AAR Abomination

Chocolate

Awards
Check it out guys. Seems like a very potent dose of a methylated ph stack, it has some of the highest dosage of compounds when combined than many of the other "plexxes" then again the instructions say it can be used 2xs a day for up to 8 weeks which just seems plain stupid to me unless you're pulsing....

what do you guys think of
Anabolic Androgenic Research's "Abomination"?

1cap:
Dmz- 20mg
Epi- 20mg
Max LMG- 25mg
Methylstenbolone- 6mg
Biosorb (absorption and time released matrix) carbopol- 15mg

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Liv. 52 is cheaper than TUDCA, but not sure how much a truck load costs. Are you taking this, or just curious?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Check it out guys. Seems like a very potent dose of a methylated ph stack, it has some of the highest dosage of compounds when combined than many of the other "plexxes" then again the instructions say it can be used 2xs a day for up to 8 weeks which just seems plain stupid to me unless you're pulsing....

what do you guys think of
Anabolic Androgenic Research's "Abomination"?

1cap:
Dmz- 20mg
Epi- 20mg
Max LMG- 25mg
Methylstenbolone- 6mg
Biosorb (absorption and time released matrix) carbopol- 15mg
At least its not under dosed... but cycle support in going to be 100% necessary!

Chocolate

Awards
It's in my "wishlist" if you will lol but haven't yet tried it so can't speak for it. Seems godly though ;)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's in my "wishlist" if you will lol but haven't yet tried it so can't speak for it. Seems godly though ;)
Just sounds harsh. Pick 2 of those and dose a little higher would probably be a more effective run. But I don't know, I've never stacked 4 PH's.

Chocolate

Awards
I'm getting pumps just thinking about this blend though :eek: haha

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Ironflex has a solid Stack option as well that is giving people great gains at just two caps a day
Peep the logs for Nasty Mass in your free time, and hit up any one of our reps to

joeybacs

Awards
Dang. I wanna try this on my next cycle. Probably 2 pills first 4 weeks. Then 3 pills for 2 more weeks.

6 week cycle.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Dang. I wanna try this on my next cycle. Probably 2 pills first 4 weeks. Then 3 pills for 2 more weeks.

6 week cycle.
Nasty Mass????
giphy.gif