nipplr puffy in msten cycle

kineticswole

Awards
Make a long story short I am 26 years old been lifting for 7 years..this is my third cycle.. I am currently running msten by assault labs along with estro strike and blockade. . Currently added tx3 for DAA because my lethargy was bad. That also has arimistane in it.I have nolvadex on hand.. no lactation or sensitive feelings nor do I have tenderness. My chest has gotten bigger while on cycle but nipples look a little puffy. .what do I do

kolejorg

Awards
Get a better ai. Minimum try formeron or transform. Maybe try armidex or something legit. You're messing with your hormones your nipples will do weird things. Try a better ai, see if that helps. Daa however can cause prolactin related sides so if you have no issues prior to adding in Daa that may be the cause. Daa flares my nipples up every time I touch it.

kineticswole

Awards
I noticed it before I added the daa but thanks on the info and advice.do you think they will go back down..I have eight days left on cycle. .and so nolva wont help? ?

kolejorg

Awards
Nolva will keep any estrogen you have from binding and creating more tissue in your pec. So, you could use nolva. But I would suggest once your off cycle pick up a better ai. If the lump bothers you a lot get something like letro and add that in. You can find a lot of threads on it.

kineticswole

Awards
I have the puberty gyno lump which is very mild but I notice it has gotten puffier just a little.but thanks for all the help guys I appreciate it

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Done 3 cycles and.dont know how to deal with puffiness....hmm. What were you cycling before? Creatine?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Start the tamoxifen now.

Grab aromasin:

Run at 12.5 AM/PM for the next week to 2 weeks
Drop to 12.5 ED for a week
12.5 EOD for a week

If you can't get aromasin try formestane:
Pumps 4/3/2/1

From there on only bloodwork will tell you the true story.

If you have pubertal gyno or pre existing gyno it will almost always flare up on cycle. The otc AI are usually not good enough (except for fornestane)
The arimistane and products like it are good for cortisol but poor AI when dealing with exogenous hormones.

kineticswole

Awards
Damn great info but how should I dose my nolva for the rest of the cycle. .or stop the cycle?? This is the first time my nipple flared. .but its slightly. .enough for my wife to notice

kineticswole

Awards
Should I start 20/20/20/10/10..remember I only have 1 week left..so those numbers are including the pct..or 20/20/10/10/10

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Yall are awesome. .whats with the sarcasm
My bad bro, just do like stated above..

I'd hop on the Nolva and just continue the cycle..
Add an AI into the mix to help control estrogen..
Once the cycle is done, I'd just run the Nolva until things settle down, then taper off the Nolva, then taper off of the AI..

My gyno flared up right now..
I'm just using Ralox and things are under control, gyno is actually smaller than before..

kineticswole

Awards
Thanks bro ...I appreciate it...one last thing..how to dose the nolva while on and I found liquid arimistane. How do I dose that as well

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I don't personally use armistane period..
Just my choice...
Nolva at 10 will be fine to do the trick, I just dose 20 because I have lots of it..

Aromasin or Letro are my preferred AI"s..
Or Forma products, but not in pct..

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Cool thanks once again
Finish your last week.

Add Nolva at 20mg ED

Run your pct as planned but I'd still suggest tapering an AI down during pct

kineticswole

Awards
Man ****...I just felt my nipple and now im lactating. .

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Get some prami. It stops my lactati.g but doesnt help with puffiness.

Ralox and low dose letro seems to be taming the lumps and puffyness.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Yes, but it wont help the lactating. You need to control your prolactin most likely.

Caber or prami. Theyre are some otc fixes too, but I have no experience with them

kineticswole

Awards
Can someone tell me how to dose this liquid letro??

stillchillin

Awards
Day 1: .25
Day 2: .5
Day 3: 1
Day 4: 1.5
Day 5: 2
Day 6: 2.5mg

I believe that's right for gyno, isn't gonna help with prolactin tho. Supposed to stay at 2.5 till gyno is reduced. Then taper back down the same way to .25 and run a serm pct protocol. Might wanna look into the other suggestions people have gave you letro is some ruff **** as far as sides go.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Day 1: .25
Day 2: .5
Day 3: 1
Day 4: 1.5
Day 5: 2
Day 6: 2.5mg

I believe that's right for gyno, isn't gonna help with prolactin tho. Supposed to stay at 2.5 till gyno is reduced. Then taper back down the same way to .25 and run a serm pct protocol. Might wanna look into the other suggestions people have gave you letro is some ruff **** as far as sides go.
+1 the sides really suck at 2.5mg. Im experiencing little to no sides at 1mg ED

kineticswole

Awards
Jus got this aromasin and letro in.my guy is not answering me right now.migh be busy but what ever...ive already started pct with nolva and post cycle3x for three days now..puffiness two days ago and lactating today (smh)..is this cool
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Aromasin 12.5/12.5/6.25/6.25

Will this kill the puffiness bring me to homeostasis and stop the lactating

stillchillin

Awards
I'm really not an expert but if your lactating I'm pretty sure the ai isn't going to help. It might do something for the puffiness but you still are going to need something to control that prolactin. You def should look into what was suggested earlier ether caber or primi. Even if you went with inhibit-p it would be better then nothing.

kineticswole

Awards
Ok ill look into it..thanks man..just a question though would the lactating subside on its own if the estro levels get back to normal? Im still getting inhibit p ...

stillchillin

Awards
This an abstract from a study:

Abstract

The effect of estradiol on prolactin gene transcription in pituitaries from ovariectomized, female rats has been investigated. Analysis of the multiple prolactin mRNA species present in pituitary cells demonstrated that estradiol increases the concentration of all the large, potential nuclear precursors of prolactin mRNA. To further examine possible estradiol effects on prolactin mRNA synthesis, nuclei were isolated from rat pituitaries and allowed to continue RNA synthesis in vitro in the presence of [alpha-32P]UTP. Newly synthesized prolactin mRNA sequences were quantitated by hybridization of [32P]RNA to immobilized plasmid DNA containing prolactin cDNA sequences. After 24 h of estradiol treatment, prolactin mRNA synthesis was increased 4-fold. Estradiol effects on prolactin gene transcription were detected as early as 20 min after injection of the steroid. These findings suggest that estradiol increases prolactin mRNA levels by increasing the transcription of the prolactin gene.

So I would say it would have some effect but it might not totally negate the prolactin problem.

Here's the article if you would like to read it.

http://m.jbc.org/content/257/5/2133.short

The full article is free to DL in pdf

Also useful information.

First lets discuss what a progestin (AKA progestogen) is. A progestin is essentially a derivative of the steroid hormone progesterone, and as such it has progestogenic effects in the body. This is much like something that is a DHT derivative, and therefore has very strong DHT effects (think about DHT-derived AAS). Progesterone is a hormone involved in the female menstrual cycle and pregnancy, and is not something that should be found in men. One of progesterone's purposes is so signal the pituitary gland to produce and secrete a protein hormone called prolactin. Prolactin is another hormone which serves a purpose in pregnant women, and it binds to receptors in breast tissue to signal lactation. This presents a couple of problems for men, which leads to the side effects from tren that are progesterone-based.

The first undesireable side effect commonly discussed is 'tren-dick'. Basically, it is erectile dysfunction resulting from the use of trenbolone due to its progestogenic effects and prolactin secretion. Prolactin has an EXTREME suppressive effect on the libido. Related effects to this include anorgasmia (inability to achieve orgasm), which is again a direct result of increased prolactin levels in the body. The second undesireable side effect is gyno. Yes, gyno is a potential risk with trenbolone even though it does not aromatize into estrogen. This is once again due to prolactin. In addition to prolactin causing lactation, it can and will cause breast tissue to form. This is known as prolactin-related gyno (as opposed to estrogen-related gyno).*

In order to deal with these side effects, I highly reccomend the use of a prolactin antagonist. One of the three: Cabergoline (my favorite, and the one I use exclusively), Pramiprexole (a new prolactin antagonist on the market), and Bromocriptine. Vitamin B6 has also displayed strong anti-prolactin qualities. It is also well known that one can eliminate the risk of prolactin-related gyno by controlling estrogen levels and maintaining a low level. This is*partially*true, as estrogen has an upregulating effect on the progesterone receptor in breast tissue (in layman terms, it makes the receptors more excitable to progesterone). As a result, it is very possible that a very very high estrogen level may upregulate progesterone receptors to the point where even a very small amount of prolactin can set off prolactin-induced gyno. My personal preference: take Cabergoline (or one of the prolactin antagonizers) anyways. Although you may be able to eliminate prolactin-related gyno by keeping estrogen levels under control - it does NOT eliminate or prevent prolactin secretion from the pituitary. This is only a control for the gyno issue. A good prolactin antagonizer such as Prami or Caber run during a tren cycle will prevent any potential prolactin secretion in the first place by operating through dopaminergic pathways.

None of this is mine. Not taking any credit.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Great post man. Pure gold right there. This is the kinda research noobs to to read, write down, understand and review

kineticswole

Awards
Thanks bro that was very helpful...cant get the other 2 so ima see what vitamin b6 along with nolva and otc oct does. Thanks again

kineticswole

Awards
Decided to get this inhibit p since its easily available. .I will try that and sse where it gets me. Looks like it helps with puffiness and prolactin as well as increasing test. Sounds good??

stillchillin

Awards
Sounds good, just remember for future reference regardless of what people say or tell you, cover your ass. What I mean is you need to have all this stuff on hand for situations like this. Honesty I don't think gyno is that big a deal if you catch it in time and keep it in check. If you read peoples posts it really seems kinda common, **** everybody was new at some point and has ****ed up in one way or another. Just make sure you don't repeat the same mistakes and do more research before running another cycle.

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
When my nipples puff up I know my estro is high. I get no gyno either and water retention depends mainly on diet for me.

stillchillin

Awards
Yea self diagnosed gyno seems like a big issue, if you really think you have gyno then some blood work should be in order.

The cycle I'm on now epi,tr3n,tr3st kinda freaked me out cause my nips got sensitive and puffy so I dropped transform and take .5 letro a day, hasn't been a problem since.

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
Yup blood work is needed to confirm. I've confirmed my symptoms with numerous blood work results, so I easily know when my estro is too high or too low.

kineticswole

Awards
Dont know if I mentioned it at the beginning of this thread but I have puberty gyno...never said I had a further issue with gyno just nipples puffy and lactation is in affect just a little. .im already gettin surgery for the lumps ive had since I was 13 but thanks for all the info guys I appreciate it..