Messing around with hormones, and having anxiety issues is not a good combo. Pct will bring about an increase with the lack of test, and the blocking of estrogen (if you properly do pct) will further assault you. Remember that depression and anxiety go hand in hand, so do cardiovascular problems like heart palpatations, and ventrical arythmias. Please seek help if this is an ongoing condition, best of luck.

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's not going to get better as long as the condition has underlying problems, i.e. stress and what not. I suggest stopping the cycle, and getting yourself under control before getting back on. I have recently been through this, and I had a stubborn attitude about it, and ended up making it worse. Messing around with hormones, and having anxiety issues is not a good combo. Pct will bring about an increase with the lack of test, and the blocking of estrogen (if you properly do pct) will further assault you. Remember that depression and anxiety go hand in hand, so do cardiovascular problems like heart palpatations, and ventrical arythmias. Please seek help if this is an ongoing condition, best of luck.
I take the paxil for this problem, I started dealing with it about a year ago, and it is mainly from chemical interferance generally... I used to smoke, and that caused some problems...I did quit, I used to drink a fair amount of caffiene...had to reduce it to almost none...my coffee is 3/4 decaff 1/4 caffinated...I've been fighting this for a while...but I was doing fine for quite a long time, until I got on the 1ad/4ad cycle...then it's flared back up...before that I was doin fine.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You and I are in the same boat my friend. I suffer from it as well, and I also use to have "addictions" to much more illicit things. Sucks doesn't it. The best thing I can tell you to do is just get off the cycle, and get back to feeling healthy again. Chalk it up as a loss, and realize that you will just have to train natural. I have yet to find an anabolic substance that does not cause the anxiety to worsen. Best thing to do is to stay healthy mentally and physically.

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
i have anxiety also and take zoloft for it. it has been under control for a while and my last 13 week cycle i was pretty mellow. but come to think about it my anxiety that flared up about 7 months ago started at beginning of pct. it was totally out of control causing me to seek help. i just started pct w/ nolva and i hope to get through this ok. i'm keeping my fingers crossed

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I'm trying to get it under control and still being able to run cycles, I guess I'm testing the limits of my body, I'm at half dosage now, and seeing if that makes it better or not...You might be right I might just have to train natural...or maybe I'll have to run something heavy while on cycle like zoloft instead of paxil...but I hate adding more drugs to my system hehe.

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ok, today has sucked so bad, I'm pulling the plug on the cycle...doing a 2-3wk pct with rebound xt + 7-oh dia and see if it all goes back to normal.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
As soon as you feel these symptoms the best thing to do is pull the plug. Any amount of any type of stimulant, or androgen is going to make it worse. You will be fine, just get it under control, and give it some time. Now that you know what to expect it may make it easier.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i have anxiety also and take zoloft for it. it has been under control for a while and my last 13 week cycle i was pretty mellow. but come to think about it my anxiety that flared up about 7 months ago started at beginning of pct. it was totally out of control causing me to seek help. i just started pct w/ nolva and i hope to get through this ok. i'm keeping my fingers crossed
It's like I said depression and anxiety go hand in hand. After cycle with hormone levels out of wack depression is almost a certainty, so expect issues. Pct is of utmost importance for anybody, but with mental didorders it's even more important.

I can't stress it enough guys, get your self healthy first. Research your problem, and go from there. Take it slowly, and you can run these cycles.

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I thought I was doing the right thing, keeping the dosages, lowest I recommended for a beginners stack in the PH FAQ at BNs forums...I researched for many months, and continue to research...I knew it was a possibility, but I ran a 2week cycle...better than nothing...well almost 2 weeks...I pumped in my 7OH a few minutes ago, and will start my rebound tonight, since I did dose this morning my 1ad and 4ad....we'll see what happens from there...I generally don't have a depression problem, so I don't think that'll be an issue, but we'll see.

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm trying to get it under control and still being able to run cycles, I guess I'm testing the limits of my body, I'm at half dosage now, and seeing if that makes it better or not...You might be right I might just have to train natural...or maybe I'll have to run something heavy while on cycle like zoloft instead of paxil...but I hate adding more drugs to my system hehe.
zoloft and paxil are ssri's used to treat anxiety/depression but i don't know which one is better.darkangel, my problem occurs at begining of pct and i had blood work this past tuesday that showed total test at 1040(day i startad pct) and i still feel fine today.test levels will start to fall rapidly and like ryansm said this is when problems can occur. i hope that nolva can restore endogenous test levels fairly quickly. and good luck to ya, i hope you can get problem resolved fairly quickly.

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I appreciate it. Well I made it almost 2 weeks into the cycle...next one I'll take even easier...maybe a 10mg a day of SD or something...I dunno...we'll see how it goes. Thanks for yer support, and good luck to you as well.