Epi vs super dmz 3.0

genetix82

Awards
How would one compare 60 mgs daily of super dmz 3.0 to epi at same doseage? I mean people used to freak out on boards about running 40 + mgs a day of epi (liver damage, bad lipids, high bp,) but 3 methyl that are supposedly less tolerable are dosed higher.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
No comparable. Sdmz 3.0 is crap just do high dose epi or any of the three compounds solo. Epi is by far more mild than each of the three compounds in sdmz. If you choose to run sdmz make sure to use Cel Cycle Assist.

genetix82

Awards
Thanks for the response. I've ran dmz, epi, methylsten. Currently cruising on 250 mg of test e a week. Going to start blasting soon at 500 to 750. Stats are 215, 4 years of training. 32 years of age. I really like methylsten by itself. Ran it at 20 mgs a week. What are people dosing this stuff at. 30-40 a week safely? I seem to tolerate all orals well.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Thanks for the response. I've ran dmz, epi, methylsten. Currently cruising on 250 mg of test e a week. Going to start blasting soon at 500 to 750. Stats are 215, 4 years of training. 32 years of age. I really like methylsten by itself. Ran it at 20 mgs a week. What are people dosing this stuff at. 30-40 a week safely? I seem to tolerate all orals well.
Try dmz at 40-80mg. Most guys blow up on 30mg. I like 80g. One solo high dosed compound is always better than 3.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd recommend to pick up just one compound too... DYMETHAZI9E is a good option. I'd run it at 40/40/40/40/40/60. Use discount code SAVE10NOW to get 10% off at nutri-verse.com :)

genetix82

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys. I agree 1 compound at a higher dose is better than a bunch of compounds. My buddy and I are having this debate and I tried telling him this. Oh well. Maybe that's why I'm putting up bigger weights;)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys. I agree 1 compound at a higher dose is better than a bunch of compounds. My buddy and I are having this debate and I tried telling him this. Oh well. Maybe that's why I'm putting up bigger weights;)
Yeah, ask him how 3 compounds fighting for the same receptors is better than 1 at high doses being used to its full potential.