How many cycles have you done this year?

bigbadboss101

Awards
Curious to see how many cycles y'all went thru this year.  Would be good to hear that one can do 3-4 cycles with any ill effects. 

What do you know now that you wish you knew earlier?

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
It is common to do a cycle(4 weeks), take 4 weeks off, then do another 4 week cycle, then take 8 weeks off and do another cycle.

Perrystone

Awards
It is common to do a cycle(4 weeks), take 4 weeks off, then do another 4 week cycle, then take 8 weeks off and do another cycle.
I went through 4 cycles in 2002. 4 on, 4 off, 4 on, 8 to 12 off.

I am just starting cycle #1 for 2003. I am planning at least two more this year. I have had no ill side effects, but did have a bit of a problem with a libido drop 4 weeks after the completion of my last cycle. Tribestan & Fuzu didn't seem to help. I waited longer before starting this cycle to ensure that I had a full recovery. I am actually monitoring testicle size this cycle with a micrometer, and will shut down early if it looks like things are going too far "south".

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Either 4 or 5. I do short cycles at moderate amounts so it's not as hardcore as it seems.. Shortest was 16 days. Longest was 32 days.

I had the worst side effects(headaches, backaches, lethargy) from 1-AD, though the gains were solid. Definitely transdermal is the way to go. Take your post cycle supps. I think the 1st time all I took was ZMA.

Really enjoyed my last cycle with Nor-ADerm. It was almost side effect free. Of course the gains weren't quite as good either.