epi 2a3a,tr3st and tr3n cycle.

stillchillin

Awards
Around the middle of the month I'll be starting planing on running a 5-6 week cycle.
Epi 30/30/30/30/30/30? If 6 weeks
Tr3st 50/75/75/75/75/75
Tr3n I'm unfamiliar with dosage I'm guessing 90 to 120 need input on that.

Plan to run cycle sup pre through and during pct. Also fishoil ,taurine and a multivit.

Plan on running a ai from the reading I've done its def nessicary looking for suggestions. Money isn't an object.

Pct will be tamox and OTC pct along with cycle sup as stated above.

Workout program will be a combo of 5x5 mixed into a bro split prolly 6 days on one off. I'll do some phat as well to mix it up goal is to have a lot of density throughout the cycle.

Diet will be for bulking aiming for at least 4-5k cal a day maintanice for me is around 3200.

I'm not gonna start it until I nail all the specifics down. So any input is welcome.

Jared.P

Awards
for tren i'd start at 60mg and see how that feels. night sweats/insomnia i've heard can get pretty bad. 90-120 is normal from what i read but i say start at 60.

for AI, i'd go with arimicare pro (since you're doing OL anyway), or formeron (like transform or eliminate). i've also heard running sns inhibit P can work with tren but not sure if you might need more with the trest

stillchillin

Awards
Alright thanks I'll be ordering everything on the 12th so I'll start a log here when ever it arrives.

stillchillin

Awards
Houston I think I got a problem. I was check in my self out yesterday which I've done almost everyday since the first dose of pH I ever took and I felt a really small but firm mass on the outside if both my nipples. They aren't puffy swollen or sensitive nothing is leaking but I have a small mass about the size of a pea maybe smaller on each nipple just to the outside of the areola. The last cycle I finished was tr3st and msten 6 weeks and I ran tamox 25mg through out pct, for 4 weeks the boys came back with no issues. Same pct I ran on epi with no problems its been about 2 months since I ended pct. So the question or questions rather are is this the beginning of gyno? If so should I put the cycle on hold and just run letro or something similar or can I still run the cycle and run letro and or other ai's during cycle? This will be my 3rd cycle and I've never taken an ai before just for information purposes any help would be appreciated

stillchillin

Awards
Nobody wants to touch this thing eh? Just from what I have gathered forgive me if I'm wrong but I could run letro 2weeks prior to the cycle at 2.5 to 2 mg and taper down to .25-.5mg on cycle and run throughout. I just hope for the best from what I've read there's no "cure" for gyno just a slight chance, but I'd rather try to treat it then drop $3000+ to have it removed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 21
Cycle Logs 9
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 28