Green's CLIMB to the TOP of OLYMPUS (DermaTREN/EP15TANE)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Its been a long time since I stepped foot in the PH arena, but I am ready to jump back in the game. I have chosen to go with OLYMPUS LABS for my re-emergence. This should be a great LOG for me, and for you to follow as I have never used TREN or EPISTANE in the past. My body usually responds well to PH compounds....so let the games begin...
Thanks to MrKleen73 and g0hardorgohom for their knowledge and expertise.

THE CYCLE
EP15TANE 30/45/45/45/45/45
DermaTREN 3ml/day (60 days)
AR1MACARE PRO 4 caps/day (cycle and PCT)
Clomiphene Citrate 50/50/25/25/0/0
SUP3R PCT 4/4/3/3/2/1
I will also be using a Multi-V, Creatine Mono and BCAA

THE NUTRITION
I will be taking a modified PALEO approach to nutrition. I will be focusing on eating whole and natural foods as much as possible for the duration of this cycle. At least 1 gallon of water will be consumed per day.
CALORIES 2,450
PROTEIN 45%
CARBOHYDRATE 35%
FAT 20%

THE BEAT DOWN

I will be following a Wendler 5/3/1 lifting approach, as well as a CrossFit approach for cardio needs. I will post up all workouts on a daily basis.

THE GOAL

My goal is to rip off BF and preserve my LBM (hopefully put some on). I haven't really been focused on training and nutrition as of late, but I am now ready and focused. I am already convinced that this will be my best run to date. Please feel free to offer any feedback or constructive criticism as I "Climb to the Top of Olympus".
This LOG will be updated daily...its gonna be an awesome ride!

Stating Weight: 238lbs
Starting BF: 21% (using accumeasure 3000)
Progress pictures will be posted every two weeks.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Reserved for Starting and Final Pictures

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I received my supplements today, and I was overall pleased with everything. The bottles of DermaTREN are tall, skinny and metal (which is not how they are advertised), but they are the 90ml bottles. The AR1MACARE PRO and EP15TANE bottles are as advertised. They came sealed around the cap and under the cap (nice and secure).

*Of what I have opened all capsules are white in color
*1 dose of DermaTren is for some reason 1/2 a pump. The compound is clear and has a subtle alcohol smell to it. DermaTren evaporates into the skin within seconds of application. I would suggest in the future that Olympus goes to a one pump/one dose system to keep dosing consistent throughout the cycle duration.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day1 07/02/2014

Day 1 is in the books. So far so good...I will get my girl to take some pictures today when she gets off work. I just jumped back into CrossFit about two weeks ago, and my body hates me for it. I am sore...extremely sore, but I will prevail. I will probably wait until Monday to begin the Wendler protocol.

12 Front Squats @ 165lb
400m Run
12 Back Squat @ 185lb
400m Run
12 Overhead Squat @ 135lb
400m Run
(Total Time 11:50)

1000m Row
30 Crunches
1000m Row
30 Crunches
1000m Row
30 Crunches

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Count me in!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In man! & Regarding your feedback good to hear. 1/2 a pump was more secure than the 2 pumps per ml and 1 pump for 1.5 ml route, we wanted to keep it more flexible this way. Surprisingly 1 pump mer ml bottles are surprisingly hard to find.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Count me in!
Thanks for joining me bro!

In man! & Regarding your feedback good to hear. 1/2 a pump was more secure than the 2 pumps per ml and 1 pump for 1.5 ml route, we wanted to keep it more flexible this way. Surprisingly 1 pump mer ml bottles are surprisingly hard to find.
Hmmm...I don't see the half pump being a huge issue...Just my OCD kicking in hahaha. Thanks for following...Im damn excited to see where this goes!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day2 07/03/2014

Obviously its too early to report on the supplements, but I am really excited to see how well my body reacts to these Olympus compounds. My soreness is really hindering my training at this point. Sometime within the last four days I have done something that has caused my biceps to lock up...it is extremely uncomfortable. Im pretty sure its from over exertion, but still I continue to get in some cardio, abs and mobility work. Ill probably take tmrw off from any strenuous training.

Training
5,000m Row
Weighted Crunches
2x20@30lb
Full Sit-Up
2x20@BW
Russian Twist
2x20@30lb

Nutrition
Calories
Fats 64g 24%
Carbs 184g 30%