First PH

Trystanself

Awards
I'm looking to run my first PH cycle soon.
24 years old
5'11"
205 lbs
Sitting around 11% BF
Bench 315
Squat 405
Deadlift 455

I'm looking to run EPI 2a3a by vital labs at 30/30/30/40/40/40 along with blockade for my on cycle and animal flex for my joint support along with orange triad by controlled labs.

For PCT I'm looking at post cycle 3x along with nolva 20mg for two weeks then taper to 10 for two weeks, and potentially lean extreme or erase? That's the main thing that's in question for me. Any thoughts?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
For on cycle I'd use cel cycle assist. Also might look at bps new product Elimistane for pct, it is an estrogen blocker and cortisol manager. Epistane is know for estrogen rebound so I'd keep it on hand in case.

Trystanself

Awards
For on cycle I'd use cel cycle assist. Also might look at bps new product Elimistane for pct, it is an estrogen blocker and cortisol manager. Epistane is know for estrogen rebound so I'd keep it on hand in case.
So keep the nolva, drop the protex for CEL, and add elimistane along with PCT 3x and Nolva?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
So keep the nolva, drop the protex for CEL, and add elimistane along with PCT 3x and Nolva?
Cel cycle assist is legit, that is all I know haha. Elimistane is a good addition, as it has been compared to nolva.

Trystanself

Awards
Just gonna bump this up.. Looking to purchase my cycle supplies this weekend and just wanted to make sure I'm not making a mistake.