Alpha 1 max help

cityspud117

Awards
So I been doing a lot of research reading through the posts and threads about this stuff. Still have some questions because no reviews of this product seem solid to me. I'm about to turn 30 have been weight training since college. 188lbs about 14 percent body fat and 5'9" tall for some quick stats. Right now I'm at the point where I want some mass gains to get me close to about 205lbs...I have dabbled with 1-ad and dbol in college but that was years ago and I have a good understanding of cycles but need help putting one together if it's even a good idea or should I step it down and build up to this. I have a bottle of the alpha 1 as well as gear support and eradicate. I have clomid from extreme peptides research also. I'm just curious to the sides and monitoring them and reacting with supplements. What are ppl experiencing what can I expect to experience with it. I see posts of cycles but nothing about any experiences.

I planned on this for my cycle

Weeks 1-4
Alpha 1 max 2 capsules am/pm
Gear support 2 capsules am/pm

Weeks 5-8
Gear support 2 caps am/pm
Clomid 2m/l---not sure of dosing and how often each day

Weeks 9-13
Eradicate 3 caps morn/noon/night

Should I add more? Am I over doing it with gear support? Should I add pct4? Should I add eradicate to the first 4 weeks? I think I've read to damn much I'm confused because everyone is different with their opinion and I'm not sure what direction to head.

Any input appreciated? Also my diet is in check.

superdroller

Banned
Awards
Throw an ai in with your clomid--any suicidal ai. Plus I had to up my dosage of alpha one to 60 mg to hit my sweet spot, but dosages are individual-dependant. I recommend clomid at 50mg and erase for an ai, and daa--that's what I use for my pct. Could go with a stronger ai but erase works for me and I've never had any issues. Some info says to taper this and that but in my experience 50mg of clomid daily for four weeks is good enough. And gear support can be run year round for all around health.

superdroller

Banned
Awards
Many people recommend tapering the clomid though.

superdroller

Banned
Awards
You should easily be able to gain 10-15 lbs off your cycle and keep at least 75% of your gains with lots of sleep and food intake. I personally have gained 20 lbs off alpha one and I have horrible work ethic in the gym. I usually go for 30 minutes or less with heavy weight and low reps and blow up like nobody's business on alpha one. If sides permit I would go 20/40/40/60mg of alpha one and add tudca to your cycle support and you're good to go.

superdroller

Banned
Awards
As far as sides with alpha: I got the odd back pump here or there but nothing terrible and shin splints if I neglected my multi-vitamin the day before. And only because I would powerwalk 5 miles a day to and from work. Other than that sides were non-existent for me, personally. I enjoyed a heightened sense of well-being alpha male euphoria while on, to be quite honest.

cityspud117

Awards
Is this as harsh a compound as they say it is?

Thanks for the info man I appreciate it.

cityspud117

Awards
Also If during the cycle I start to get sides should I start the clomid right away? I've read up on tudca I think I'm deff going to add that and that should be taken during cycle not pct correct?...i k ow they say this doesn't aromatize but any rebound gyno chances.

superdroller

Banned
Awards
Shouldn't aromatize but any ph or steroid-even epi--can potentially aromatize. Rebound gyno shouldn't occur as long as you take your erase and clomid. Lots of people have letro on standby just in case--letro is hands down the strongest of em all--kills like 98% estro. And yes alpha one is probably the harshest legal oral out right now. Will definitely notice ball shrinkage and loss of libido from shutdown. Proper pct will alleviate this of course. Lipids and liver levels will most probably be affected but the gear support on cycle should help with those issues and the relatively short cycle means you won't have too much time to eff up your body. Just remember alpha one is a steroid that also converts into small amounts of m1t--the strongest most toxic compound of all time (and infamous for being linked to liver cancer).Many recommend a 3 week cycle on alpha but is one more week really going to make a huge difference sides-wise? It really depends on your individual body makeup. Lots of water--minimum 1.5 gls.

How did you react to dbol?

superdroller

Banned
Awards
Also If during the cycle I start to get sides should I start the clomid right away? I've read up on tudca I think I'm deff going to add that and that should be taken during cycle not pct correct?...i k ow they say this doesn't aromatize but any rebound gyno chances.
Tudca on cycle and if you can afford it during pct as well. Milk thistle Is good for its liver friendly properties. Studies suggest it interferes with the androgen conversion process or whaever but I'm okay with that if it means added protection. Tudca is undisputedly #1 for the liver though. Damage control and aegis are the cheapest choices.

superdroller

Banned
Awards
I'll be starting my own log on alpha m60 this friday to kickstart a MONSTER oral cycle.

cityspud117

Awards
Thanks man really appreciate the info...so just want to give a new example of the cycle since talking with you...

Weeks 1-4
Alpha 1 Max -20/40/40/60
Gear Support - 2caps daily am/pm
Tudca - (which brand should I shoot for)??

Weeks 5-8
Gear Support 2cap am/pm
Clomid 20/40/40/50??
Tudca

Weeks 6-9
Erase - (should I go with pes brand)??? Is this needed even if I don't get puffy tits. Also this can be taken during cycle if gyno starts?

If I add nolvadex to pct do I still need erase...or would Letro on hand be better than nolvadex?

When I took the dbol just felt like my heart was going to explode and had a dull pain in my chest near my heart so I flushed the pills to stop myself from finishing the cycle. That was only a week in to. They were Pink dbols

superdroller

Banned
Awards
Clomid at 50 straight through or tapered down: 100/75/50/25 but might want to double check those dosages--I go 50 straight through.

superdroller

Banned
Awards
Letro is the tricky stuff but if used at small dosages every other day or every third day works well. For me. Can kill all your estro though which is dangerous. Google doses for letro and other options as I usually just squirt a little drop onto a spoon every third day on my pct's, which equals like .25 mg or .025 mg--I forget.

superdroller

Banned
Awards
I think erase is better for on cycle peace of mind cuz--but I just read last night that ai on cycle isn't good because your estro levels are already too low and you need some estro for certain functions. Another good reason to have letro. Can just hold off on the ai on cycle and use letro for gyno emergencies, or low dose it every three days gor preventative peace of mind.
You know what, just grab some letro! Lol.

superdroller

Banned
Awards
I recently did a basic alpha one cycle with just organ assist on cycle. Then, my pct was only letro! Kind of an experiment and had no issues--except for some depression. I don't recommend this, and the results could have been disastrous, but I recovered just fine. Just goes to show that everyone is different and caution should be taken.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Tudca on cycle and if you can afford it during pct as well. Milk thistle Is good for its liver friendly properties. Studies suggest it interferes with the androgen conversion process or whaever but I'm okay with that if it means added protection. Tudca is undisputedly #1 for the liver though. Damage control and aegis are the cheapest choices.
Seconding this. Proper liver care is a must with orals. Aegis is one hell of an all-in-one liver support. Just buy a bottle, dose correctly and you can rest assured you're getting some of the best liver protection available, and at a bargain price.