Wags DMZ cycle log

wags81

Awards
Hey fellas, I just started a bare bones DMZ cycle and wanted to start a log to show my progress and opinions. I'm sure I wont be updating this once a day but I'm going to shoot for a couple times a week.

Cycle
OL Dmz 40/40/40/40/60/60
Ar1macare. Pro (4 per day)
Taurine (as needed)

Pct
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Sup3r Pct 4/4/3/3/2/1
DAA

Stats
216 lbs
5'11
17% bf

Bench (275x9)
Squat (315x1)
DL (385x1)

Goals
For this cycle I would like to get to a solid 220 lbs and be around 15% bf. I just revamped my diet so I can hopefully have a recomp/lean bulk cycle.
I also realize that I have horrible numbers for my squat and DL (imo). Not to be used as a crutch, but a while back I tore my acl and meniscus which makes me weary when I do squats and DL. My leg presses, extensions and curls are all up to par, just not the free weights.

I am not a power lifter so my main goal is to get bigger and lean up a bit. From other logs I have seen with DMZ, I think I have obtainable goals and look forward to achieving them!

stann123

stann123

Awards
Im in.

Finishing up my cycle now, side effects were very minimal but gains weren't as good as I hoped and I worked my way up to 90mgs

wags81

Awards
Thanks for joining! What were the goals for your cycle? And is there anything you would have done different?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Not everyone can be strong on squats and I already accepted that fact. I'm hella weak myself on the free weights but I still do it. Kinda embarrassing numbers but good thing I got decent sized legs. I say it's better than not doing it at all.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Im in.

Finishing up my cycle now, side effects were very minimal but gains weren't as good as I hoped and I worked my way up to 90mgs
90mg is a lot. I'm planning to run mine at 40mg only. Hmmm maybe I should buy another bottle. Which dmz did you use though?

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
in here. good luck!

just finished my run of dmz + trest for 6 weeks
DMZ: 30/30/40/40/60/60
Trest: 75/75/75/75/75/75

Gained 18 pounds. Love this stuff.

stann123

stann123

Awards
90mg is a lot. I'm planning to run mine at 40mg only. Hmmm maybe I should buy another bottle. Which dmz did you use though?
I thought the highest id be going was 45mg but I wasn't getting sides or gains that I was hoping for so I just kept upping the dose. Its LGI so it should be quality, maybe I just dont respond well to it

Thanks for joining! What were the goals for your cycle? And is there anything you would have done different?
Lean bulk

wags81

Awards
Well its been 4 days in and nothing to report yet. Maybe a little bit of placebo effect. I have been taking 1 dmz and 2 Ar1macare pro pills in the morning and night.

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
I thought OL dmz was a little udnerdosed idk tho, ran it 2 monthsago

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I thought OL dmz was a little udnerdosed idk tho, ran it 2 monthsago
I'm thinking it might of been a bad batch or something.. I keep hearing this from people. Next year I will try to setup a Olympus labs dmz cycle to clear things up and see what's up with it, but I'm sure it is good to go.

elmatth1

Awards
I'll be finishing up my DMZ cycle on Friday and my starting stats were similar to yours. I'm 6'01" and started at 218lbs. This morning I'm 234lbs and my waist size has stayed the same throughout (I gain fat in my stomach first, that's why I used that measurement to check my fat gain). The main problem I had was during weeks 4 and 5, I got really bad back pumps. Turns out I'm an idiot and wasn't drinking nearly enough water. Once I upped my water intake, the pumps weren't as bad. They were still there, but manageable. I also took 5g taurine for the back pumps, so I'm sure that helped. Good luck with the cycle!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Water, drink it and drink it often. Never experience any bad pumps outside from the gym that bothered me

wags81

Awards
Thanks for sharing! It sounds like you had a good run.... I usually get over a gallon a day, but I have taurine on hand just incase the pumps get bad.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Might Kickstart my next cycle with dmz. In for ur gains

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in my 2nd week of OL DMZ as well. Enjoying it so far. Will sub for your run too.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
DMZ had to be favorite cycle for strength, but for size I'm liking m1r oxime

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking it might of been a bad batch or something.. I keep hearing this from people. Next year I will try to setup a Olympus labs dmz cycle to clear things up and see what's up with it, but I'm sure it is good to go.
The only one I heard that didn't like it got banned....;)

Seriously, I haven't heard of any complaints yet.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
The only one I heard that didn't like it got banned....;) Seriously, I haven't heard of any complaints yet.
I'm pretty sure two guys got banned lol. Besides those two I haven't really either, just a whisper or two

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty sure two guys got banned lol. Besides those two I haven't really either, just a whisper or two
Lol....

I'm pretty sure we don't have bad batches. People can react different on any compound.

Must say, the overall reviews have been nothing short of amazing.

Going to run it myself soon. A Sd junky on DMZ log:)

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Lol.... I'm pretty sure we don't have bad batches. People can react different on any compound. Must say, the overall reviews have been nothing short of amazing. Going to run it myself soon. A Sd junky on DMZ log:)
Well there could of been different cases like the master race of mailmen switching out caps, but true everyone reacts different and on a rare occasion one will appear that get results that are a bit meh. I've never personally ran OL dmz, so that is why I want to test it out :)

Haha, actually looking into buying some SD or using M1t in the late winter

wags81

Awards
Well I am about little over a week in. Nothing to report yet. No sides, but maybe firming up a bit around the mid section!

wags81

Awards
I weighed myself at the gym today and im 216. I think today was the first day of the good pumps though. I was doing chest/tris and I didn't want to leave.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Good man, just making sure as I was reading over. You gonna try out any natty supps during pct? If you haven't tried out ArA it has a real great following behind it and sns has it as X-gels

wags81

Awards
I was just planning on daa, but I may look in ArA or X-gels. I too have heard some decent things about both of them.

wags81

Awards
Im officially two weeks in. I was 217 first thing in the morning before I lifted on Thursday. I think im starting to feel the pumps and a little more endurance while lifting. I also just ordered taurine, more cycle assist, and daa...so I now have everything for my cycle. Im excited to see how the next few weeks go!

wags81

Awards
Just a little update. I had to go to the doctors because I thought I had strep throat. The test came back negative so thats a plus. I also weighed 220 lbs when I was there and the nurse said my blood pressure was perfect, so that was also a plus. I have been starting to get the aggressive feeling when a walk around and my muscles stay somewhat pumped through out the day. I havent noticed a increase in strenght yet but am looking forward to it.

wags81

Awards
Weighed my self yesterday and I was 221. The back pumps are finally kicking in. I can now tell my endurance is picking up, and I also don't want to leave when I get to the gym. The pumps keep getting better and better.

So im almost to the end of my 4th week. At the end of my 2nd week I jumped up to 60mg. So I think for my 5th and 6th week im going to jump up to 80mg and see how I react to it...Also do you guys think a could run this past 6 weeks? I would not go over 8 weeks but If my body permits it, I would like to try and go past 6.

wags81

Awards
Well... I'm a couple days into my pct. I'm having some dull stomach pains, no idea what from. Overall I'd say my cycle was a waste. The only benefit I get from this cycle was better pumps and a little more endurance. I kept waiting for the strength to increase but nothing happened. If anything, I look more fat, but my diet didn't change when I went on this cycle...I know others have had great results with dmz and everyone reacts differently, but at this point I'm just a little upset I spent my money on this.

jxhopper

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I'll be finishing my DMZ cycle in about a week. Which ARA product would you recommend? Thanks!

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Hey guys, I'll be finishing my DMZ cycle in about a week. Which ARA product would you recommend? Thanks!
Either x-gels or xfactor, whichever you can get cheaper. Dose 1.5 to 2g on workout days only. Also, pick up some l-carnitine l-tartrate and glycerol monostearate to run alongside. 2g LCLT, 6g Glycerol.