pre-contest cycle log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kyfra
    here's a quick update after 4 days on superdrol. my weight dropped to 183 the 1st day and has leveled off there. strength and energy are up slightly. i was doing arms yesterday and noticed a difference in vascularity. those garden hoses running down my biceps hadn't been there a few days earlier. that's it for now...slight changes only, but so far, so good.
    You were holding a few lb's of water, it's normal. Your going to love the SD My veins didn't enlarge per say, I actually grew new ones that weren't even there before! Or at least not pronounced enough to see. If you have strong training habits, good luck leaving the gym. You will just have to make yourself go at some point. BTW, I still have those veins, it's amazing stuff. I applaud you for starting at 10mg. That was my original suggestion, but few took my advise.

2. Board Supporter

quick update...i'm one week in to the superdrol, 5 weeks out from the first of two shows. weight is down to 182. no real positive or negative effects to report from sd. i'll give it one more week at 10mg before i make changes. i really feel like i've hit a wall today...no energy whatsoever. i worked out in the a.m. today, so that might be it. morning workouts and i just don't mix. i'm fairly happy with my appearance right now, just wish i felt better.
  3. Board Supporter

nothing of significance to report right now. 10 days on superdrol (10mg) w/ no major benefits or sides to report. my weight is holding steady around 182. strength and energy are about the same. just to recap, i have a little over 5 weeks left on my pre-contest cycle. here's what i was thinking as far as the remainder goes:

weeks 1 and 2-superdrol 20mg ed
    weeks 2-5- 1,4 ad (dione) 600mg ed
    weeks 3-5- 24mg (roughly) mohn
    weeks 3-5- 40-60mg m5aa
    weeks 1-2- clen (dose to be determined...planning to work up and then ramp down...probably a total of 17 days)
    weeks 3-5- eca stack

dr. d (or anyone else if you are reading)...how does this look?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Def up it to 20mg. Your working way too hard not to be getting the most of it. You just look underdosed to me but otherwise a good plan. Your energy, vascularity and endurance should all be up right now with the proper dose.
  5. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

Stay strong man, and keep it up! Stay motivated cause we're here bro!
  6. Board Supporter

the 20 mg of sd seem to be doing the trick. strength and energy were up big compared to last saturday's workout. weight is 181. 4 weeks until the contest.
  7. Board Supporter

here's another quick update. i'm liking the 20mg of sd. the results aren't mindblowing, but still pleasing. my weight is at 180...3&1/2lbs over the weight class limit, although i imagine i'll come in a little under that. i also started taking ephedra/caffeine 3 days ago (the more i read about clen, the less i want to try it).

my "top end" explosive strength has been gone for quite some time..but still for as close to contest weight as i am, i can't believe how much stremgth i've retained, and how much energy i have.
  8. Board Supporter

started taking 1,4 at 600mg today (200x3). we'll see if that has any effect.

i had a pump in the gym today for the first time in what seems like weeks. i almost didn't recognize the feeling.
  9. Board Supporter

3 weeks out from contest 1. i've decided to hold off on entering the 2nd one until i see how things go in the 1st. they are both national qualifiers, but the 2nd is usually a lot tougher. no sense entering if i get killed in the 1st one. i won the middleweights at the first one a few years ago, but you never know how the competetion will be from year to year.

my weight is 179. i feel like the sd is helping me keep more mass than i normally would at this stage...but again, the results aren't mindblowing. i do have to say that i'm not experiencing the exhaustion that i normally would. kind of feels like i'm cheating without all the suffering

anyway, here are some pics from tonight. i was experimenting w/ pam as an onstage oil...so yeah, i'm kind of shiny.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
  10. Board Supporter

i stared working on posing tonight. i'm so lazy i haven't practiced at all. i forgot how sore i get at first. i have to say, i'm really pleased with where i'm at. i can't believe the fullness of muscles at this point. i'm usually so depleted.

i know it's probably not the smartest thing, but i'm really contemplating finishing up these last couple of weeks with more sd, rather than switch over to mohn/m5aa. i'd hate to get off the sd and see my size dwindle when i'm this close to the finish.

any thoughts?
  11. Gold Member

Wow, you're looking great. Nice striations in your trap: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attac...achmentid=9256
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

i stared working on posing tonight. i'm so lazy i haven't practiced at all. i forgot how sore i get at first. i have to say, i'm really pleased with where i'm at. i can't believe the fullness of muscles at this point. i'm usually so depleted.

i know it's probably not the smartest thing, but i'm really contemplating finishing up these last couple of weeks with more sd, rather than switch over to mohn/m5aa. i'd hate to get off the sd and see my size dwindle when i'm this close to the finish.

any thoughts?
    The mohn/m5aa would be a good cutter/hardener at the end as you planned, but you really don't appear no need that at this point. Your weight is so clean now that I would seriously concider finishing w/ the SD. It covers all the bases, and fat gain is not a prob as tight as your diet is. The choice is yours, but it wouldn't be a bad choice. SD is a good finisher and you won't have to fight acne close to the contest.
  13. Board Supporter

i guess i'll play it by ear with the sd...i'm leaning toward at least one more week w/sd

dr. d- what are your thoughts on adding lean extreme in to the equation at this point? i was thinking of running 150mg ed for the next 3 weeks and then the same dose for 3 weeks of my pct.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

dr. d- what are your thoughts on adding lean extreme in to the equation at this point? i was thinking of running 150mg ed for the next 3 weeks and then the same dose for 3 weeks of my pct.
    It might not help with you on the orals already unless you were planning to really lower cals or lose a lot of sleep or something, but it sure couldn't hurt. They should stack fine.
  15. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    It might not help with you on the orals already unless you were planning to really lower cals or lose a lot of sleep or something, but it sure couldn't hurt. They should stack fine.
    i just thought i might encounter some stress-enduced cortisol over the nex few weeks with everything i'm putting my body through. to be perfectly honest though, i don't completely understand cortisol or the mechanism behind lean extreme. as long as it falls under the "it couldn't hurt" catagory i'll give it a try. won't be the first time i used a shotgun approach with my supplementation.

as far as my updates go...i'm 2 weeks out, and for the most part i feel like i'm ready. i need to tighten up in the lower abs, glutes, quads, and hamstrings...the normal areas for me at this stage. i am starting to see some striations on my glutes, however. my weight fluctuates between 178-180. i don't see making the class being any problem. if history repeats itself, i'll probably come in a few lbs under. i decided to stick with my original plan and switch from sd to mohn/m5. i'm starting at 24mg mohn and 30mg m5 and adjust as need be. i continue to take 600mg 1,4.

i've been feeling really odd lately, and not in a good way. something i'm taking is keeping me up at night, causing anxiety and just giving me a generally bad feeling. i also feel like my bp is going through the roof at times. and oh yeah, i'm really mean. i have about zero control of my temper (which can be a rough thing when you've got a 5 year old running around...you have to take a lot of deep breaths). i checked my bp yesterday, and while it was higher than normal, it was not alarming. if i had to pick a culprit, i'd go with the 1,4. this is my first time around with it. i didn't notice anything like this from the sd the first 3 weeks, so i don't think that was it.
  16. Registered User

Where are you with SD? The more or longer I dose SD I can get ALL types on CNS stimulation or even aggrevation. The first time I did SD I think my exact quote was" I was like a dinsour growling all over my house." The more I did, the better I felt, the more I thought I was a dinosour. My guess is SD is so powerful and new it has some majorly still unknown neurological pathways. My fav quote 'bout SD is the only thing that goes best with it is more. Just my two cents though...
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  17. Board Supporter

four weeks in. two weeks at 10mg and two at 20mg. i wanted to stay on for the next 3 weeks, but something tells me that's a bad idea. if i compete again (and i won't in the near future), i'll cut the overall cycle down to 6-8 weeks, up the dosages, and do a little more combining of ph/ps. i think 11 weeks total is just going to be too long. oh well, live and learn.
  18. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor

I would have to say that Kyfa is the best devoloped guy I have ever seen who has posted on Anabolic Minds board.

BEST OF LUCK with the contest!

CROWLER
  19. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    I would have to say that Kyfa is the best devoloped guy I have ever seen who has posted on Anabolic Minds board.
    thanks, i appreciate the compliment. i'm sure there are a lot of guys here who look good, but not too many people post their own pics. you have to remember that i'm near contest shape, which is a huge advantage. you wouldn't want to see pics of me up around 220 (not a pretty sight). then again, it works both ways...i'm so scrawny in street clothes right now that you'd be hard pressed to tell that i workout.

i do have to say that AM is a real hidden gem. lots of great info here...glad i found it.
  20. Board Supporter

i'm a little over a week out now. i'm considering dropping the mohn and going back to sd. i feel like i'm not quite as "full" as i was a week ago. i'm a real head case around this time anyway. i go back and forth between thinking i look pretty good and thinking i look awful. i really don't mind the dieting but when i get this close, i get anxious and want to hurry up and get on stage.
  21. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.

go get em kyfra, I'm sure you look amazing and are gonna do awesome at the contest.
  22. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

Dying to see what happens and THE PICS!
  23. Gold Member

Your last set of pics was 2 weeks ago and you looked phenomenal. I'm sure you look even better now, so don't sweat it. You're gonna kick some major ass.
  24. Board Supporter

snapped a couple of pics tonight before the digital lost it's charge.

overall, i'd have to say i'm pretty happy with where i'm at. if i don't f*** anything up this week, i should come in where i want to. no real report on the cycle. at this point i'm in survival mode. no real sides right now. i actually feel pretty decent, but i constantly feel like i'm on the verge of being sick...like my body has had enough of this crap. hopefully i can hang on a little longer.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
  25. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.

lookin damn damn good, cant wait to see the tan and it all come together wtih pics from the stage.
  26. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA
    lookin damn damn good, cant wait to see the tan and it all come together wtih pics from the stage.
    thanks man. for as hard as i trained and dieted this time, i got super lazy with the posing and tanning. i'm going to start painting coats on wednesday, and i should be set by saturday. as for the posing...maybe i should start putting a routine together
  27. Gold Member

hey kyfra my first contest is coming up in a few weeks and there are a few q's i'd like to ask you if you don't mind .. but i can't PM you .. would you mind emailing me at so i can ask you a few things

and post on here when you see my email addy so i can remove it, even if you don't want to help me lol ... thanks a ton man .. btw you look sick!
    Last edited by glenihan; 04-25-2005 at 09:48 PM.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    you look sick!
    well, he did say he was on the "verge of being sick".

looking great kyfra.
  29. Gold Member

Nice Cuts! YOu should be proud of your accomplishments.
  30. Board Supporter

thanks guys. i'm trying not to get my hopes up. the quality of competition really seems to be up around here since i was active in the 90's. i competed last fall for the first time in years and basically got my ass handed to me, but i came in flat and smooth for that one. i'm much happier with how i look now.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pre contest Cycle
    By yosahab in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 03:52 PM
  2. Pre-contest Cycles
    By Rocky82 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-02-2006, 07:33 PM
  3. trying to put together a pre-contest cycle
    By slava in forum Anabolics