My CEE 12 week bulk - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

My CEE 12 week bulk

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User

Gar. I was down to 188.8 last sunday, and I seem to be hovering around 188 now. I'd like to think this is the GXR at work, but my BF% hasn't budged according to my calipers, and my arms are down to 14 3/4". Most likely, the horrible sleep I got all last week caused some unwanted catabolism. Damn.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

Nabeshin, Gawd 12 weeks of CEE!!? Everytime I do this stuff I am bloated for hours and it taste like I am drinking bile.
  3. Registered User

I've never noticed any bloat, and I happen to like sour stuff, so CEE and me go together quite nicely. It'll probably be a year-round supp for me (barring the release of xCEEd).
    •   

4. Registered User

Just thinking out loud here: I plan to cycle next on April 17th. I'm planning on a 3on/2off/3on/2off SD cycle at 15-20 mg ED. I'm contemplating throwing in some 4AD for the last 3 weeks. The wetness should make the gains *really* sick, but the increased shutdown might make the extra benefit moot. Not sure on this one, any thoughts?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeshin
    Just thinking out loud here: I plan to cycle next on April 17th. I'm planning on a 3on/2off/3on/2off SD cycle at 15-20 mg ED. I'm contemplating throwing in some 4AD for the last 3 weeks. The wetness should make the gains *really* sick, but the increased shutdown might make the extra benefit moot. Not sure on this one, any thoughts?
    I think 4AD would work nicely with SD. How long will you have been off the SD when you start your next cycle on 17 APR?
  6. Registered User

I'll have been off for 3 weeks on April 17th.
  7. Registered User

I'm now starting another 3 weeker of Superdrol at 20 mg each day. This one will be followed up by bloodwork, and not by another 3 week cycle 2 weeks later. I'm also going to throw in cardio three days a week for half an hour, first thing in the morning with a scoop of whey protein and a cap of 7OH.

I'm starting off at 190 pounds at 11% bodyfat. 3 weeks isn't much time for natural work, but I think the GXR aided a great deal in achieving a body recomp effect. This is gonna be a year rounder for me.

PCT will be the same as the last: moderate nolva and 7OH. The goal is to break the 200 pound barrier. If I achieve this, I will have put on 55 pounds in 9 months at a constant bodyfat percentage.

Here's hopin' for a decent first year under the iron and steel.
  8. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeshin
    If I achieve this, I will have put on 55 pounds in 9 months at a constant bodyfat percentage.
    Not to be an ass or anything, but I really doubt that your bf % has in fact stayed the same. That is almost physically impossible. That would be 55 lbs of LBM in less than a year and most studies have shown about 10 lbs to be the max attainable in a year. Chances are you have gained some bf and water from the overeating but you of course look alot more firm from the increased muscle so the bf % Appears the same. Same thing happened to me last year and as much as i would like to believe I gained 55 lbs of muscle... :P

I just want you to have some realistic goals ahead.
  9. Registered User

I've put on 55 pounds of mass --- the calculations would indicate that 6 of those pounds were fat. Regardless, that's a helluva lot, and I don't personally believe it. The margin of error for hydrostatic bf testing is +/-2%, and calipers are +/-2% of that, and god knows where BIA fits into this equation. I definitely feel fatter than 11%! (Although folks have been mentioning without my inquiring that I'm looking leaner as of late.)

On the flipside, I started out with 11" arms cold and flexed (god I wish I was kidding), and currently have 15" arms. Assuming quite generously that I'm storing .5" as fat, that's a 3.5" difference. Using the ol' ten pounds per inch rule, that would be about 35 pounds of muscle.

I'm betting conservatively that I'll get around another 7 pounds of LBM from my current SD cycle, and if I do one more cycle between now and the end of next August that's equally as effective, that'll be 14 additional pounds of muscle by the end of my first year.

So... 49 pounds of muscle in one year? Well, keep in mind that this is my first year of bodybuilding --- and the first year in 5 that I've done anything for fitness, period. Anthony Ellis put on something like 30 pounds of muscle in his first 3 months, and he's natural --- I'm not.

Unlikely? Yes. Impossible? No. And when you're a pencil neck geek, it's easy to find the determination necessary to achieve non-weenie status as rapidly as possible.
  10. Registered User

I don't have the guts to do the empty-stomach cardio thing while trying to bulk, as skinny as I currently am. Once I have 180 pounds of lean mass I'll start "experimenting." For now, I'm going to do cardio on my off days for the cardiovascular benefits. Row machine is my weapon of choice here.

UPDATE: Wait a tick... I'm on SuperDrol. I'll give this approach a shot, and if it cuts into my gains, I'll stop, but I might as well see if body recomp with SD is possible.
    Last edited by Nabeshin; 04-18-2005 at 04:25 PM.
  11. Registered User

Beginning of Cycle Pics

So here I am at the start of my SD cycle. Save for the pastiest of pasty white complexions, I just might not get mistaken for a computer dweeb anymore. Being this fat sucks ass, though. I'm not letting myself get out of single digits ever again. It didn't accelerate my muscle gains at all, and I'm beginning to think that the improved strength and recovery I mentioned earlier was all in my head --- my logs don't back me up. In fact, when you consider that now I gotta spend time shedding this blubber, it has probably been to the detriment of my yearly accretion of muscle that I'm all larded up now.

I'm going to try to put my ectomorphic powers to use this cycle. If I'm still carrying too much adipose tissue after PCT, I'll do a mini cut for 4-6 weeks.

Further, I'm getting a damn tan. This is ridiculous. I look like a ribbed condom.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Nabeshin; 04-18-2005 at 04:58 PM. Reason: correcting typos
  12. New Member

noticable difference betwee the pic's. good job
  13. Registered User

Thanks for the encouragement, josh.
  14. Registered User

Argh. Through no fault of the SD, I've been deathly sick since last sunday. I tend to delude myself about illness, but there's no arguing with a perpetual 102degF fever, a bloated colon, and lymph node swelling so bad my gums feel like I just had my wisdom teeth yanked. So, the cycle is cancelled, and my nutrition/training has been **** while I'm making it through this. I'm not going to hit my goal of 200 pounds at 10% by May 17th now, no how, no way, so thus concludes this thread.

My goal was *very* ambitious, and I'm quite happy with my results, even though I fell short of my target. When I get better, I'm going to cut up until I'm back in the 7-9% range. Then the quest for bigness will ensue again --- hopefully more intelligently (read: leanly) than before.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My first 12 week Test E only Cycle
    By BroStep in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-29-2012, 09:39 AM
  2. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 02-28-2012, 03:14 PM
  3. My proposed 12 week cycle
    By shaunnner in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 05:46 PM
  4. My next 12 week cycle
    By timmmah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 11:32 AM
  5. My friend 12 weeks out from Jr. Nationals.
    By powerlifter6920 in forum Pics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-29-2006, 05:42 PM