Olympus Labs Ep15tane/ Tr3st weekly overview

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Okay I am going to log my weekly overviews in this thread from now on. Sorry I don't have more time to devote to a full log; this will have to do at the moment.

Stats:
33 years old
6'0
186 lbs
roughly 15% bf
I am going for a lean bulk, expectations are to keep my BF roughly the same and put on and KEEP 10-15 lbs of muscle
I work out 5-6 days a week, for roughly an hour to an hour and a half each day

I am taking:
Olympus Labs Ep15tane 45mg/ day
Olympus Labs Tr3st 75 mg/ day
Olympus Labs TransFORM 1 pump/day
SNS liver support 3 caps/ day
Dymatize joint tech 2 pills/ day
Agmatine sulfate 3g/ day
Citrulline Malate 2:1 8g/ day
Acetyl L-Carnitine 2g/ day
Phenibut 1g 2x/ day
3g Maca root powder
Amazing grass green superfoods 1 scoop/ day

Breakfast usually consists of a smoothie with:
2 raw eggs
1 cup whole milk
1 scoop amazing grass green superfood
1 cup blueberries
20grams whey protein isolate
3g maca root

Lunch is usually pretty dirty, 5 chicken strips or a hamburger maybe

Pre workout meal, usually a cheeseburger or something

Post workout meal normally 1 cup of whole milk with 40g whey protein isolate

WEEK 1
After probably the second day on the prohormones I started noticing more agression in the gym. I also noticed that my muscles would no longer get tired towards the end of my sets. I could comfortably push through each rep until my muscles would literally fail. Definately getting in more reps due to the compounds.
On day 8 of the cycle, and I have to say I feel great. I have a nicesense of well being throughout the day. My muscles are already staying fuller throughout the day and my libido has been higher than normal.

All in all, I am loving the way this stuff is making me feel so far. Looks like I'm going to run the EPI for 4 more weeks, the tr3st and transform for 9 more. By the way, i am totally open to suggestions as far as diet/ supplementation.

WEEK 2
Ok, got week 2 under my belt. Gains are still coming, still feel great. I actually dropped the TransFORM a couple of days ago, I had a feeling it was making me feel a little lethargic (could have been due to other things but I decided to stop and see how it affected me) and it seemed to help; I'm pretty sure I not only feel less lethargic but have less brain fog and generally feel better since stopping it. So far I have not noticed any signs of gyno or anything since stopping it.
Strength-Strength is definately getting better each week.
Endurance-The compounds still seem to be helping. I am definately getting in more reps than before because my muscles don't start burning I just crank out reps till I can't any more, then I crank out 1/2 reps, 1/3 reps etc lol.
Recovery-Recovery seems a little better. My calves stayed sore for like 5 days last time though so I'm not really sure how to call this one.
Muscle fullness-My muscles seem to stay with a nice pump for several days after i work out a particular muscle group, noticeably moreso than without the compounds.
Balls- I'm pretty sure they are starting to shrink a bit
Mood-Definately in a better mood on this stuff. Just an all around better sense of well being. I feel as though I am getting more attention from females lately too
Libido-This is a tough one to call. My libido has been down the past few days (still feel great generally though) BUT this coincides with me letting go a healthy 3-6 gram a day dose of peruvian maca root powder. So that probably plays a big part. I will buy some more bulk maca and see how big a role that plays. MIGHT also be from dropping the TransFORM...?

WEEK 3
Still no transform, about 9 days without, no sides.
Strength-Strength is through the roof. On the seated row machine I could pull all the weights 1 good time pre cycle. Now, 13-14 reps with pperfect form. Unbelievable
Endurance-Endurance is still increasing steadily as evidenced above
Recovery-Sore for about a day, much better than pre cycle
Muscle fullness-I am definately at the point where it is obvious I am taking steroids lol. I look much much bigger than I ever had, even on the wyked labs epi/tren
Balls- Yes, definately smaller
Mood-Haven't been sleeping well lately, just lay in bed wide awake for hours. Past few days so mood is somewhat down. BUT still much much better than if I wasn't taking anything and slept this poorly. Side note- I have been getting a LOT more attention from women lately. It's like some sort of animal magnetism has been stirred up inside me lol. I don't know if it's my confidence or my physique but in the gym damn near every woman has got me on their radar. And I'm not trying to brag I think there are much better looking dudes than me at the gym, weird.
Libido-Libido is better than normal, nothing outstanding as I'm pretty tired from lack of sleep

Oh and i am up 8 lbs and am much leaner than I was 3 weeks ago. My love handles are completely gone and physiqhe is damn near perfect, IMO. I'm actually teetering on the point of being too big, in other words on the border of having a really nice physique and looking like a juicehead.
Hope this rambling makes sense lol, like I said my sleep has been ****! Actually thinking of dropping the EPI if it doesn't get better.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Quick update: I wanted to mention that I am prone to hairloss and have been shedding a LOT more since starting this stack. I would HIGHLY recommend anyone prone to hairloss to start using minoxidil at least a month before trying this stack out and continue using it for a month after. If I'm not mistaken trestobol is the main culprit.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Updated wth week 3

phollet

Awards
Hey man, is there any update? How is it going?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Hey, sorry been swamped at work.

Let me just say, that I have been having amazing sex with much hotter women than usual lately, lol. I feel amazing, like king kong on coacaine is the best way to describe it. I am so much bigger and stronger than before. I shall post more at a later date.