6 sets of triceps pushdown
4 sets of skull crushers
3 to 4 sets of reverse grip pushdowns
Monday Shoulders & Calves
4 sets of straight bar behind the neck Military presses
6 sets of shrugs pausing at the top of contraction for 3 of the sets
4 sets of side lateral raises
Calves
14 sets of calves raises with toes pointed in, out and forward to hit the different parts of the crack calves I have

I start today did 8 Squirts this morning will hit chest and bi's today

nothing yet
So far so good my workout has not been any better but my pump last night when I did back and tri's was better than usaul I will see how my shoulders work out goes tonight

Shoulder went good I seem to be more pumped than usaul no side affects yet like rash or anything can't wait to hit chest

Draven

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious, why aren't you working synergistic muscles on the same day? Don't you find your tri's are weakened after a chest workout? Just curious.

sctxms

Awards
I use to do chest and tri's but I found I got better growth if I did the push pull method
Chest is push
and bi's are pull
back pull
tri's push
I do not due it for legs because I am still buying my leg equipment

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
I am eagerly willing to try the PUSH , PULL method, I've been doing the :
1) Chest,shoulder,tricep
2)Legs
3)Back, Bicep

but somehow i think im missing points on the chest,shoulder tricep because they are synergist to each other that means I will be weakened at the other exercises once im done with chest, definitely good point to try out on my next routine, which will consist of the following :

1) Chest, Bicep
2)Legs,calves
3)Rest
4)Shoulder,tricep
5)Back
6)Rest
7)Rest

sctxms

Awards
am eagerly willing to try the PUSH , PULL method, I've been doing the :
1) Chest,shoulder,tricep
2)Legs
3)Back, Bicep

but somehow i think im missing points on the chest,shoulder tricep because they are synergist to each other that means I will be weakened at the other exercises once im done with chest, definitely good point to try out on my next routine, which will consist of the following :

1) Chest, Bicep
2)Legs,calves
3)Rest
4)Shoulder,tricep
5)Back
6)Rest
7)Rest

you might want to try
1) Chest, Bicep
2)Back,tricep
3)Rest
4)Shoulder,traps
5)Legs,calves
6)Rest
7)Rest

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Everyone seems to have overlooked his diet. Instead of 50% protein, should be 50% carbs, 30% protein, 20% fat.

sctxms

Awards
No when I eat to many carbs I put the fat on my body
I have tweaked my diet over the last couple of years
if I want to bulk than my ratio is 40/40/20
my goal here is to loose fat while I maintain my muscle

sctxms

Awards
Jumped on the scal this morning still 220 wich is good I thought I would post what my diet looks like for one day I have not added in the muscle milk yet for post work out

sctxms

Awards
Jumped on the scal this morning still 220 wich is good I thought I would post what my diet looks like for one day I have not added in the muscle milk yet for post work out

Attachments

Draven

Awards
  • Established
:eek: I hpoe that 9 servings of whey is spread out throughtout the day and not just in one meal.

sctxms

Awards
Hit chest & bi's great pump and my reps on bench were up by 2 . My biceps had a sick pump this sh*t is great. I am noticing some water retention but not much

sctxms

Awards
weight is up to 224 but mo big deal legs went great feeling that awsome pump and lovin it

sctxms

Awards
Back and triceps was great reps are going up I nailed six reps with 120 on triceps pusdowns and 4 sets of 8 skull crushers with 105 pounds adjusted my diet and will be getting my BF done today
weight is at 222

sctxms

Awards
I got my Bf done last night at golds gym I came out to 19.2% hopefully I will be at 15% by the end of my cycle if I can stay away from the fat Mo burgers and get my fat ass doing ton more cardio:saw: :saw:

Last edited:

sctxms

Awards
reps seem to be going up slightly and my weight is stable still at 222. the pumps our great getting ready to start my second bottle soon

sctxms

Awards
Checking my BF today my pants in the waiste are getting bigger but on the downside I am going through withdrawls from fat Mo's

sctxms

Awards
well my bf is down to 18.2% so that is a drop of one percent not too bad here is an update on the rest of my workout
bench start 315 2 to 4reps
bench current 315 7 reps once I hit ten reps I will be adding 20 more pounds
military presses behind the neck start 185 4reps
military presses behind the neck current 205 4reps this blows my mind
squats start 405 6 to 8 reps with my ass touching the flat bench
squats current 405 12 reps with my ass touching the flat bench
pull ups I am really weak here 2 to 4 reps 4 sets with no help
pull ups I am really weak here current 6 reps with no help
bf will be getting done today and will be starting my second bottle soon
my weight is still at 222 so I am still at my goal for weight hopefully bf is down
:D

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good sctxms. Nice strenght gains. Hope your BF comes out where you want. :D

sctxms

Awards
Checked BF it is down to 18.2% just 3% to go and 4 weeks to do it in I don't I will get there but I should be able to get down to 16 I will continue to work at it during my 8 week rest period between cycles

sctxms

Awards
Weight is still 222 Checked BF down to 17.8% so it is still headed in the right direction I start my second bottle today and hopefully I will hit 15.8% or less when I am finished after that I am taking 8 weeks off from PH and then I am starting an 8 week cycle of T-1 pro and will continue cutting between cycles. plus I will post pics soon to see if I can tell a differnce between where I am know and when I finish this stuff up

sctxms

Awards
To date I have dropped 4.44 pounds of fat and I guess I added 2.22 pounds of lean mass

sctxms

Awards
Legs went well bit I am stoked up for my next leg day I will have my new leg press machine. all my weights are going up and my fat is going the way of the dodo bird weight is still 222 Bf down to 16.8

sctxms

Awards
this will be my last post my mother is ill so I am headed to florida to spend time with her I got close to my goal of 15% but at this time that doesn't matter to me I will be back to kick ass in a couple of weeks

sctxms

Awards
Well I am back I will be starting another cycle in june I am going to use two bottles of T1-Pro and 60 grams of Burn free Cyclo 1-test from 1fast400. I will post my BF later today and will get som pics up. I could not find any winny tabs so I will do with out