I've got extra Dbol..cycle ideas

Tiltowait

Awards
I did a cycle of Dbol, Sustenon, and Deca. While on the cycle my gains were good, but as soon as I got off everything went down the drain. I did a perfect PCT following all the guidelines with HCG, Nolva, Arimidex, etc. The Deca shut me down BIG TIME took me MONTHS to recover. I will never touch the smack again in my life.

Anyways, I've got a lot of extra Dbol and I was thinking of cycling it with Nandrolone Phenylpropionate and Sustenon. Do you bros have any better ideas? I'm interested in the Nandrolone Phenylpropionate because it's supposed to have benefits similar to Deca without all the nasty sides. Is there a better Test to use with this stack than Sustenon? Sustenon is easy for me to get, but I'm sure I can get other stuff as well.

I'd really appreciate any help that can be offered. Thanks!

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
ummmmmm. you said you would never do deca again bc of the shutdown....what do you think nandrolone phenyl prop is? same **** different ester. deca is nandralone decanoate(my spelling sucks). just do a test\dbol cycle. want to throw something else in there go for it.

Tiltowait

Awards
ummmmmm. you said you would never do deca again bc of the shutdown....what do you think nandrolone phenyl prop is? same **** different ester. deca is nandralone decanoate(my spelling sucks). just do a test\dbol cycle. want to throw something else in there go for it.
Yeah, bro, but any steroid will shut you down. Deca (decoanate) is the worst of the lot. From what I've read from others on this forum, NPP is much easier on the nads.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
personally no experience with NPP, however, i would think the shut down would be similiar ... (tren ace doesn't shut you down any less harshly than does tren E) .. with that said go ahead and try it BUT if i were you and it took me MONTHS to recover i would stay the hell away from nandrolone and either just use more test (test is best) or throw in 400-600mg of eq for 12-16 weeks and run the test one week longer

Tiltowait

Awards
personally no experience with NPP, however, i would think the shut down would be similiar ... (tren ace doesn't shut you down any less harshly than does tren E) .. with that said go ahead and try it BUT if i were you and it took me MONTHS to recover i would stay the hell away from nandrolone and either just use more test (test is best) or throw in 400-600mg of eq for 12-16 weeks and run the test one week longer
I'm pretty inclined to take yours and goldylight's advice. Thanks man I really appreciate it. What would you guys do if y'all had to create the perfect cycle with Dbol?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well without knowing your goals, prior cycle experience, or stats its hard to say ... fill us in on those three things and let the process of creating the magic begin :)

Tiltowait

Awards
well without knowing your goals, prior cycle experience, or stats its hard to say ... fill us in on those three things and let the process of creating the magic begin :)
Alrighty, well I'm 5' 10", 180lbs, I have no idea about my body fat. I've got love handles and that's about it. Other than that I'm pretty ripped. I bench 315lbs as a pretty consistent bottom end.

I did PH cycles for a while like 1-AD. I did a Test (Sustenon) only cycle, then just last year I did the typical Bread and Butter stack of Dbol/Deca/Sustenon. It was my first "stacked" cycle. It was as follows:

Weeks 1-3:
125mg Sustenon
150mg Deca
30mg Dbol

Week 3:
250mg Sustenon
300mg Deca
30mg Dbol

Weeks 4-7:
375mg Sustenon
300mg Deca
30mg Dbol

Weeks 7-8:
250mg Sustenon
300mg Deca
No more Dbol

Week 9:
125mg Sustenon
225mg Deca

Week 10:
125mg Sustenon
225mg Deca

Week 11:
125mg Sustenon
150mg Deca

The gains were pretty insane and my bench went to 375lbs. But now I'm back to 315lbs. For PCT I used IGF1-LR3 (100% pure bullsh* in my opinion), HCG, Clomind, Tamoxifen and Anastrozole. I finished PCT around October 2004 and my reproductive system is comfortably above average again only now after like 3 months! Thus, I've sworn off Deca unless there's some little tidbit of info that I don't know to exonerate it. Looking back at the stack now, after learning more, I realized I was given the worst friggin advice. I got that crappy stack from someone I really trusted.

Anyways, I hope that's enough info. Thanks for all you're help, bros! Later...

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i think you should just stick with a basic test enan/dbol stack for 12 weeks

1-12 test e 500mg
1-4 or 6 dbol 40 mg
3-13.5 hcg 2x a week at 250iu a pop
13.5-16.5 40mg nolva tapering to 20

if bloat is a concern run either a-dex (.5mg eod) or aromasin (not sure on the dosing although i believe around 25mg ed) throughout