OL DermaTrest Log with Comparisons and Corruption!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey guys,
big thanx to OL for offering a bottle of product to give a try. I think its rare to be approached to do a log so kudos to you guys for doing it differently.

the following excerpt is a reenactment, the names of the victims have been changed to protect their identities.

1st impressions from delivery to first dose= got home last night to find a bubble-lope in the mail box. immediately open it to check contents. one bottle of DT and a pump apparatus was shipped.
label on product is pretty cool. bottle is aluminum and about 8 inches tall. directions indicate that a full pump equals 2 ml which is 100 mg. forward to this morning. I open up the bottle and find there is no safety seal. do not like that. the container is about a quarter full. initial thoughts on this were that the thing must have leaked.. dug envelope out of trash and its dry inside with no evidence of leakage. then I kinda compared a trestoderm bottle and figure its just how its manufactured. big bottle for the amount. dosing... heres were things are kinda sketch. there is no way to measure your dose. bottle says a half a pump is 50 mgs... how in the fuk you supposed to measure a half pump? of course I just started pumping it onto the skin (shoulder area). its impossible to tell how much went on each shoulder. I tried to half pump it but at the angle I was trying to reach I couldn't even see the damn thing. I think I will use another pump here shortly before the gym. (lol I know its 200mgs what of it?) :p anyhow that was the only down side so far.. the product sits somewere between salvo and TDerm in viscosity. smells better than either of the other two. and it dries super fast like Tderm. if this **** works well i can see using it as an alternative to Tderm.
so far id rate the product a 7(if it works) and likely give it a 9 pending a different bottle applicator.
if it doesn't do anything and is bunk id rate it a 3 for the looks alone.

ok now a little about me.
*im 42 yrs old
*training for 20+ yrs.. 15 of those dead serious training.
*nutrition and supplemental junkie/hoarder
*don't love cardio but I aint skeerd of it either.
*at my age I do more volume work these days. but I still put up about 315 on benching and can leg press upwards of 16-18 plates.
*don't squat or DL anymore do to disk problems
*enjoy time with my family when im not at the gym or work

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
awesome!!

ok small update...
just tried to add another dose.. and its apparent to me that this will be a huge challenge.. application I mean. I think I will look for an extra long dropper with measurements for ease of dosing.
upon the second dose.. I can feel my heart rate tightening up and the nape of my neck feels like im in rut! off to smash everything in the gym.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did it.. I completely broke everything in the gym... everything. looks like a post apocalyptic warzone in there.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so I figure I probably ended up today around 200-250mgs I could feel some nips itching.. tomorrow will hold the answer as to weather or not I can handle that kind of dose.. I wont be doing that every day or anything.. just wanted to play with the dispenser and get a feel for the product.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ok so today I hope to find something else to measure doses with.. woke up today and had no coffee so I mixed up a maxout and took a thermoxyn.
plenty reved up and my stomach is all sucked in. cool feels when on a slow rolling bulk.
I went back into some of my other training jornals to see when I actually started using topical trest. basically 12 weeks in as we speak. so am I the only one to run it 16 weeks as of yet?

the good thing is we can use this experience to compare popular products and find out any pros and cons.

to date simple very manageable side effects that include, very mild acne, itchy nips, diet related bloat, and some water retention. look quite smooth but really big compared to 12 weeks ago. I hope that running clean out to 16 will really solidify the gains that trest produces.

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
Pour it in a Tupperware container, use 1 ml syringe. You got yourself accurate dosing. Lol. That's what I'm doing with transform and dermatrest.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
looks like that what im going to do.. I just fininshed a bottle of liquid epi 2b and I have several smaller syringes. so I will wash that bottle out and use it cause it has the special lid to accept the tip of the oral syringe. besides I struck out yesterday.

quick update.. I feel fine at 100 mgs not sides yet and will continue as planned.
today will be either legs or shoulders.. I will post up training notes afterwards.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
in the basement with my trusty set of power blocks (adjustable DB's)
I actually have a small rack with a barbell as well but its not set up at the moment. anyhow fully crushing it with just my bench and DBs.
I couldn't coax anyone into spotting me and im by myself so I decided to go high volume (again... sux but my gyms closed :( ) rather than trying to reach failure with heavy dbs I am doing some ridiculous giant sets and getting a sic pump.
I will post up the gist of the training perameters later.

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
Idk how you will react to it, but I myself am holding quite a bit of water on DMtrest.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I find its very diet dependant. dial your carbs back a hair and if your really uncomfortable.. calories a little too.

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
I find its very diet dependant. dial your carbs back a hair and if your really uncomfortable.. calories a little too.
It's not bothering me for real. I kinda like the puffiness. ?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well the extra estrogen in your system will do that.. what are you using for an AI?

also stomach bloat is real common among users.. and I myself have experienced that as well.

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
well the extra estrogen in your system will do that.. what are you using for an AI? also stomach bloat is real common among users.. and I myself have experienced that as well.
just using transform and it's done well. I can still see my abs, I just look thick. I have pubertal gyno and I have had no sensitivity so far.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ok so I promised to get that gym sesh logged last night so here what my giant and super sets looked like.

warmed up with light shoulder work
giant set 1: DB side laterals/hammer curls/low incline benchpress this was repeated 3 times.
super set 1: poilquin flyes/ wide press

giant set 2: DB side laterals/shrugs/ flat bench. repeated 3 times
super set 2: strait bar curl/reverse DB curls

Giant set 3: Decline neutral grip press/ seated curls/ Poliquin Decline flys repeated 3 times

now I must say, I didn't feel particularly strong.. nor did I feel super aggressive. im feeling like im losing ground, but it may be all mental. I am down 3 lbs today from the last time I checked my weight. I HAVE been using some thermoxyn so it may be just kicking in. also I feel like I should point out that im transistioning to a low carb lean bulking CKD. I will carb up every 10 days for now and try to stay some were around 4k calories. currently im eating about 3600 cals but with low carb I can use a bit more fuel.

Im sure everything is on track but I cant help feel like theres some differences in the products im familiar with. for example with other brands I have really itchy nips. and the last time I felt my nips itching was the day after my last dose of another brand. I havnt even used my forma the last few days. also acne is going down. maybe the OL reps could chime in as to what some of the other users are/have reported?

im not saying anythings wrong with this product, just want to keep things real and make fair comparisons with my past experiences guys.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
fwiw, here are some posts regarding the first 3-4 days of using DermaTrest from a very detailed log

Not much to add at this point. This is my 3rd day on the Trest + Fury (Sat. August 30th) and I have to say I do feel a little "amped" is the best way to describe it. Intense heat rushes/flushes continue and, in fact, seem to be increasing, as is vascularity, muscle fullness and hardness. It's simply too early to say anything about strength increases, etc., but I did have another very good training session today!

I have to say it does seem the Trest kicks in quick. I'll reserve judgement as to how well I think Trest subs for Test until I've had more time with it; but it feels like that old "alpha" feeling is coming on! I haven't messed with a hormonal anabolic in quite some time because I refuse to go to jail over AAS, and until now I wasn't happy with what was available legally as a Test base. I have a feeling Trest may change my mind--time will tell.

Crowbar
So training today was excellent--again, weight in all movements went up.

I'm definitely feeling the Trest--mood elevation, increased aggression and energy, as well as strength. Muscles feel constantly pumped, and muscle hardness/density is increasing. Starting to see some additional leaning. So far, I'm very happy with this cycle.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ok all, this log was to be as subjective as I could. I made it clear that this would carry me into the 16 th week on topical trest. at this point I am sad to say that I am just not feeling it. my last post I was starting to feel like something was amiss. in fact to my dismay I was down 3lbs. this trend has continued unfortunately. I really tried to keep an open mind as I believe that having options is great and I love to see new companies shaking things up. I even ditched the low carb diet because I thought it might fill me out again. this hasn't happened. I continued to loose glycogen and remained flat.. even though I was only low on carbs for one day. this is a problem for me. I actually somewhat feel mad. I feel like my cycle has been cut short. there are some things I know to be true about trest. and one thing that no one seems to be talking about in the logs ive seen or in the posts above is how sensitive this stuff makes your nips. and I literally have had not a scratch once. ive been dosing 200 mgs the last couple days to see if anything would change and nothing.. still flat and losing strength. terrible recovery this week as well. at this point I guess I will end my run and begin post therapy. there is about half a bottle left of this product, if you want me to send it back you will have to send me an envelope postage paid because at this point I will have to despence my fun tickets to get an emergency PCT together. all I can say is if this is trest, the purity must be so low that its literally pixie dusted, or its all together not trestolone.

the things I noticed while on pure trestolone:
carb dependant stomach bloat
diet dependant water bloat
massive glycogen storage
massive fat loss
super sensitive nipples
RAGING libido

unfortunately none of these have applied while on this product. in fact most of those went into reverse. also one last thing that is of major note..my piss has returned to a normal color.... smh

I thank you for this opportunity, however at this point I can not recommend this product.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is literally the first log I have ever seen with so many mixed results. No bias to you as my intention is not to flare anything up here, but if you're evaluating your log on the angle of comparing it to a competitor's then that's bad reasoning to begin with. I have seen multiple users who have done just that and reported back in our favor, but at the end of that day it does not mean anything to me. It's when you report such mixed results and draw a conclusion less than one week into using a product.

You're using a hardcore thermogenic and asking why your strength is down? I mean the list of things that I could point out here could go on and on. I'd heavily suggest you just ride out the entirety of the bottle / cycle as the purpose was to give it a full review and not a partial review. You need to get the negativity out of your head and just focus on making gains, the established purity on Trestolone is somewhere around 90% and the difference between ours and our competitor's is that they use acetate in their TD and we use base.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
actually im not wanting to flare anything up either.. but I will add that I am familiar to both. base and ace.. it really shouldn't make a difference in a topical.
also I use product from two separate vendors so I hope you arnt insinuating im a mole or something. the only problem I see is if im right and do not seek a post cycle therapy asap the problems coming my way are far worse than the product not working for me. seriously... you cant point to the fat burner as the reason I lost strength.. maybe after a month or so of dieting sure... but that's like saying not to use t3 and clen while on cycle... that frankly doesn't hold water, the fact that im seeing no recovery and all my glycogen is spilling out tells me there is something wrong. maybe im at the end of my rope with this run..maybe 12 weeks is all she wrote.

tell you what. I will keep the product and after I PCT and recover I will try this log again. after 20 yrs of anabolics I like to think I can spot problems as they arise. so at this point I am a bit leary to continue. perhaps after my receptors clear out I will be able to feel it.. I dun know. but every single time ive used trest or even ment, I could feel it as low as 30 mgs.. and I don't mean just feel it like somethings is going on .. I mean full on aggression, strength and libido.. usually on a single dose!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
actually im not wanting to flare anything up either.. but I will add that I am familiar to both. base and ace.. it really shouldn't make a difference in a topical.
also I use product from two separate vendors so I hope you arnt insinuating im a mole or something. the only problem I see is if im right and do not seek a post cycle therapy asap the problems coming my way are far worse than the product not working for me. seriously... you cant point to the fat burner as the reason I lost strength.. maybe after a month or so of dieting sure... but that's like saying not to use t3 and clen while on cycle... that frankly doesn't hold water, the fact that im seeing no recovery and all my glycogen is spilling out tells me there is something wrong. maybe im at the end of my rope with this run..maybe 12 weeks is all she wrote.

tell you what. I will keep the product and after I PCT and recover I will try this log again. after 20 yrs of anabolics I like to think I can spot problems as they arise. so at this point I am a bit leary to continue. perhaps after my receptors clear out I will be able to feel it.. I dun know. but every single time ive used trest or even ment, I could feel it as low as 30 mgs.. and I don't mean just feel it like somethings is going on .. I mean full on aggression, strength and libido.. usually on a single dose!
Yes, i completely understand Ripper, however I did not send you product to compare it to a competitor's. I sent it so you could use ours and log it. I would also encourage doing a PCT after using a PH for 12+ weeks before truly assessing a different product and please do give the Q&A thread on dtrest and the various logs on Dtrest a glance before judging the quality of DTrest. There are plenty of unsponsored positive logs going on at the moment. Thanks for understanding.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
First, I want to say that the log quoted above is from mine. I understand your skepticism; I had long ago abandoned the legal hormone market, as I saw everything available as essentially toxic junk. I'm 52yo.--about to turn 53 in less than a week--and have been training for 30 years.

I wandered back over to Anabolic Minds one day after not even looking around here for probably a couple of years. By random chance I came across a new company named Olympus Labs, and was struck by their seeming straight forward attention to quality and customer service. So, I thought I'd have a look at their products.

Long story short I'm an AAS user from years ago that just couldn't see taking the incredible legal risk anymore. I decided I was going to do a cutting cycle. I originally was going to just run DermaFury, but then decided to add DermaTrest for a little more kick. I can honestly say from my experience with it I'm extremely pleased. I'm using the DermaFury@ 200mg./day + DermaTrest@ 62.5mg./day. I could feel the DermaTrest kick in within days, and remember I've never done Trest and was very skeptical about the claims concerning it.

Despite being in a approx. 600-700Kcal deficit, my strength has continued to climb--and this is with fairly intense steady state cardio 3X week, and strength training 4 X week followed by HIIT. Recovery is also improved, and at this point I have to say I'm a believer in DermaTrest. This really does sub for Test remarkably well, and makes all sorts of over-the-counter cycles now much more appealing and potentially productive.

As for your results, I do think you've just pushed it too far for one thing. Also I would seriously consider the advise about the "fat burner", or whatever the hell people want to call stimulants, as a real contributor to your feeling "flat" and losing weight/size. The thermogenic combined with high volume supersets can most certainly contribute to glycogen loss. Also, stimulants combined with dieting, hard training, short-rest-period training etc. can really wreak havoc on your nervous system--AND A FATIGUED NERVOUS SYSTEM WILL MAKE YOU LOOK AND FEEL VERY "FLAT"! Not to mention it's effect on strength and recovery.

I feel no itchy nipples either, but then again I use 10mg./day Nolva as a precaution.

I encourage you to take a look at my log, "Epic + Ostarine, Review and Important Info" in the Olympus Labs forum. I've dropped the Ostarine, and the log contains a lot of info on Epic + DermaTrest + DermaFury.

Crowbar

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
small update: post cycle is almost wrapped up so this log will fire back up shortly with hopes of getting great results from this product.

soon...

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for keeping an unbiased log. subbed for sure

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I plan to use the rest of the tr3stoderm I have and then transition to trestolone decanoate.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im going to give the rats 75mgs E3D to start and go from there..

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It doesn't show anything on the site.
no results found

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
on my end I cant even click the link... I had to copy paste it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
anyhow.. since im here.. im about 2 weeks from starting this log back up ;}