Cycle advice!! diet, suggestion, and expectations

professor007

Awards
I am going to start my second cycle in October, I'm just trying to preplan and get all my ducks in order before the cycle. The first cycle I did was Test e and winny for 10 weeks, then my PCT. I will have taken 5 full months off after my PCT was done, and after a checkup all my levels are back to normal, as they were before cycle. I am 26 years old, 5'5" 142lbs and about 12% bf.

I am wondering what advice I can get from the experiences of you guys, who have been there done that seen and done. If you have any questions please ask I'll be more than happy to answer and I just want advice and suggestions. Like whether I should clean bulk on this cycle (caloric intake/macros/etc), how I should run everything, and if I am missing anything.

What I have for a 12 week cycle:
(I have enough for more than 12 weeks, I was planning next year to run another 12 weeks but I am going to list what all I have in total)

4 bottles of test e 250mg
4 packets of winstrol 4,000mg total
4 packets of proviron
2 packets of arimidex
2 pct of clomid

any and all suggestions and advice is much appreciated!!

Sebdiz

Awards
What kind of gains did u get on your first cycle? How did you feel like on the cycle.. Any sides or anything you would have done different? Looking to do a test only cycle in a near future.

Thanks