Rob's Superdrol/HST Lean Bulker

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    RobInKuwait's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    1266
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    69.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Rob's Superdrol/HST Lean Bulker


    I've been off my last cycle for almost 2 months, so I getting that juice bug in me again . I got to try superdrol at the end of that cycle but couldn't really gauge the effectiveness cause I was on a bunch of other crap. I'm going to really see what SD can do on its own this cycle. If 20mg isn't working after 2 weeks, I'll go up to 30, but I want to give 20 a chance first. Heres the plan:

    1-6 SD @ 20mg ED
    7-8 Nolva 60mg ED
    9-10 Nolva 30mg ED
    8-11 Rebound XT (I'll start with 3 ED and play with the dosage)
    7-10 Lean Extreme 150mg ED
    7-11 CEE/Citrilline Malate

    I'm 6'4 260 at about 13-14% BF. My goal is to break 270 at close to the same BF% then stay above it after PCT. I'm going to be eating 3000-3500 calories a day, all very clean. Other supps I take are ALCAR, Green Tea, Taurine, Glucophase (PWO), Sesathin, Saw Palmetto, fish oil and a multivitamin.

    Heres my planned workout. I went conservative on the starting weights to make sure I can go up every workout. Never done HST, so this is kind of new for me.

    Weeks 1-2 will be 15 reps
    Weeks 3-4 will be 10 reps X 2 sets
    Weeks 5-6 will be 5 reps X 3 sets
    Weeks 7-8 will be 5 reps X 2 sets (begining PCT)

    Squats-
    Week1(15s):135, 155, 195
    Week2(15s): 205, 205, 225-switched to regular squats
    Week3(10sX2): 195, 205, 225
    Week4(10sX2): 245, 265, 275
    Week5(5sX3): 235, X, 275
    Week6(5sX3): 295, 315
    Incline Press-
    Week1(15s):135, 145, 155
    Week2(15s): 165, 175, 185
    Week3(10sX2): 165, 185, 195
    Week4(10sX2): 205, 215, 225
    Week5(5sX3): 205, X, 225
    Week6(5sX3): 245, 275
    Bent Over Row-
    Week1(15s):95, 100, 105
    Week2(15s): 110, 115, 120
    Week3(10sX2): 105, 115, 120
    Week4(10sX2): 115, 120, 135
    Week5(5sX3): 125, X, 145
    Week6(5sX3): 165, 185
    Lat Pull- Stopping.....one exercise on the back feels like enough.
    Week1(15s):135, 150, 155
    Week2(15s): 160, 165, 175
    Week3(10sX2): 150, 165, 175
    Week4(10sX2): 185, X, X
    Arnold Press-
    Week1(15s):20, 25, 30
    Week2(15s): 35, 35, 40
    Week3(10sX2): 30, 35, 40
    Week4(10sX2): 45, 50, 50
    Week5(5sX3): 45, X, 50
    Week6(5sX3): 55, 60
    Dumbell SLDL-
    Week1(15s):50, 55, 60
    Week2(15s): 65, 70, 75
    Week3(10sX2): 60, 70, 75
    Week4(10sX2): 80, 85, 90
    Week5(5sX3): 80, X, 90
    Week6(5sX3): 100, 110
    Seated Calf Raise-
    Week1(15s):90, 110, 150
    Week2(15s): 170, 180, 190
    Week3(10sX2): 160, 180, 200
    Week4(10sX2): 220, 240, 260
    Week5(5sX3): 250, X, 270
    Week6(5sX3): 300, 320
    Concentration Curl- Switching to Barbell Curls
    Week1(15s):10, 15, 20
    Week2(15s): 25, 30, 35
    Week3(10sX2): 20, 25, 30
    Week4(10sX2): 35, 40, 45
    Week5(5sX3): 40, X, 75(BB)
    Week6(5sX3): 95, 85
    Dip Presses-
    Week1(15s):110, 130, 150
    Week2(15s): 170, 180, 200
    Week3(10sX2): 160, 180, 200
    Week4(10sX2): 220, 240, 260
    Week5(5sX3): 250, X, 270
    Week6(5sX3): 300, 320

    To save space, I'll use this original post to keep track of everything whenever I update (should be after every workout). I'll update weight weekly.

    05 Mar- 260 Pounds
    12 Mar- 259.5 Pounds
    19 Mar- 265 Pounds
    26 Mar- 266.5 Pounds
    02 Apr- 270.5 Pounds
    10 Apr- 273.5 Pounds
    Last edited by RobInKuwait; 04-13-2005 at 05:02 PM.

  2. Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2677
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    20.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    AAS and HST mix best when the AAS are used during the heavier lifting. I'd delay the start of your cycle until after the fifteens, perhaps starting on the second week of tens or the first week of fives. Remember with HST weeks 7-8 are supposed to be negatives or a continuation of the five rep max work, so starting during the fives is workable. You're not going to want to go straight into a Strategic Deconditioning phase right after AAS use either. Psycologically and physiologically it's not the best thing to do. I'd extend the fives and adjust volume and weight as needed during PCT.
  3. Registered User
    RobInKuwait's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    1266
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    69.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    AAS and HST mix best when the AAS are used during the heavier lifting. I'd delay the start of your cycle until after the fifteens, perhaps starting on the second week of tens or the first week of fives. Remember with HST weeks 7-8 are supposed to be negatives or a continuation of the five rep max work, so starting during the fives is workable. You're not going to want to go straight into a Strategic Deconditioning phase right after AAS use either. Psycologically and physiologically it's not the best thing to do. I'd extend the fives and adjust volume and weight as needed during PCT.
    You bring up excelllent points CDB. I was thinking HST was 6 weeks for some reason. The problem with waiting is that I took my first dose yesterday night and I took two more doses today. I guess I could do 6 weeks of superdrol and then use that last 2 weeks to retain the strength at the start of PCT. I'll modify my original post, tell me what you think.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Knowbull's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,754
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    18.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    You can make it as long or short as you like, thats the beauty of HST, my cycle was 39 days and I started with 15's, my results were great! It wasnt straight SD though but I never went over 10 mgs, didnt have to. I look forward to your log, I hope you do it your way!
  5. Registered User
    RobInKuwait's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    1266
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    69.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull
    You can make it as long or short as you like, thats the beauty of HST, my cycle was 39 days and I started with 15's, my results were great! It wasnt straight SD though but I never went over 10 mgs, didnt have to. I look forward to your log, I hope you do it your way!
    Wow, never over 10mg? What did you stack it with, and how good were your results?
  6. Senior Member
    Knowbull's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,754
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    18.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    From days 1 to 21 I stacked with 4 mgs M4OHN, then I used 12.5 MDHT for 9 days and went up to 25 mgs for the remainder of cycle, gained 10 lean lbs, used low dose creatine, whey, glutamine also. Strength went up on all lifts consistently. I did PCT with low dose DHEA and 6oxo for 9 days. 2 weeks later there is no weight loss, muscle density, tonus and size is still there, strength went down slightly, some fatigue and minor joiot pain. Probably my best cycle ever, it stacks great!
  7. Registered User
    RobInKuwait's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    1266
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    69.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull
    From days 1 to 21 I stacked with 4 mgs M4OHN, then I used 12.5 MDHT for 9 days and went up to 25 mgs for the remainder of cycle, gained 10 lean lbs, used low dose creatine, whey, glutamine also. Strength went up on all lifts consistently. I did PCT with low dose DHEA and 6oxo for 9 days. 2 weeks later there is no weight loss, muscle density, tonus and size is still there, strength went down slightly, some fatigue and minor joint pain. Probably my best cycle ever, it stacks great!
    Wow, only 4 mgs of M4OHN....isn't that a little low? Do you think that contributed to your weight gain at all? 9 pounds after PCT sounds good to me tho .
  8. Senior Member
    Knowbull's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,754
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    18.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Oh yeah! Im twice your age dude, my androgen levels are low so I respond well to low doses. Plus this practical approach has kept sides little to non existant. Regarding the SD one of the sides is muscle cramping if you go too high on dose you can cramp and it will ruin your workouts.
  9. Registered User
    jweave23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,612
    Rep Power
    1455
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    30.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I have done HST with long AAS cycles, and as CDB said, if you are doing a shorter cycle save the Sdrol for after the 15's or so, yo won't need it then. I continued the 5's into my PCT for four weeks, which actually worked quite well for me. There has been some conflicting info on this from Bobo and others, but I took this from a recommendation from the HST boards. It's up to you, it will be different with a 6 weeks cycle, you could do 2 weeks of PCT training with the 5's.
  10. Registered User
    RobInKuwait's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    1266
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    69.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jweave23
    I have done HST with long AAS cycles, and as CDB said, if you are doing a shorter cycle save the Sdrol for after the 15's or so, yo won't need it then. I continued the 5's into my PCT for four weeks, which actually worked quite well for me. There has been some conflicting info on this from Bobo and others, but I took this from a recommendation from the HST boards. It's up to you, it will be different with a 6 weeks cycle, you could do 2 weeks of PCT training with the 5's.
    Yeah, that why I extended it to 6 weeks superdroled. I guess next time it would be wise to post before I pop my first pill .

    Hey question for CDB, jweave or anyone else who's done HST. Are the first few workouts supposed to be incredibly easy? I finished it in 20-25 minutes and didn't even hardly feel it. Also, am I correct in assuming that I should include a warm up set for each exercise?
  11. Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2677
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    20.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    The first workout of the fifteen rep microcycle will usually be easy. I've never gone through fifteens while juicing, but usually when you hit the end of the fifteens your definitely feeling the workouts, especially if you're not used to high rep training, and superespecially if you're on a low carb diet.
  12. Registered User
    jweave23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,612
    Rep Power
    1455
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    30.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    yeah the first 3 of the 15's (or 12's if you do that) are usually pretty easy, but by the last one your maxing a higher rep set, so I always felt exhausted.
  13. nolinenowait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    17.27%

    do u need a pct after a superdrol cycle
  14. Registered User
    RobInKuwait's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    1266
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    69.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nolinenowait
    do u need a pct after a superdrol cycle
    Yes. You need PCT for any prohormone/steroid cycle.
  15. Board Supporter
    meathead1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    27
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    526
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    23.25%

    yes

    **subscribe**
  16. Registered User
    RobInKuwait's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    1266
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    69.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Week 1 notes:

    As you can see, my increases weren't as planned. I need to stop forgetting my workout journal and trying to remember how much weight I did the last time. I hope thats not going to screw me up as I get to higher weights. The thing about HST is how it feels weird how none of my muscle groups seem fully recovered. Normally I only have 1 or 2 muscle groups sore at a time. These fully body workouts are killer.

    As has been said many times, Superdrol is an amazing substance. My muscles feel full, I'm getting more vascular daily, and I feel like a beast in the gym. Not really putting on much weight tho. I got up to 262.5 the other day, but I dropped back down to 257 today. Tomarrow will be the weekly measurement, hopefully I won't be in the red for that .
  17. I know nothing...
    DmitryWI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,532
    Rep Power
    1413
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    31.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sounds like it's gonna be a good log... I'm reading on HST righ now and I think I'll give it a try.
  18. Registered User
    RobInKuwait's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    1266
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    69.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Its definitely different than any other training I've ever done. Full body concept is new to me.

    After a week I'm down .5 pounds. I think thats mostly lost water weight. My muscles look fuller and larger, so I'm not concerned about the weight lost. Hopefully as the poundage on my lifts goes higher, my mass gains will follow.
  19. Senior Member
    Knowbull's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,754
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    18.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sounds like you are doing it right. Lifting light weights isnt easy when you are used to poundage. Your soreness will decrease as the weight increases. Being off a few pounds is no worry,if you keep your SD dose the same throughout your weight shouldnt yo yo and you may keep your gains longer
  20. Registered User
    RobInKuwait's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    1266
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    69.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I think squatting 3 times a week is starting to take its toll on my knees. They'll probably just have to get used to the frequency and they'll be ok. I'll give it some more time, but if the pain doesn't go away, I'll start taking Glucosamine/MSM and see if that helps.

    God, I went for a run this morning and the pumps in my calves were so painful that I had to walk after a mile. I'm going to see if high dose Taurine helps before running how it has been in the weight room. If Taurine won't help, I have a PT test next month, so I'm probably going to put that off for a month so I don't have to prematurily end my cycle.....I guess you all can see where my priorities are .
  21. Registered User
    RobInKuwait's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    1266
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    69.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Lethargy has been hitting me like a ton of bricks. Went to bed at 8:30 last night. I'm also having trouble putting on weight. I keep hovering in the upper 250s. I dropped Sesathin to see if that helps any. I think I'm going to add 600mg 4AD or maybe some MOHN and see if they helps. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
  22. Registered User
    Nabeshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    287
    Rep Power
    265
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    98.22%

    Apart from an appetite depressant effect, I didn't really notice any lethargy on SD, so I have no specific advice to give. In general, ample exposure to sunlight --- or a high intensity portable light --- can do wonders for energy levels throughout the day. Also, fight the urge to oversleep, you'll just throw your circadian rhythm out of whack.

    As for packing on the mass --- eat more! 3,500 cals doesn't sound like bulking cals for a guy your size. When I started SD, I was 5'10" and 177 pounds at 13% bodyfat, and I was eating 4,000 cals. In fact, using the Katch-McArdle formula, and assuming you're a moderately active individual, I'd put your TDEE at 4000 calories. So, I think you'll need to kick back 4,500 to 5,000 calories if you wanna grow. Of course, you know your body better than I do, but it might be worth trying this at least for a week. Keep the sesathin going if you're worried about getting fat.
  23. Registered User
    RobInKuwait's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    1266
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    69.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabeshin
    Apart from an appetite depressant effect, I didn't really notice any lethargy on SD, so I have no specific advice to give. In general, ample exposure to sunlight --- or a high intensity portable light --- can do wonders for energy levels throughout the day. Also, fight the urge to oversleep, you'll just throw your circadian rhythm out of whack.
    Good point on the sunlight. Now that I think about it, I do have more energy if I get out of the office and spend some time outside. Didn't even think about that. As for the oversleeping thing, the army isn't to keen on the oversleeping excuse so I always manage to get myself out of bed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabeshin
    As for packing on the mass --- eat more! 3,500 cals doesn't sound like bulking cals for a guy your size. When I started SD, I was 5'10" and 177 pounds at 13% bodyfat, and I was eating 4,000 cals. In fact, using the Katch-McArdle formula, and assuming you're a moderately active individual, I'd put your TDEE at 4000 calories. So, I think you'll need to kick back 4,500 to 5,000 calories if you wanna grow. Of course, you know your body better than I do, but it might be worth trying this at least for a week. Keep the sesathin going if you're worried about getti ng fat.
    You're right about the 3500 being low for a bulk. Gives me something to think about. Maybe I should just increase my calories by a third (makes me sick to think about eating that much again ). I was eating that much last time I bulked. Maybe the whole lean bulk thing won't work for me. I think 5000 calories sounds good. I'm psyched already. I miss seeing a higher weight every night . I'm still deciding on whether to add more anabolics. I'll decide for sure on Saturday. Thanks for your input. Sounds like solid advice.
  24. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Syr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,124
    Rep Power
    1193
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    81.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait
    You're right about the 3500 being low for a bulk. Gives me something to think about. Maybe I should just increase my calories by a third (makes me sick to think about eating that much again ). I was eating that much last time I bulked. Maybe the whole lean bulk thing won't work for me. I think 5000 calories sounds good. I'm psyched already. I miss seeing a higher weight every night . I'm still deciding on whether to add more anabolics. I'll decide for sure on Saturday. Thanks for your input. Sounds like solid advice.
    SD is a true bulker. It needs an excess calories to amplify the muscle gains. Short and simple. When i wasnt well above my maintenance levels, i didnt gain or even lost pounds.
    Someone finds the need to increase carbs, for me is the protein intake that CANT be less than 1g per pound.
  25. Registered User
    RobInKuwait's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    1266
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    69.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    SD is a true bulker. It needs an excess calories to amplify the muscle gains. Short and simple. When i wasnt well above my maintenance levels, i didnt gain or even lost pounds.
    Someone finds the need to increase carbs, for me is the protein intake that CANT be less than 1g per pound.
    I guess I need to keep eating. I wish there was a way to gain weight without eating so fricking much
  26. Senior Member
    Knowbull's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,754
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    18.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Unfortunately there isnt, I have found that I have to eat like a sow hog to build and retain muscle
  27. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Syr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,124
    Rep Power
    1193
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    81.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull
    Unfortunately there isnt, I have found that I have to eat like a sow hog to build and retain muscle
    Did u try anavar yet?
  28. Registered User
    RobInKuwait's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    1266
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    69.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Booyah! You guys were right. I've been eating like a horse....probably close to 6000 calories ED and I'm up 5 pounds. I don't look like I've put on any fat either. The extra food seems to have helped with the lethargy too. I also upped SD to 30mg ED and that feels like a good dose for me.

    I start the 2 weeks of 10 rep days tomarrow. Gonna go through the whole circuit once and see if I feel up to a second set.

    I was worried for awhile and a little disillusioned about superdrol. I'm glad you all pointed me in the right direction with the extra calories.......THANKS!
  29. Registered User
    RobInKuwait's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    1266
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    69.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I weighed 268.5 about 1 hour after my workout. I'm going to keep eating a ****load all day so I can stay that heavy. Thats up 8.5 pounds in less than three weeks if I stay that heavy. Calories are quite anabolic
  30. Registered User
    Nabeshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    287
    Rep Power
    265
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    98.22%

    And due to their anabolic nature, it is only a matter of time before calories will only be available via prescription.

    All seriousness aside, glad to hear things are working out for ya. I'm very interested in your progress during this cycle since I plan on doing something very similar in a few months. Keep up the good work, and eat everything that isn't stapled down. I personally found that it isn't worth being zealously clean on SD, it seems to have some sort of nutrient partioning effect. I actually ended up eating one or two cheat meals a day, just to keep my calories at an anabolic level, and my bf% didn't budge, with the only caveat being my somatype (I'm an ectomorph.)

    Another thing --- 8.5 pounds in three weeks is good, but really, it's more like 8.5 pounds in the past few days, which is unbelievable. Your nutrition is dialed in, the SD is coarsing through your veins, and you're in the 10s on your first HST cycle.

    Happy growing!
  31. Registered User
    RobInKuwait's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    1266
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    69.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabeshin
    And due to their anabolic nature, it is only a matter of time before calories will only be available via prescription.
    All seriousness aside, glad to hear things are working out for ya. I'm very interested in your progress during this cycle since I plan on doing something very similar in a few months. Keep up the good work, and eat everything that isn't stapled down. I personally found that it isn't worth being zealously clean on SD, it seems to have some sort of nutrient partioning effect. I actually ended up eating one or two cheat meals a day, just to keep my calories at an anabolic level, and my bf% didn't budge, with the only caveat being my somatype (I'm an ectomorph.)

    Another thing --- 8.5 pounds in three weeks is good, but really, it's more like 8.5 pounds in the past few days, which is unbelievable. Your nutrition is dialed in, the SD is coarsing through your veins, and you're in the 10s on your first HST cycle.

    Happy growing!

    Thanks for all the encouraging words man.
    I'm not an ectomorph, more like 2/3 meso, 1/3 endo so I have to watch what I eat a little bit (definitely not 1-2 cheat meals a day .....I'd get really fat) I can ussally get away with a cheat meal every couple of days while bulking.
  32. Registered User
    RobInKuwait's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    1266
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    69.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Man, I had to run again today. I took 10g of taurine beforehand. It helped for the first 1/2 mile and then the calf pumps became unbearable and I had to walk. Distance Running+Superdrol=Impossible.
  33. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Syr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,124
    Rep Power
    1193
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    81.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait
    Man, I had to run again today. I took 10g of taurine beforehand. It helped for the first 1/2 mile and then the calf pumps became unbearable and I had to walk. Distance Running+Superdrol=Impossible.
    Oh, so its not only me!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/24474-syr-sd-1-a-post266961.html

    At which day of SD are u?
  34. Registered User
    RobInKuwait's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    1266
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    69.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    Oh, so its not only me!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?p=266961

    At which day of SD are u?
    Wow, great log. Thanks for the link, I hadn't got a chance to check your log out yet. 10 pounds.....very good results. I'm almost at the end of week three so far its been 20mg/20mg/30mg. I keep track of all the changes by updating my initial post.
  35. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Syr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,124
    Rep Power
    1193
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    81.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait
    Wow, great log. Thanks for the link, I hadn't got a chance to check your log out yet. 10 pounds.....very good results. I'm almost at the end of week three so far its been 20mg/20mg/30mg. I keep track of all the changes by updating my initial post.
    Amazing results for me. SD kickass. I need 5 MONTHS natural to get the same.
    I did 10/20/10 and i think i'll do the same after the 2 weeks of rest. I dont expect the same gains and I will control the fat better than i did. I believe 2-3 lbs of my gains is actually fat.
  36. Registered User
    RobInKuwait's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    1266
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    69.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Updated the totals again (on the first post). After 3 full weeks I'm up 6.5 pounds. If I can get and keep 3.5 more pounds in the next 3 weeks, I'll meet my goal. I'm going to go back down to 20mg this next week and see how that works. I think 30mg may have been overkill.
  37. Board Supporter
    Kristopher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    842
    Rep Power
    554
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    28.62%

    How are you liking HST? have you gotten used to working out so much yet?

    im on my first HST cycle and im loving it!
  38. Registered User
    RobInKuwait's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    1266
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    69.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher
    How are you liking HST? have you gotten used to working out so much yet?

    im on my first HST cycle and im loving it!
    Squatting 3 days a week is definitely growing on me . I really like the workouts. How far along in it are you?
  39. Registered User
    RobInKuwait's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    1266
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    69.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    My physique is really improving. I think alot of it is the superdrol, but the HST is helping alot. I'm only up about 6 pounds, which isn't alot when you weigh 266 pounds, but I'm consistently been getting compliments about looking huge. I think Superdrol sucked out a few pounds of water weight the first week and I've actually gained closer to 10 pounds of muscle. If thats true tho, then I'd be over 270 if I came off now

    The SGM joked yesterday during a piss test that I look like I'm going to piss hot for steroids (which isn't true, because they don't test for juice unless its command directed and Superdrol isn't even getting tested for anyways)

    I dropped Lat Pulls as my back was getting worn out during the Bent Over Rows and I was always already dead when I got to the Lat Pulls.
  40. Registered User
    jweave23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,612
    Rep Power
    1455
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    30.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Seems like a good cycle Rob I'm a big HST fan myself, natty or on-cycle. I've done it on, off, and with various cycles now and it never dissapoints me
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Frustrated lean bulkers: why do YOU gain fat?
    By DieTrying in forum Bulking
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 06:31 PM
  2. lean bulker (superdrol)
    By rdj6107 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-23-2005, 02:36 PM
  3. Bovine Lean Bulker
    By uridium245 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-28-2005, 02:31 PM
  4. lean bulker, please advise
    By captainbicept in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-13-2004, 03:31 AM
  5. very lean bulker
    By captainbicept in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2004, 10:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in