Need help with some tablets with Decanoate!

andypandy36

andypandy36

Awards
Hi guys I'm super new to this stuff, and i purchased a product from bpm labs called testomaxxx. Looking to put more size on. It's 180 capsules and take twice/three times a day. But It contains 125 mg per tablet of Decanoate. I've read that deca can cause some problems with libido and getting erections. (Not so keen on that) ha. Was just looking for some info and feed back guys :)

Full list of ingredients on the product per tablet.

Sodium D-Aspartic 1000mg Bulbine natalensis herbal extract 75mg Tribulus terrestris herbal fruit extract 75mg Rhaponticum Carthamoides herbal root extract 50mg 25r-spirostan-5a-diol-6-one-3-one Decanoate 125mg
5-Methyl-7-Methoxyflavone 100mg

Help appreciated guys.

Mystere3

Awards
I don't think that thing is really a hormone; it's a natty test booster. Deca durabolin (nandrolone decanonate) is what you're thinking about; that's an injectable. This is not that.

andypandy36

andypandy36

Awards
Oh thanks for that! So I should be pretty safe with the libido and my sexual drive? And my ability to use it haha.

andypandy36

andypandy36

Awards
Many thanks mate. Was a tad worried!
So it's manly the injectable form that causes that? Sorry I'm very new to everything.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
The aspartic acid and tribulus will definitely help the muscle building. Decanoate is more about the length of Esthers.i believe.